Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says (31263 Views)

Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) / Boko Haram Always Knew When Soldiers Were Coming,’ Freed Captive Says / Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by OpeDwarroir: 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Then the fool GEJ will try to release them on election eve so he can blindly lead more Nigerians into the darkness of his heinous path. GEJ must be voted out, say no to violence, say no to terrorism, say no to deceit, say no to corruption.

Seeing his fedora hat alone not to talk of his irritating self makes me wanna vomit. Hearing his wife speak makes me wanna faint. Let's join hands in choosing a new administration for this nation.

Sai Buhari
Pls vote wisely.

Be ready to commit suicide because you will continue to hear Mama Peace speak till 2019. Idiot! Empty vessel, I wish you were one of those abducted girls

3 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by lozanni(m): 6:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Then the fool GEJ will try to release them on election eve so he can blindly lead more Nigerians into the darkness of his heinous path. GEJ must be voted out, say no to violence, say no to terrorism, say no to deceit, say no to corruption.

Seeing his fedora hat alone not to talk of his irritating self makes me wanna vomit. Hearing his wife speak makes me wanna faint. Let's join hands in choosing a new administration for this nation.

Kai Buhari
Pls vote wisely.

Its obvious that you are one of those schizophrenic APC e-rats, who go on to spew hatred and tension.
The above reason is why the APC will lose the Presidential election because we have seen that it is a party of fascists who are bent on brainwashing everyone to toe their disastrious line.
GEJ Until 2019.
Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by Kingkamal(m): 6:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
pure2012soul:
So despite all what we have being seeing, this clown wants us to believe that BH are peaceful Jihadists who live with their wives abi? Who has been responsible for all rape & genocide?
maybe they will say they are not responsible for the killing. nonsense government they think everybody is clueless like them.
Sai Baba
Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by themano: 6:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Sai Buhari
Pls vote wisely.
Only a FOOL like you will call your president a fool

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by omolami: 6:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
if buhari shows his waec certificate we shall vote for him. If not no vote for him Illiterate cannot lead 170million Nigerians.
Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by Fourwinds: 7:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
Obaiyski:
Any how here's my analysis..

ELECTION 2015
INEC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL
DATE: SATURDAY, 28 MARCH, 2015
TICKET: PVC
KICK OFF: 10:AM
VENUE: ESTADIO DE POLLING BOOT
CAPACITY: 68MILLION
REFEREE: ATTAHIRU JEGA
ASST. REFEREE: JOHN MOMOH, WOLE SOYINKA
CLUBS: PDP FC VS APC FC
DEFENDING CHAMPION: PDP FC

PDP FC FORMATION: 5 3 2
As defending champion; that is their defending formation in the bid to keep the title.

LINE UP:
Patience Jonathan – GK

DEFENCE:
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
David Mark
Edwin Clark
Godswill Akpabio
Ayo Fayose- Yellow card(1)

MIDFIELDER
Adamu Muazu
Gabriel Suswan
Olusegun Mimiko

STRIKER
Namadi Sambo
Goodluck Jonathan - C

SUBS:
Fani Kayode - Yellow Card(1)
Doyin Okupe (Alias: Papa Ajasco)
Alison Maduekwe
Musiliu Obanikoro
Reuben Abati

COACH - Asari Dokubo

APC FC FORMATION: 4:3:3
They employ a diamond formation with attacking options and prolific strikers leading the attack.

LINE UP:
Rotimi Amaechi - GK

DEFENCE:
Bola Tinubu
Raji Fashola
Rochas Okorocha
John Oyegun

MIDFIELDER:
Abubakar Atiku - On Loan from PDP FC
Aminu Tambuwal - On Loan from PDP FC
Bisi Akande

STRIKER
Adams Oshiomole - Winger
Yemi Osinbajo - On Loan from Redeemed FC
Muhammadu Buhari - C

SUBS:
Kayode Fayemi
Alhaji Lai Mohammed
Rauf Aregbesola
Abike Dabiri
Dr. Bukola Saraki

COACH - Chief Olusegun Obasanjo - Former PDP FC player

Match Commissioner: EU Election Monitoring Group and Observers.

Predict the score correctly and win a trip to Wonderland in Borno State.
wow... u are brilliant
Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by Obaiyski(m): 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
Fourwinds:
wow... u are brilliant
Thanks.. But Gej all the way
Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by Faraidi(m): 8:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Sai Buhari
Pls vote wisely.
Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by Faraidi(m): 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
wakacome:
Of course we know the clueless jona(GEJ) and his friends kept those girls at gwoza..He will release them when he is ready.....watch and see how some PDP thugs will start quoting me and using their dirty mouth to say nonsense...

Wakacome...
SENSELESS FOOL
Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
Faraidi:
SENSELESS FOOL
Says the senseless goat..
Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by Faraidi(m): 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
wakacome:
Says the senseless goat..
BASTA/RD APC Slave
Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by Heffalump(m): 9:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Sai Buhari
Pls vote wisely.

Point of correction, GEJ never abducted the Chibok girls, your people in the north did.
My advice, you better settle down for reality because you will experience Transformation till 2019 under GEJ. You may go on exile to avoid being transformed.
Many Nigerians are being brainwatched by APC and have turned clueless.
What gave you the faintest conviction that the old 73 yrs Buhari has the magical power to change Nigeria for the better? I see that people calling for Sai Buhari are invariably calling "Araba" or " lets divide".
Very poor thinking people are calling for Buhari. You should have yourselves to blame but God is a God of Nigeria, so the dooms day will never come despite the fact that many have been led astray.
Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by Neplusultra(f): 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Sai Buhari
Pls vote wisely.
Did u have to call him a fool? ?! Too bad of u.
Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by IZUKWU(m): 9:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Sai Buhari
Pls vote wisely.
you will soon die of hatred related diseases. Lol.
Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
IZUKWU:
you will room die of hatred related diseases. Lol.

Just the way you may die of cluelessness and confusion.
Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by Ekaka1(m): 10:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Sai Buhari
Pls vote wisely.
That is the president of your country. He is not a fool. You may not agree with his policies but to call him a fool is way too much....think, sister, think!
Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by donJ2(m): 11:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
Heffalump:

Point of correction, GEJ never abducted the Chibok girls, your people in the north did.
My advice, you better settle down for reality because you will experience Transformation till 2019 under GEJ. You may go on exile to avoid being transformed.
Many Nigerians are being brainwatched by APC and have turned clueless.
What gave you the faintest conviction that the old 73 yrs Buhari has the magical power to change Nigeria for the better? I see that people calling for Sai Buhari are invariably calling "Araba" or " lets divide".
Very poor thinking people are calling for Buhari. You should have yourselves to blame but God is a God of Nigeria, so the dooms day will never come despite the fact that many have been led astray.

I share ur view....

Funny how clueless youths wish to vote An Old demented grandpa.

U r a flag bearer and u dnt know the full meaning of ur party...

...how will he remember d promises he made let alone fulfillin dem,

... in 2019, he might win, and in d 1st interview wt cnn he would call nigeria 'Niger' 'Area'

...am sorry to say it but d man has dementia, he shud b in old peoples home, not contesting. Nigeria of todaY is way too complicated for buhari 2handle quote me anyday.

Gej is vry weak, buh I cant see a better rival yet.
Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by Avicennabayo(m): 8:45am On Mar 27, 2015
i am sure dat i can't be fooled by this.............
Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by Kellxpensive(m): 8:49am On Mar 27, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]The defending champion will win... ;DThe defending champion will win...
Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by DDoubleUps(m): 11:09am On Mar 27, 2015
wakacome:
Of course we know the clueless jona(GEJ) and his friends kept those girls at gwoza..He will release them when he is ready.....watch and see how some PDP thugs will start quoting me and using their dirty mouth to say nonsense...

Wakacome...
so you think you are wise by calling your president foolish? no law of man allows you to call your leaders and clearly your elders fools... so where does that leave you now? you had die for Buhari,but believe me when the dial is caste he will be the first to abandon you all clamouring for change and malicious propagandas
Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by DDoubleUps(m): 11:11am On Mar 27, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

wakacome post=32024335:

Wakacome...
so you think you are wise by calling your president foolish? no law of man allows you to call your leaders and clearly your elders fools... so where does that leave you now? you had die for Buhari,but believe me when the dial is caste he will be the first to abandon you all clamouring for change and malicious propagandas

Sai Buhari
Pls vote wisely.
Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by hohafrank(m): 4:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Sai Buhari
Pls vote wisely.
You are a big fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Should Let Jonathan Be – Fayose / Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News / Thisdaylive Provides Excerpt Of Tape Where Lai Said Economy Was Beyond Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.