Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Breaking News: JESUS Face Appears In Columbia - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Breaking News: JESUS Face Appears In Columbia (3983 Views)

Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) / Good News: Jesus May Not Allow Islam To Conquer The World Afterall / Mother Mary Appears In Kaduna State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: JESUS Face Appears In Columbia by nsiazu: 12:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
HUNDREDS of pilgrims have descended on a
Colombian hillside after the face of JESUS
appeared following a mudslide.

Landowners in the area are cashing in on the
"miraculous" happening by charging people to
view what they are claiming is the face of Christ
in the mud.

The bizarre image emerged in the San Francisco
area of Putumayo, Colombia, on Saturday.
Witness Ximena Rosero Arango told Colombian
newspaper El Tiempo: "If you believe in Jesus,
you will see your image."
Catholicism is the main religion of Colombia, with
an esteemed 75 per cent of the population
practising it.

This is not the first time the holy figure has
apparently been spotted.
Images of Jesus have also emerged on frying
pans, on lamp posts, in tree trunks and even
recently in a dog's ear.
Even more popular are images of Jesus in food -
crisps, banana peel, toast, pizza and marmite.

Re: Breaking News: JESUS Face Appears In Columbia by vjsmiles: 12:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
angry

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: JESUS Face Appears In Columbia by CAPTIVATOR: 1:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
Who told them its the face of Jesus ?

" the world will see me no more" John 14:19
Re: Breaking News: JESUS Face Appears In Columbia by nsiazu: 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

Hey bro, read your bible well and understand okay (John 14:18-19 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.)
Re: Breaking News: JESUS Face Appears In Columbia by paulGrundy(m): 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

Read your Bible well.

Revelation 1:7

Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
Re: Breaking News: JESUS Face Appears In Columbia by johnydon22(m): 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
So ur jesus now is a dirt in the ground and not appearing with millions of angels with swords from the sky (alien invasion) Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrf can do better than that!! grin
Re: Breaking News: JESUS Face Appears In Columbia by Sylvekzee(m): 2:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
These Colombians sef! OP forgot to mention they are also the world largest manufacturer of hard drugs. This is what happens when you can't stop sampling the merchandise amigos.

Less I forget, Jesus also appeared on a hoo.kers bed sheets.. Yeah in Colombia.

Pathetic Christians.

*modified*
That's not even Jesus. That's Phil Jones!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: JESUS Face Appears In Columbia by An2elect2(f): 3:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
Was Jesus pale? have you guys seen him before. Anybody that believes this has a first class in gullibility. yeye.
Re: Breaking News: JESUS Face Appears In Columbia by paulGrundy(m): 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
Sylvekzee:
These Colombians sef! OP forgot to mention they are also the world largest manufacturer of hard drugs. This is what happens when you can't stop sampling the merchandise amigos.

Less I forget, Jesus also appeared on a hoo.kers bed sheets.. Yeah in Colombia.

Pathetic Christians.

1 Corinthians 1:18

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: JESUS Face Appears In Columbia by nsiazu: 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
johnydon22:
So ur jesus now is a dirt in the ground and not appearing with millions of angels with swords from the sky (alien invasion) Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrf can do better than that!! grin
Matthew 23:12 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted. angry
Re: Breaking News: JESUS Face Appears In Columbia by nsiazu: 5:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
An2elect2:
Was Jesus pale? have you guys seen him before. Anybody that believes this has a first class in gullibility. yeye.
This always happen in Colombia. I tell you the truth, I've seen Jesus before and can testify of His goodness in my life.
Re: Breaking News: JESUS Face Appears In Columbia by adejareojaja(m): 5:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
Seeing any image anywhere is not biblical so because Jesus when he will come all eyes will see Him,let not devil steal your faith,hold on to the truth. It is not going to be a private something read and meditate day and night in it is life. The word I speak to you they are life and spiritm John 6:63
Re: Breaking News: JESUS Face Appears In Columbia by johnydon22(m): 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
nsiazu:
Matthew 23:12 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted. angry
lmao.. cheesy..so all this thing weh u deh do now na for people to agree say jesus face appear there ba?
first u dont even know what jesus looks like buh u are want so much to believe that some landmark that you can make out a face in it is jesus.. cheesy

Lol ok ok we don agree.. na jesus abeg.. free person .. grin
Re: Breaking News: JESUS Face Appears In Columbia by ooman(m): 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
Oh my gush! This is just pathetic.
Re: Breaking News: JESUS Face Appears In Columbia by Misogynist2014(m): 6:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
Don't mind him. O ye of little faith, who seek after a sign!
johnydon22:

lmao.. cheesy..so all this thing weh u deh do now na for people to agree say jesus face appear there ba?
first u dont even know what jesus looks like buh u are want so much to believe that some landmark that you can make out a face in it is jesus.. cheesy

Re: Breaking News: JESUS Face Appears In Columbia by johnydon22(m): 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Don't mind him. O ye of little faith, who seek after a sign!

lmao very funny.. Soon he will be eating bread and makes out a face in it. he will rush to nairaland and open a thread and be like "Omg shocked Jesus appeared to me today, here look at it on my bread.. End time things" cheesy cheesy
Re: Breaking News: JESUS Face Appears In Columbia by nsiazu: 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
johnydon22:

It looks like Him but no one knows. But I can tell you that I've seen JESUS before.
Re: Breaking News: JESUS Face Appears In Columbia by CAPTIVATOR: 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
paulGrundy:

Read your Bible well.

Revelation 1:7

Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Confuse Man ... I gave a scripture , u counter with another , tellin me that scripture contradict itself .

But it doesnt , ur already fabricated mind failed to realize the symbolism in Rev 1:1, 7 , " and every eye shall see him, they which also pierce him " !
U failed to realize the following:

- this event is FUTURE (REV 1:1)

- THE ROMAN SOLDIERs that pierce Jesus have died long time ago . Their seeing him is thus symbolic

- comin with clouds showed that he wont be literally visible to the eyes , dont let this fact escape ur notice " No man can see Jesus again in his heavenly glory, he now lives in unpproachable lights : read 1tim 6:16 and let it tutor you

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: JESUS Face Appears In Columbia by johnydon22(m): 7:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
nsiazu:
It looks like Him but no one knows. But I can tell you that I've seen JESUS before.
It looks like him? if that thing looks like ur jesus.. **sighs** then his looks definitely is not impressive..

You have seen jesus? grin now this is interesting.. please tell me how ?
Re: Breaking News: JESUS Face Appears In Columbia by nsiazu: 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
johnydon22:
It looks like him? if that thing looks like ur jesus.. **sighs** then his looks definitely is not impressive..

My bro, its very easy. You too can see JESUS CHRIST if you follow this scripture (Luke 11:9-10 ) And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Re: Breaking News: JESUS Face Appears In Columbia by johnydon22(m): 8:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
nsiazu:
My bro, its very easy. You too can see JESUS CHRIST if you follow this scripture (Luke 11:9-10 ) And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

that is it **sighs** why am i not surprised.. lipsrsealed
Re: Breaking News: JESUS Face Appears In Columbia by paulGrundy(m): 10:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

Confuse Man ... I gave a scripture , u counter with another , tellin me that scripture contradict itself .

But it doesnt , ur already fabricated mind failed to realize the symbolism in Rev 1:1, 7 , " and every eye shall see him, they which also pierce him " !
U failed to realize the following:

- this event is FUTURE (REV 1:1)

- THE ROMAN SOLDIERs that pierce Jesus have died long time ago . Their seeing him is thus symbolic

- comin with clouds showed that he wont be literally visible to the eyes , dont let this fact escape ur notice " No man can see Jesus again in his heavenly glory, he now lives in unpproachable lights : read 1tim 6:16 and let it tutor you

You are beginning to have a reputation for insolence, I want to believe that you do not want this your handle to end up like your other handle BERNIMORE. So tell was Jesus' appearance to Saul later apostle Paul symbolic? Acts 23:11, acts 9. Or was it his look-like that paul saw?.

Do yourself a favour research biblical articles outside Awake! Watchtower and NWT of the bible. It will broaden your scriptural knowledge.
Re: Breaking News: JESUS Face Appears In Columbia by nsiazu: 11:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
johnydon22:

that is it **sighs** why am i not surprised.. lipsrsealed
Do as the bible says and you shall will be given eternal life.
Re: Breaking News: JESUS Face Appears In Columbia by johnydon22(m): 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
nsiazu:
Do as the bible says and you shall will be given eternal life.
Do as the quran says and you will also be given eternal life with 72 beautiful bootilicious babes to spend it with grin
Re: Breaking News: JESUS Face Appears In Columbia by Macelliot(m): 12:11am On Mar 27, 2015
johnydon22:

You atheist can be funny atimes.
Re: Breaking News: JESUS Face Appears In Columbia by johnydon22(m): 12:15am On Mar 27, 2015
Macelliot:

You atheist can be funny atimes.
and you really got me wondering how that post is in anyway funny
Re: Breaking News: JESUS Face Appears In Columbia by Sylvekzee(m): 5:52am On Mar 27, 2015
paulGrundy:

1 Corinthians 1:18

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

1 Taiwanese 2: 15

Stop lifting off texts from a stone age book to reply people. Use your own words if you have any.
Re: Breaking News: JESUS Face Appears In Columbia by Macelliot(m): 8:27am On Mar 27, 2015
johnydon22:

and you really got me wondering how that post is in anyway funny
A comedian seldom laugh at his own Joke, but the audience do.
Re: Breaking News: JESUS Face Appears In Columbia by johnydon22(m): 8:30am On Mar 27, 2015
Macelliot:

A comedian seldom laugh at his own Joke, but the audience do.
**Sighs** pathetic..
Re: Breaking News: JESUS Face Appears In Columbia by Macelliot(m): 8:36am On Mar 27, 2015
johnydon22:

**Sighs** pathetic..
Smh! Parteteak
Re: Breaking News: JESUS Face Appears In Columbia by nsiazu: 8:51am On Mar 27, 2015
johnydon22:

Do as the quran says and you will also be given eternal life with 72 beautiful bootilicious babes to spend it with grin
Revelation 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
Re: Breaking News: JESUS Face Appears In Columbia by johnydon22(m): 8:54am On Mar 27, 2015
nsiazu:
Revelation 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons We Female Atheist Don't Come Out / What I Experienced At Redemption Camp Yesterday / God’s Existence: The Deist Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.