Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria (30376 Views)

SGF Babachir Lawal Reacts To His Suspension, Speaks To State House Reporters / HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. / Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by corozy(m): 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by Bashirfuntua(m): 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Whenever i see sanusi i remember that he was the leader of the 8 man clique that invaded kano police station beheaded Gideon Alakuata and paraded his head around kano and he is here talking about sacrificing his life to stop a sect that reflects his actions on Gideon.

This is the same lying buffon that claimed 48.6 billion no 10 billion emm it is 20 billion dollars is missing but an audit from one of the top 4 auditing firms in the world declared that no such money is missing

GEJ till 2018
tongue
ozoigbondu:
Whenever i see sanusi i remember that he was the leader of the 8 man clique that invaded kano police station beheaded Gideon Alakuata and paraded his head around kano and he is here talking about sacrificing his life to stop a sect that reflects his actions on Gideon.

This is the same lying buffon that claimed 48.6 billion no 10 billion emm it is 20 billion dollars is missing but an audit from one of the top 4 auditing firms in the world declared that no such money is missing

GEJ till 2018

My Guy, Na 3 years you give Jona if he wins the election? Shey be na 2019 and not 2018 he tenure suppose end if he happens to win the election/
Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by rafou001(m): 1:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
Very articulate indeed, f*## tribalism, if I had to choose between two bad I will choose Buhari, GEJ hasn't done enough, and we shouldn't praise him for doing the minimum. We will miss madam Iwela though...
Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by sammyj: 1:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
....... cheesy grin grin
Blurry:

Think again...does this really make sense to you. Think again!
Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by okeke00(m): 1:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
with 4g network, i still cant hear or understands this man
Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by desthan(m): 1:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:
GEJ till 2018

Don't forget the all except for sanusi were publicly executed for that act. Offcourse reason because sanusi was from a royal family and a prince so he was sent to jail.....the whole system is something else

1 Like

Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by NovusHomo(m): 1:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
theorbiters:
Some people are just comedians.
Imagine this guy, talking about corruption. At times I wonder if some people think are Nigerians babies.

Anyway, GEJ till our youths are ready to lead

When will that be?
Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by olaolulazio(m): 1:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:

The beheader of Gideon Alaukata

Say something else pls.
Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by Ojiofor: 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
Sanusi the first poltical emir even turban couldn't shut him up.apc emir.
Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
Saw this story four days ago.
Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by ceejayluv(m): 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:

GEJ till 2019
Pls shed more light on the emboldened...
Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by joseph1832(m): 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
midolian:
This guy is sound...I can see Amanpour enjoying the way the guy was flowing and making real sense unlike our when she interviewed our Ph.D holder.

On the issue of bokoHaram, "We are paying the price for passivity", he said..

If the world recognizes the likes of Sanusi as Nigerians, then its safe to say one is a Nigerian - my opinion
Bros small small na! Lol! You done too much dey fall oga Jona hand oh! LMAO grin

3 Likes

Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by globalresource: 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
All this Islamic propaganda by PDP won't work. Certificate issue won't work. Buhari is a pet to tinubu idea won't work. PDP throw more of your stones to APC. Change has come
Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by Eluwilussit(m): 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
sammyj:
This man is one of the best elite Nigeria ever had. A whistle blower indeed, GEJ nightmare when he was CBN governor !!!

SAI Nigeria

SAI Sanusi !!!

Looks like you just wanna use that phrase 'whistle blower'? grin.

Dig deep enough and you will realize that SLS was not gonna be more than a bank branch manager if he was not a fulani prince. When did he start his banking career?

Dude was and still is an Islamic scholar and fundamentalist. An elite wouldn't orchestrate the beheading of a fellow countryman based on a religious allegation that was later proven to be false. The blood of Gideon Akaluka whom they beheaded and paraded his head on a spike around Kano, will sure haunt him forever.

An elite doesn't come out with unconfirmed figures. From $49b to $10b, then to $20b. Really? What's so elitist about that?

Don't worry, judgement is coming. God will pay all of us in our own coin. Those who extol evil and shun the truth, will definitely reap what they deserve.

SLS was the worst thing to happen to GEJ's govt. He used his position to work against the govt. He will reap his reward just like everyone of us.

Stay away from evil men. Pursue truth, righteousness and peace with vigour. Don't look at the position of any man in the society. God sees the heart.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by highmood(m): 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Hope he exposes all the henious crimes GEJ has commited from 2007 till when he'll be history on Saturday.
nkoli ko, nkoeri ni. Eno nulogi di na south na eme nkpotu, mana imara ogu analu nugwu ahausa. Ilo nobu ogu gbasara Goodluck chiri ofuma mobu na Ichiro ofuma. Ga juo ese tupu eburu odibo ndi ahausa.
Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by joseph1832(m): 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
theorbiters:
Some people are just comedians.
Imagine this guy, talking about corruption. At times I wonder if some people think are Nigerians babies.

Anyway, GEJ till our youths are ready to lead
And what did you just say? Are you saying he's not fit to talk about corruption?.
Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by rabimlomo: 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
midolian:
This guy is sound...I can see Amanpour enjoying the way the guy was flowing and making real sense unlike when she interviewed our Ph.D holder.

On the issue of bokoHaram, "We are paying the price for passivity", he said..

If the world recognizes the likes of Sanusi as Nigerians, then its safe to say one is a Nigerian - my opinion

2 Likes

Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by sammyj: 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
....... grin grin
Eluwilussit:

Looks like you just wanna use that phrase 'whistle blower'? grin.

Dig deep enough and you will realize that SLS was not gonna be more than a bank branch manager if he was not a fulani prince. When did he start his banking career?

Dude was and still is an Islamic scholar and fundamentalist. An elite wouldn't orchestrate the beheading of a fellow countryman based on a religious allegation that was later proven to be false. The blood of Gideon Akaluka whom they beheaded and paraded his head on a spike around Kano, will sure haunt him forever.

An elite doesn't come out with unconfirmed figures. From $49b to $10b, then to $20b. Really? What's so elitist about that?

Don't worry, judgement is coming. God will pay all of us in our own coin. Those who extol evil and shun the truth, will definitely reap what they deserve.

SLS was the worst thing to happen to GEJ's govt. He used his position to wo ;Drk against the govt. He will reap his reward just like everyone of us.

Stay away from evil men. Pursue truth, righteousness and peace with vigour. Don't look at the position of any man in the society. God sees the heart.
Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by adeA1(m): 2:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:

The beheader of Gideon Alaukata
to ve all ur mouth accussin a person of this heneiou act u must be a co-beheader of G. Alaukata
Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by mashnino(m): 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
Look at PDP followers showing their ignorance and their level of illiteracy...

One funny thing is they know what he is saying is the truth...

but you have been brainwashed so bad you dont even know what you want...

2 Likes

Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by kimaka(f): 3:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by theorbiters: 3:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
joseph1832:
And what did you just say? Are you saying he's not fit to talk about corruption?.
Let me ask you, is he fit enough to condemn this nation on the issue of corruption?
The case of pot calling kettle........you know the rest
Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by joseph1832(m): 3:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
theorbiters:

Let me ask you, is he fit enough to condemn this nation on the issue of corruption?
The case of pot calling kettle........you know the rest
Well was it not for him, the likes of Erastus Akingbola and Cecilia Ibru will still me making a healthy living of unsuspecting Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by theorbiters: 3:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
joseph1832:
Well was it not for him, the likes of Erastus Akingbola and Cecilia Ibru will still me making a healthy living of unsuspecting Nigerians.
And that alone is enough to hurl his own enormous sins under the carpet?
He should stop condemning what he was a party to.
Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
Sls did well as a cbn boss if compared to emefiele. Dat man is a dondi..

BUY VERY AFFORDABLE MTN DATA .
we sell cheap MTN internet data bundles cus we buy in bulk thereby gaining certain privileges etc.
When you buy MTN INTERNET data from us, you pay less while getting the same speed, same quality and same duration as the normal subscription.
Our MTN data plans has a validity period of ONE MONTH and works on all devices such as Android, BB10, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone, Tablets, Modem etc.
1GB = #1,200.

if interested, kindly contact me via sms or Whatsapp - 07062027524.

Kind Regards.

Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by 9jatatafo(m): 3:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
No matter the academic quality SLS has, he is still clueless and visionless to me. Same old story!
Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by 989900: 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
You can tell 90% of commenters didn't even watch the video.

SMH for my fellow country people.
Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by unknown247: 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
I don't know you but I sincerely respect your sense of reasoning and not like other fanatics, tribalistic bigots here...

oneda:
Nigeria is not actually in denial of corruption.

What actually happened is that those that are supposed to fight corruption are themselves corrupt.

The past governments were

The present government is and will continue to be

The intending changers are corrupt too. . . imagine him that want to fight corruption lying under oath. . . imagine Tinubu

... Imagine corruption
Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by nagoma(m): 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
What a relief for Amanpour ! Eloquent and intelligent unlike the mumbling stuttering dysarthric and muddled up GEJ spewing poo when she interviewed him about absence electricity supply in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by joseph1832(m): 4:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
theorbiters:

And that alone is enough to hurl his own enormous sins under the carpet?
He should stop condemning what he was a party to.
Oh? What sins? Kindly list them please...
Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by neocortex: 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
This professor of sharia methodologies won't shut his mouth even after becoming an Emir.
This got to show that position don't determine character but it is the other way round.
All hail the most ill-mannered and talkative Emir ever in the history of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive / Ex-IGP Tafa Balogun Is Dead / They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.