Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

March 28, National Sanitation Day: Get Your Broom And PVC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / March 28, National Sanitation Day: Get Your Broom And PVC (738 Views)

See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise / Elections Shifted To March 28, April 11 / Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

March 28, National Sanitation Day: Get Your Broom And PVC by egift(m): 8:06am On Mar 26, 2015
On Saturday March 28, it will be time to clean up Nigeria. Sweep away all form of clueless leadership, incompetence, failures, insecurity, bad economic policies that spend more for little and Corruption. It is an opportunity to fix what is wrong with Nigeria.

Leadership failure is Nigeria's biggest problem. Without an incompetent leader, we will not have corruption breathing down on us and broken institutions everywhere. Nigeria must be free. Corruption must bow-out. Things must Change.

Incidentally, the Environmental Sanitation Exercise we have every last Saturday of the month was First started by Gen. Buhari in 1984 when he was Head of State (now that is the legacy of a good policy). This Saturday, we all have the opportunity to Clean up Nigeria with Style.

Get your PVC and your Broom. Tell your neighbour. It is time to Clean up Nigeria. Together we can.

3 Likes

Re: March 28, National Sanitation Day: Get Your Broom And PVC by egift(m): 8:08am On Mar 26, 2015

Movement for a New Nigeria. Are you readyyyyyyyyyy?!

2 Likes

Re: March 28, National Sanitation Day: Get Your Broom And PVC by ifyalways(f): 8:21am On Mar 26, 2015
Start by cleaning up your house!

As for me and my hood, it's our PVC and umbrella.

It will rain on "baboons and dogs". Showers of disappointments, showers that would break the " born to rule mentality", hailstorms on people that have sworn to disrupt the peace of Nigeria.

I'll be safe under my umbrella.
Re: March 28, National Sanitation Day: Get Your Broom And PVC by egift(m): 8:28am On Mar 26, 2015
ifyalways:
Start by cleaning up your house!

As for me and my hood, it's our PVC and umbrella.

It will rain on "baboons and dogs". Showers of disappointments, showers that would break the " born to rule mentality", hailstorms on people that have sworn to disrupt the peace of Nigeria.

I'll be safe under my umbrella.

Let me ask you a direct question (keep it simple): Ify, does Nigeria need cleaning? Yes or No will do.
Re: March 28, National Sanitation Day: Get Your Broom And PVC by ifyalways(f): 10:40am On Mar 26, 2015
egift:

Let me ask you a direct question (keep it simple): Ify, does Nigeria need cleaning? Yes or No will do.
Yes, Nigeria sure needs cleaning. Lots of it. Cleaning, changes and transformation.

My question, who's fit to do it? Who can actually do it looking at the 2 oprions/ candidates we have?

(1) (Reply)

Inec Website Hacked With Strange Message confirmed by inec on Twitter / Bbc Reporting That Pdp Hq Is Dead, Apc Hq Buzzing In Abuja / Reminiscent Of Copious Campaign Promises By GMB & APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.