Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Even God Is Against APC & It's Clearly Written In The BIBLE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even God Is Against APC & It's Clearly Written In The BIBLE (584 Views)

Even God Rested On The 7th Day, Pres. Buhari Deserves Some Rest - Femi Adeshina / I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike / Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even God Is Against APC & It's Clearly Written In The BIBLE by lawisong(m): 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
I saw this in the bible this morning and was shocked. Hahaha

"My son, fear thou the LORD and the king: and meddle not with them that are given to change: For their calamity shall rise suddenly; and who knoweth the ruin of them both?" (Poverbs 24:21-22)

Therefore my people, fear God and the King(GEJ) and meddle not with them that are given to CHANGE (APC). No be me talk am o, na for bible i see am. So everybody, Obey the voice of God.
Vote GEJ! Its scriptural. LOL

3 Likes

Re: Even God Is Against APC & It's Clearly Written In The BIBLE by Medley(m): 1:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
leave the bible out of this,so that does that don't fear God won't start ridiculing the bible.
Re: Even God Is Against APC & It's Clearly Written In The BIBLE by badbros(m): 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
Lol.

Change vs transformation >
Different words same meaning.
APC vs PDP >
Different parties same hypocrites.
#VoteNotFight my dear

1 Like

Re: Even God Is Against APC & It's Clearly Written In The BIBLE by lawisong(m): 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
My brother u are right. No mind dem.
Re: Even God Is Against APC & It's Clearly Written In The BIBLE by Wsdm: 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
Gerrrrout!!!

(1) (Reply)

Poll: 2 Days Left – Who Would You Vote For Right Now – GEJ Or GMB? / "I Want A Nigeria Where I Would See My President And Won't Laugh At Him" / MKO Abiola's Daughter, Hafsat Abiola, Has Endorsed Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.