Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Is Lagos Now A Family Business???? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Lagos Now A Family Business???? (456 Views)

Opinion: Why Is Lagos Light Rail Project Costlier Than That Of Ethiopia? / Lagos Now Officially An Oil Producing State- Ambode / Why Is Lagos Erecting Iron Fence Between The Railway Track? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Lagos Now A Family Business???? by Jwonder(m): 2:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
I wanted to help my mum bye something at Iyana Ejigbo market, for me to get there and see that the market is closed and i asked why and was told it's because APC were doing their rally and tinubu sister who is the current Iya-Loja asked they close the market.. And am asking is this right Why would they close markets because they are doing their rally, is it by force to join the rally, do they think everyone in Lagos is an APC member??
Re: Is Lagos Now A Family Business???? by Bekwarra(m): 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
She's not Tinubu's sister, she's his daughter. Lagos markets were closed for 3days when his foster mother died.
Re: Is Lagos Now A Family Business???? by Jwonder(m): 2:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
Bekwarra:
She's not Tinubu's sister, she's his daughter. Lagos markets were closed for 3days when his foster mother died.

But this is wrong!!!!!
Re: Is Lagos Now A Family Business???? by Jaycool18(m): 2:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
how one APC thief single handedly took over a state that did not belong to his father
Re: Is Lagos Now A Family Business???? by lilbabyak(m): 3:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
cheap propaganda effect of cheap weed

(1) (Reply)

Wish Nigerians A Peaceful Harmonious Election / Breaking; Bomb Blast In Enugu Polling Unit / Oil Giant Total Sells Nigerian Oil Field Stake For $569M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.