Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

S5 Water Resistant - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / S5 Water Resistant (644 Views)

Difference Between Water Resistant And Water Proof Phones / The pros and cons of waterproof (water-resistant) phones / Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Review: A Solid Water-resistant Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

S5 Water Resistant by king406(m): 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hello
Has anyone ever tried putting his or her galaxy s5 in water? I wanna try this but im scared something might happen. Need ur advise pls.
Re: S5 Water Resistant by xtratagem(m): 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
Just have faith... nothing will happen to your phone smiley upload the video later
Re: S5 Water Resistant by Jboyossai(m): 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
Well, all I will tell you is...prevention is better than cure.....
Re: S5 Water Resistant by Habeebpain(m): 1:46am On Mar 27, 2015
king406:
Hello
Has anyone ever tried putting his or her galaxy s5 in water? I wanna try this but im scared something might happen. Need ur advise pls.

You spent a fortune to buy a phone and you're scared to test features you paid for? Na wa o.

When you have the faith to do so, make sure you read the manual very carefully, most especially the part that talks about using the phone under water. Follow all operating instructions and everything should be fine.

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Can I Download Any Photo Mirror App For BB Bold 5 / Kitkat Issues...anyone? / Cyanogen Teams Up With Truecaller Give Users An Advanced Dialer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.