Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election (4584 Views)

This News & Video From Peru Can Make U Have A Terrible Dream. Viewer Discretion / 5 States Where The General Elections Might Be Tough / Bloody / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by englishmart(m): 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
[b]this year's election is in records as the most highly anticipated elections in the history of nigeria..

Funny enough, before I slept last night, I prayed for like 6hours asking God to reveal to me who the winner of the 2015 presidential election will be.
As I was still praying, I slept off in the process. Then I found myself watching a programme titled "na you sabi" on African magic
All of a sudden, my younger sister ran to the parlour "brother brother! Change the channel to NTA na". Immediately I changed the channel, I saw JEGa and some other I.N.E.C officials counting something. So, I discovered they were actually counting our votes undecided
In anger I shouted "Chai! So Na wetin I for miss be this?"

After spending like 10hrs in that dream, the results finally came out.

I was able to listen to the results of only 3 candidates before I woke up.

After much ado, Jega came up to announce the results... (everybody including was panicking.... )
then he called
"General mohammadu Buhari (APC)12,300,5,59 votes"

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan(PDP)
13,050259 votes.

Finally, Chekwas Okorie (UPP)

19,062,655 votes

My dreams always come true. But I don't know about this one [/b]

8 Likes

Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by midolian(m): 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
LWKMD...were you drunk in your dream?

13 Likes

Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by DuchessLily(f): 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
Interesting dream..
Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by DuchessLily(f): 1:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
Interesting dream.. I will be happy if God will surprise APC and PDP as they both think they r all in all dat Naija has got.

May God's will be done.. Amen

3 Likes

Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
That dream is not of God.

1 Like

Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by englishmart(m): 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
DuchessLily:
Interesting dream.. I will be happy if God will surprise APC and PDP as they both think they r all in all dat Naija has got.

May God's will be done.. Amen
amen ooo
But that will be 2019
Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by englishmart(m): 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
Oxasbi:
That dream is not of God.
you can't be so sure
Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by englishmart(m): 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
midolian:
I wish I were
Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by UrennaNkoli(f): 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
midolian:
He was obviously high on weed in his dream.
Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by DuchessLily(f): 2:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
englishmart:
amen ooo
But that will be 2019

Its not impossible for God to do this year (dis Saturday)

1 Like

Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
Better sleep back and re-program the dream!!!!!because this dream cannot come true,do you know why??the voice of people is the voice of GOD and am sure most people will vote for buhari or jonathan.....

Wakacome

3 Likes

Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by englishmart(m): 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
DuchessLily:

Its not impossible for God to do this year (dis Saturday)
yeah you're correct... But......
Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
your dream was as a result of too much of weed and ogogoro consumption undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
One question... Did u sleep alone... Its obvious ur head was on a milky pillow...
Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by Ashleyma77(m): 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
"the last shall be the first".sai buhari.

click like for our incoming President.

4 Likes

Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
@ Op 1st you are a known supported of Gej so we know you don't wish that dream come true

2ndly YOU ARE TELLING ME YOU PRAYED FOR 6hours6hours brother buh why nah? You spend almost 18hrs on nairaland so how is it possible that you prayed for 6hrs
Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by englishmart(m): 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

He was obviously high on weed in his dream.
bia nkoki NWA nsukka. Be very careful o
Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by englishmart(m): 3:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
wakacome:
Better sleep back and re-program the dream!!!!!because this dream cannot come true,do you know why??the voice of people is the voice of GOD and am sure most people will vote for buhari or jonathan.....

Wakacome
wakacome, na only you waka come? cheesy
Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by englishmart(m): 3:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
kastonkastrol:
your dream was as a result of too much of weed and ogogoro consumption undecided
I'm not used to taking any of those shiitzzz
Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by englishmart(m): 3:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
sseunhayor:
One question... Did u sleep alone... Its obvious ur head was on a milky pillow...
is that an idiom or what?
Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by englishmart(m): 3:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
Ashleyma77:
"the last shall be the first".sai buhari.

click like for our incoming President.
no likes today pls...

1 Like

Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by englishmart(m): 3:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
prof1990:
@ Op 1st you are a known supported of Gej so we know you don't wish that dream come true

2ndly YOU ARE TELLING ME YOU PRAYED FOR 6hours6hours brother buh why nah? You spend almost 18hrs on nairaland so how is it possible that you prayed for 6hrs
spend 18hrs?
Am I a supermod?
Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
englishmart:
is that an idiom or what?

Its a metaphor grin
Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by englishmart(m): 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
sseunhayor:

Its a metaphor grin
na you sabi cheesy
Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by UrennaNkoli(f): 3:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
englishmart:
bia nkoki NWA nsukka. Be very careful o

tongue
Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by noordean(m): 3:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
This is the season of dream,kip dreaming bro
Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by gebest: 4:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
No way for ur dream man, Buhari had 12m+ vote in 2011 so expect nothing less than 25m+ ok.
Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by englishmart(m): 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
noordean:
This is the season of dream,kip dreaming bro
the gods are wise my brother
Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by englishmart(m): 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
gebest:
No way for ur dream man, Buhari had 12m+ vote in 2011 so expect nothing less than 25m+ ok.
I wish he could get up to 5,000,000 votes~this time. But he can't
Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by iamrealdeji(m): 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
Power is shifting this time around,Goodluck to Buhari
Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by englishmart(m): 4:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Power is shifting this time around,Goodluck to Buhari
Buhari to Goodluck you meant?
Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by iamrealdeji(m): 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
englishmart:
Buhari to Goodluck you meant?
Buhari to Goodluck has no meaning,but Goodluck to Buhari makes sense,I can tell you goodluck to you as you embark on your journey,but this is election period,this moment is for Buhari,so good luck to him,GOODLUCK TO BUHARI (Power shift)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Riot Ongoin In Imo State / Four Female Suicide Bombers Shot Dead In Borno State By Members Of JTF / Avoid Blood Shed On The 30th Of May. Pastor Humble Advises Osinbanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.