Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Buhari Will Jail Me If He Is Elected – Patience Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Jail Me If He Is Elected – Patience Jonathan (444 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) / Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me / Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Will Jail Me If He Is Elected – Patience Jonathan by truthispainful: 9:52am On Mar 26, 2015
Patience Jonathan, the wife of the president, said that Muhammadu Buhari, the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, would send her to prison if he is elected.

Buhari Will Jail Me If He Is Elected – Patience
Patience Jonathan

The First Lady invoked the ‘Holy ghost fire’ to consume the ruling party opponents at the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) rally on March 25, in Ibadan, Oyo State.

The Punch reports that Patience Jonathan firstly entertained the crowd of supporters by dancing to household music tracks such as ‘Kukere’ and ‘Personally’. After that she assured the crowd that the PDP-led government was a lover of women and youths in the country and should, therefore, be encouraged to continue.

“I want to warn you not to listen to the All Progressives Congress. The APC does not have materials to match what the PDP has on (the) ground. Their candidate was there in governance initially. What did he do? They only sent your fathers to prison.

“They are planning to even send me to prison. Holy Ghost fire! Holy Ghost fire! Holy Ghost fire! They have nothing to offer. They only say ‘I will’, ‘I will’.

Continuing her emotional statement, the First Lady said that the PDP was here to liberate the people of Oyo state, the Cable reports.

“Some of them died in the prison; you know them. You want me to call one of them that died in the prison – don’t you know Adelabu? Haven’t you heard that name before in Oyo? He was the leader of NPN then. He was imprisoned by this APC, by this very people that want to enter there and he died there.

“PDP has come to liberate the people. After this one, when they fail, they won’t have any name to bear again. The last time they failed, they changed their name to APC – not knowing APC is a spare drug.”

The First Lady also called on the crowd to vote for the PDP and its presidential candidate.

“A train is moving and it has now got to Oyo State. When we talk about train, some of you may have not seen a train before now. The last time a train moved in this country was when I was small and in primary school.

“When my children were small, they asked me what a train was. I had to take them to London and we entered a train from London to Paris. But the PDP government has brought this back to Nigeria. If you want to see train working today, you don’t need to travel again.”

Speaking earlier, Jumoke Akinjide, the Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, said that the president deserved to be re-elected because he gave women 35% representation in his cabinet.

“I enjoin the women and youths of Oyo State to vote for our party on Saturday. I have seen a campaign advert by the APC in the newspapers saying ‘God give us men’. But our prayer in the PDP is different. We pray that God gives us men and women.

“Jonathan is the first President in Nigeria to give women 35%. Going by the National Conference report, the President has said that if women have 35%, youths will also have 30%.”

Ahead of the presidential election in the country, the First Lady is taking an active part in the PDP rallies. On March 24 Patience Jonathan visited Gani Fawehinmi freedom Arcade ground in Akure, where she also begged Nigerians not to vote for Muhammadu Buhari.

READ MORE: http://www.naij.com/409347-buhari-will-jain-me-if-he-is-elected-patience.html
Re: Buhari Will Jail Me If He Is Elected – Patience Jonathan by 42n8dzydoo(m): 9:55am On Mar 26, 2015
Sure
Re: Buhari Will Jail Me If He Is Elected – Patience Jonathan by 42n8dzydoo(m): 9:55am On Mar 26, 2015
Coz stealing is corruption!
Re: Buhari Will Jail Me If He Is Elected – Patience Jonathan by ngoziiwenofu1: 10:09am On Mar 26, 2015
That's Mama Peace talking we love you mama.
We are solidly behind you.
Vote GEJ
Vote PDP

(1) (Reply)

This For The Tanoid, Tandroid, Gejroid, Pejriod / Governor Mimiko’s Deputy, Ali Olanusi Dumps PDP For APC / #nigeriadecides: 15 Poll Offences That May Land You In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.