Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,899 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:23 PM

2015 Elections: Open Letter To My Igbo Brothers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Elections: Open Letter To My Igbo Brothers (2104 Views)

AMCON: Bruce Brothers Sign Court Order As AMCON Takes Over Silverbird / My Igbo Brothers, It Is Time To Restrategise Not Biafra / Warning To Our Igbo Brothers In Asaba, Anioma, Ogwashi Ukwu Nd Others… Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Elections: Open Letter To My Igbo Brothers by nzeadachie: 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
medamillion:
Saw this mind-opening letter on Facebook and decide to share.
GUY ARE YOU SURE THAT YOU'RE AN IGBOMAN? IF YES ASK YOUR MOTHER WHO IS YOUR BIOLOGICAL FATHER
Re: 2015 Elections: Open Letter To My Igbo Brothers by medamillion(m): 1:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
nzeadachie:
GUY ARE YOU SURE THAT YOU'RE AN IGBOMAN? IF YES ASK YOUR MOTHER WHO IS YOUR BIOLOGICAL FATHER
Ask your father who doesn't teach you how to read and understand things that question.

Who tell you say I be Igbo...na one of your Igbo brothers post am for facebook.
Not all Igbos are blinded by ethnicity and religion.
Re: 2015 Elections: Open Letter To My Igbo Brothers by medamillion(m): 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
Vote wisely
Re: 2015 Elections: Open Letter To My Igbo Brothers by nzeadachie: 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
medamillion:

Ask your father who doesn't teach you how to read and understand things that question.

Who tell you say I be Igbo...na one of your Igbo brothers post am for facebook.
Not all Igbos are blinded by ethnicity and religion.
MUGU
Re: 2015 Elections: Open Letter To My Igbo Brothers by medamillion(m): 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
nzeadachie:
MUGU
ARINDIN
Re: 2015 Elections: Open Letter To My Igbo Brothers by stevecantrell: 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
medamillion:
Destined to be re-elected? Everyone irrespective of tribe or religion will suffer the consequence
Re: 2015 Elections: Open Letter To My Igbo Brothers by NDPVF(m): 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
[s]
medamillion:
Every Nigerian irrespective of tribe or religion suffers the effect of unemployment, lack of power suppy, insecurity etc. So don't vote base on tribe or religion.
[/s]
Re: 2015 Elections: Open Letter To My Igbo Brothers by tynusky: 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
Am sure all that sell there votes for a plate of beans, I know we all know the rules and we all want the best for our state "lagos state" ....all you need do is go out on the 11th of April, 2015 and vote for continuity, vote AKINWUNMI AMBODE as Governor of Lagos state, he owns lagos

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Prefer To Be Called The Wife Of The President Not First Lady - Aisha Buhari / Who Are Nigeria’s ‘elder’ Statesmen? / Buhari Refund The Money Spent On His Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.