Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan (27593 Views)

Buhari Is A Man On Assignments - Tinubu / President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan / President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by ogochukwu247(f): 12:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-hmbDxHBh_GQ/VrCLmwQMxXI/AAAAAAAINkM/SNbax3SRS5A/s400/index.jpg[/img]
Former President Jonathan says President Buhari can send him on any assignment, depending on the type and whether he has the capacity to carry it out. Jonathan said this while speaking at a ceremony organized by International diplomats, the Cercle Diplomatique, based in Geneva last week.

“I am former president and I cannot throw myself on the new government. It depends on the assignment the current president decides to give me and also depends on if I have the capacity to carry out such assignment.
He is our president and can decide to send people on assignments based on national interests. When I was in office, I used to give assignments to former presidents and that is how it has always been. I am free to work for my country and indeed for any other African president that considers my service valuable"he said.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/02/president-buhari-is-free-to-send-me-on.html

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by kilode100(f): 12:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
Yawns

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by CACAWA(m): 12:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
Lol...your first assignment is to return our money.

253 Likes 20 Shares

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by Dannieln1: 12:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
CACAWA:
are you Buhari?

I respect this man called GEJ I swear.
He is a real hero

But his regime was destroyed by the likes of orubebe

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by CACAWA(m): 12:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
Dannieln1:
are you Buhari?

BTW Buhari is his elder now
a.s.l ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by triplewisdom: 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
Good and polite response. GEJ is a gentleman to the core.

145 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by ifihearam: 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
My humble President. I too love your maturity.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by StOla: 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
As long as no money is put under your care, then I support such commission.

The 1st commission should be to Chibok, to explain your ineffectual buffoonery 3weeks after the kidnap.

87 Likes 14 Shares

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
I shudder to think of the Consequences of a Dullard giving orders to a "clueless"

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by NaLaugh: 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
At least he's not carrying a grudge.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by bahmaa: 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ok
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by Okpueze1(m): 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
StOla:
As long as no money is put under your care, then I support such commission.

The 1st commission should be to Chibok, to explain your ineffectual buffoonery 3weeks after the kidnap.
Receive small sense.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by handie(m): 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
Nice one. I still maintain that Jonathan ain't all that bad. It's just the people he surrounded himself with and honestly, this dude is too gentle for Nigerian style of politics. Na lecturer just fit am.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by clefstone(m): 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
If u think GEJ is a humble man click like for the man of the year, if u think he is just doing it for face sake, click share

181 Likes 17 Shares

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by Boss13: 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
CACAWA:

Abi oh

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by aare07(m): 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
GEJ, a good Nigerian.
But please come and give account of your 6 years stewardship. Before we will give you another assignment.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by Louislewis: 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
[size=18pt]Pride and shame will not allow him to do that. By now, he must have invited you to know a way forward in his government. But, he couldn't because ofthese two things "PRIDE and SHAME" [/size]

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by moscobabs(m): 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
j
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by Segadem(m): 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
I know this man is being called GEJ, when has he become Mr. boi boi?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by Firefire(m): 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
Yes!

Including asking you to be his private economics' teacher, because the baba cluelessness is not of this world. grin

"I am free to work for my country and indeed for any other African president that considers my service valuable". GEJ

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by frugal(m): 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
Humble man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by Segadem(m): 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
clefstone:
If u think GEJ is a humble man click like for the man of the year, if u think he is just doing it for face sake, click share
none of the above grin
he's a confused man, how can u keep mute for $2.1b arm deals? don't u know that u don fall many ppl hands by your silence?
oyibo ppl says "silence means consent"

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by Bonifide(m): 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by mark2nv2002: 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
To jail he mearnt

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by jammyunn(m): 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
See maturity at play.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by Segadem(m): 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
frugal:
Humble man.
u meant Mr. boi-boi!
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by kennyman2000(m): 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by campdavid2015: 1:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
what manner of Man is this GEJ. So much respect for him.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by ideatoprince18(m): 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
hhhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Electoral System Does Not Meet Democratic Standards - Russia / Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) / Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.