Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Photo: Before Tonto Dikeh Lost Her Innocence - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Before Tonto Dikeh Lost Her Innocence (47525 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" / Am Far More Complete Now As A Woman Than Before - Tonto Dike / Have You Seen Olamide’s Late Dad Photo Before? See It Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Before Tonto Dikeh Lost Her Innocence by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
kennygee:
I never dressed like that as a teen.

I can't even dress like that as an adult.
Pretentious little Ho
Re: Photo: Before Tonto Dikeh Lost Her Innocence by Exjoker(m): 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
Her lips seem longer now...
Re: Photo: Before Tonto Dikeh Lost Her Innocence by taiwoflb: 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
OK
Re: Photo: Before Tonto Dikeh Lost Her Innocence by felifeli: 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
contactmorak:
So much has gone under the bridge!

https://instagram.com/p/0rliuyr4dm/

Come o , who is the real owner of Nairaland ? Is it Seun or Toto Decay ? angry angry angry
Re: Photo: Before Tonto Dikeh Lost Her Innocence by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
fabiano09:

Pretentious little Ho

Judgmental silly pervert
Re: Photo: Before Tonto Dikeh Lost Her Innocence by hizaya61(m): 12:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
youngestfool:
my ex I used do her 4rm bk den

Shoro niyen?
Re: Photo: Before Tonto Dikeh Lost Her Innocence by Doublyu(m): 12:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
Yea ryt! Innocence my foot
Re: Photo: Before Tonto Dikeh Lost Her Innocence by bamite(m): 12:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
BIBILISTIC:
Thank God for money and fame!
You look terrified in your pic. Is it your 1st flight?
Re: Photo: Before Tonto Dikeh Lost Her Innocence by anidan(m): 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
Nt as beautiful as my girl(CY) even wen she was dat age
Re: Photo: Before Tonto Dikeh Lost Her Innocence by darlenese(f): 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
What kind of innocent teen dresses like this? Her Boobsss are tied already evn as a teen embarassed.
Re: Photo: Before Tonto Dikeh Lost Her Innocence by contactmorak: 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
mentorandfriend:
But this lady is pretty o. Op, what do you mean by innocence please.
I mean before all tthe scandals and all
Re: Photo: Before Tonto Dikeh Lost Her Innocence by Chillext(m): 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
Must every Toto decay story make fp?

Re: Photo: Before Tonto Dikeh Lost Her Innocence by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
kennygee:

Judgmental silly pervert
Whos being judgemental? thats some1's sister.
Re: Photo: Before Tonto Dikeh Lost Her Innocence by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
fabiano09:

Whos being judgemental? thats some1's sister.

So?

We should all drool at how Hot she was as a teenager?

Is her dressing, according to the picture, appropriate for a teenager?

Will you let your teenage daughter or sister dress that way?

Don't call me a Ho again, please, if every female around you is okay with you calling them that, I am not.

Thank you.
Re: Photo: Before Tonto Dikeh Lost Her Innocence by DoTheNeedful: 12:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
sexymoma:
We were once a virgin...[b] life fvcked us all[/b]

I have never seen any guy called life. Is life your husband
Re: Photo: Before Tonto Dikeh Lost Her Innocence by AnonymX: 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
sexymoma:
We were once a virgin virgins... life fvcked us all

Fixed
Re: Photo: Before Tonto Dikeh Lost Her Innocence by LazyGod(m): 12:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
Before she joined illuminati
Re: Photo: Before Tonto Dikeh Lost Her Innocence by mentorandfriend(m): 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
contactmorak:
I mean before all tthe scandals and all
Ok.
Re: Photo: Before Tonto Dikeh Lost Her Innocence by LazyGod(m): 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
DoTheNeedful:

I have never seen any guy called life. Is life your husband

It's figurative and it's really conveying with indepth momentum
Re: Photo: Before Tonto Dikeh Lost Her Innocence by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
kennygee:

Please calm down & stop lying.
Re: Photo: Before Tonto Dikeh Lost Her Innocence by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
sexymoma:
We were once a virgin... life fvcked us all

I like you,for being realistic.
Re: Photo: Before Tonto Dikeh Lost Her Innocence by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
dollarsplenty:
Nothing has changed in this pics except tatoo.

Says who...Go check her olympus now & telme if it hasn't fallen?
Re: Photo: Before Tonto Dikeh Lost Her Innocence by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
kennygee:

So?

We should all drool at how Hot she was as a teenager?

Is her dressing, according to the picture, appropriate for a teenager?

Will you let your teenage daughter or sister dress that way?

Don't call me a Ho again, please, if every female around you is okay with you calling them that, I am not.

Thank you.
For the first time in your life you actually sound sensible. But what makes you think you know whats appropriate for a teenager,or every1 should measure up to your yardstick of morality. The problem with moral freaks like you is that you dont realize that every1 cant act like you,u keep on attacking pple you deem irresponsible. I'll call you a Ho wheneva i like,sue me. Stop judging pple,you aint God.
Re: Photo: Before Tonto Dikeh Lost Her Innocence by stayblack: 12:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
NOT SEXY..NEXT..
Re: Photo: Before Tonto Dikeh Lost Her Innocence by Janetozi(f): 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
Op don't even know the meaning of innocent.
Re: Photo: Before Tonto Dikeh Lost Her Innocence by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
fabiano09:

For the first time in your life you actually sound sensible. But what makes you think you know whats appropriate for a teenager,or every1 should measure up to your yardstick of morality. The problem with moral freaks like you is that you dont realize that every1 cant act like you,u keep on attacking pple you deem irresponsible. I'll call you a Ho wheneva i like,sue me. Stop judging pple,you aint God.

Oh, I can see you've been stalking my post and just realized that i made sense.

Clap for yourself.

No, you can't call me a Ho.

Calling me one shows how well you were brought up.

Don't let your mama down.

I'm sure she did a better job than you are giving her credit for.

Mention me again and you won't like my response.

Deadbeat
Re: Photo: Before Tonto Dikeh Lost Her Innocence by newmuzik: 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
IIIInteresting.......

check out this story must read.....

http://www.browngarri.com/the-sex-that-almost-killed-me/
Re: Photo: Before Tonto Dikeh Lost Her Innocence by Janetozi(f): 12:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
sexymoma:
We were once a virgin... life fvcked us all
i am an exception.

I have never been fvcked by life cool

you shouldn't have given life a chance to fvck u because, if it fvck u once, it will continue fvcking u over and over again.

Sooooo sorry for the fvck, i can imagine the pain.
Re: Photo: Before Tonto Dikeh Lost Her Innocence by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
kennygee:

Oh, I can see you've been stalking my post and just realized that i made sense.

Clap for yourself.

No, you can't call me a Ho.

Calling me one shows how well you were brought up.

Don't let your mama down.

I'm sure she did a better job than you are giving her credit for.

Mention me again and you won't like my response.

Deadbeat
Hey dont even bring my mama into this,u dnt wana go there trust me. It's gonna be very difficult for some1 lyk you to have sense. bye
Re: Photo: Before Tonto Dikeh Lost Her Innocence by Emodeee: 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
kennygee:

*in olamide's voice* se church deeper life lo n lo ni?
Re: Photo: Before Tonto Dikeh Lost Her Innocence by Neplusultra(f): 12:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
Lmao @ 'before she lost her innocence'
Re: Photo: Before Tonto Dikeh Lost Her Innocence by contactmorak: 12:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
Janetozi:
Op don't even know the meaning of innocent.
yea, you are right! That's because I'm innocent and naïve myself. I seriously need an experienced person like you to school me thoroughly wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' / Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC / BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.