Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,337 members, 7,954,386 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:55 PM

Where Is Oluwaseun Osewa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Oluwaseun Osewa (1173 Views)

On Buhari ' S Statement By Ogundolie Oluwaseun Michael / An Outburst By A Yoruba Man On Facebook - Odekunle Oluwaseun Abel Wrote / An Open Letter To Oluwaseun Osewa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Where Is Oluwaseun Osewa by Jwonder(m): 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
What is Nairaland tuning into, i remembered when i joined in 2013 everything was nice, I mean there where matured people online, people with sensible post. But nowadays what do we see, senseless post and i am not talking about Entertainment post but posts on politics section.. I just saw a post by one Uselessgoat (Seriously that is his moniker) That igbos are jealous of yoruba's and am like WTF!! Why would you allow such a post on Nairaland, what benefit will that kind of post bring except ethnic fights, and there are so many other post like that. Seun you and you Mods need to sit up, there are soo many kids on Nairaland that needs to be banned for life. Seun please don't sit and watch them turn Nairaland into just another site... Please!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Oluwaseun Osewa by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
Then i think you should mail the mods or report the topic, SHIKENA!!!
#march4buhari
#change

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Oluwaseun Osewa by temitemi1(m): 3:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
Bros no vex jaree grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: Where Is Oluwaseun Osewa by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
I think such topics should be removed ni.

There are two many Tribalists on Nairaland and it is not Uniting us at all.

People being quick to insult other tribes.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Oluwaseun Osewa by Jwonder(m): 3:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
Dharniel:
Then i think you should mail the mods or report the topic, SHIKENA!!!

Am sure the Mods are not blind... Their jobs should be finding those kind of post and deleting them..
Re: Where Is Oluwaseun Osewa by Jwonder(m): 3:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
temitemi1:
Bros no vex jaree grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!

LoL!!!!!! Carry Go jare
Re: Where Is Oluwaseun Osewa by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
Jwonder:

Am sure the Mods are not blind... Their jobs should be finding those kind of post and deleting them..

in as much as the term and conditions are not violated, then the mods have no right to do whatsoever to their post. it's a forum for crying out loud.
Re: Where Is Oluwaseun Osewa by steppin: 3:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
Jwonder:
What is Nairaland tuning into, i remembered when i joined in 2013 everything was nice, I mean there where matured people online, people with sensible post. But nowadays what do we see, senseless post and i am not talking about Entertainment post but posts on politics section.. I just saw a post by one Uselessgoat (Seriously that is his moniker) That igbos are jealous of yoruba's and am like WTF!! Why would you allow such a post on Nairaland, what benefit will that kind of post bring except ethnic fights, and there are so many other post like that. Seun you and you Mods need to sit up, there are soo many kids on Nairaland that needs to be banned for life. Seun please don't sit and watch them turn Nairaland into just another site... Please!!!!!!!!!!
APC fans...always ranting!
If you don't like the posts, deactivate your account and move another site!
This is a forum for all Nigerians and foreigners all over the world.
Cry cry!

1 Like

Re: Where Is Oluwaseun Osewa by ggrin(f): 3:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
Deactivate naundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Where Is Oluwaseun Osewa by CHM11: 3:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
kennygee:
I think such topics should be removed ni.

There are two many Tribalists on Nairaland and it is not Uniting us at all.

People being quick to insult other tribes.
My brother, I think Nigeria is passed that stage now and we have to sit up and face the reality on ground. Unity is not a must anymore.

So far buhari (a northern warlord) is the candidate of a party that has Fashola, Rochas, Oshiomole, Kwankaso, Amosun, etc....then its totally about religion and tribe....
Re: Where Is Oluwaseun Osewa by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
Jwonder:

Don't be silly. Use your brain and stop screaming like a coward. There is a disclaimer that everyone is responsible for his or her post. Why call the mods when things don't go your way

People like you are the ones accusing buhari of clamping down on press freedom. If you were a leader you surely won't be tolerant.

Gej as the president admitted he is the most abused president in the world and despite that he allowed everyone freedom to express their views.

You are a nobody as far as the Nigerian system is concerned and your rants should be shoved in your ass.

This is a post dissing ibadan peeps on frontpage of nairaland (https://www.nairaland.com/2217314/when-uncle-kola-comes-visiting)which everyone including igbos commented on and laughed there asses off at the detriment of ibadan people.

Why didn't you and your fellow hypocrites call the mods to take it down? I guess it's none of your business since igbo was not mentioned.

BTW my moniker has nothing to do with my post. This is a faceless forum and u don't expect me to display my name on here. I have the right to choose any thing i want as my moniker so shut the hell up.

I never insulted the igbos in my post but only stated my views as to why Yoruba's are progressives.

Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Oluwaseun Osewa by Jwonder(m): 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
Dharniel:

in as much as the term and conditions are not violated, then the mods have no right to do whatsoever to their post. it's a forum for crying out loud.

Please Observe The Following Rules: (skip)
1. Please post on topic always. Don't derail or
tribalize threads.
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke,
fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.
3. Don't THREATEN, advocate, or encourage violent
acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or
group.

Those are the first there 3 rules you need to adhere to before Creating a Thread and i ask, is that post not tribal and won't it provoke fight and insult btw Igbos and Yoruba.
Re: Where Is Oluwaseun Osewa by Jwonder(m): 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
steppin:

APC fans...always ranting!
If you don't like the posts, deactivate your account and move another site!
This is a forum for all Nigerians and foreigners all over the world.
Cry cry!

Hold it!!!! Am not an APC supporter and secondly! Must you carry your stupidity to every post!! .....
Re: Where Is Oluwaseun Osewa by Jwonder(m): 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
ggrin:
Deactivate naundecidedundecidedundecided

Who Open your Cage!!!! Common get back inside..
Re: Where Is Oluwaseun Osewa by ephemm(m): 3:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
uselessgoat:

Uselessgoat ma binu jare grin
Re: Where Is Oluwaseun Osewa by Jwonder(m): 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
uselessgoat:

Don't be silly. Use your brain and stop screaming like a coward. There is a disclaimer that everyone is responsible for his or her post. Why call the mods when things don't go your way

People like you are the ones accusing buhari of clamping down on press freedom. If you were a leader you surely won't be tolerant.

Gej as the president admitted he is the most abused president in the world and despite that he allowed everyone freedom to express their views.

You are a nobody as far as the Nigerian system is concerned and your rants should be shoved in your ass.

This is a post dissing ibadan peeps on frontpage of nairaland (https://www.nairaland.com/2217314/when-uncle-kola-comes-visiting)which everyone including igbos commented on and laughed there asses off at the detriment of ibadan people.

Why didn't you and your fellow hypocrites call the mods to take it down? I guess it's none of your business since igbo was not mentioned.

BTW my moniker has nothing to do with my post. This is a faceless forum and u don't expect me to display my name on here. I have the right to choose any thing i want as my moniker so shut the hell up.

I never insulted the igbos in my post but only stated my views as to why Yoruba's are progressives.

Mumu

The OP of that post could be a yoruba man!! Grow up

1 Like

Re: Where Is Oluwaseun Osewa by Gejfreesupport: 3:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
A clown became a nairander in 2013, suddenly he thinks he has the right to demand where Seun is and teach him how to run his private property..

Lol... some people sha..

People registered in 2006. They don't rant like this isioka....

1 Like

Re: Where Is Oluwaseun Osewa by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
Jwonder:

Hold it!!!! Am not an APC supporter and secondly! Must you carry your stupidity to every post!! .....

@bolded. You just broke a nairaland rule:

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member

Why don't you call the mods to give you a life ban Bloody hypocrite
Re: Where Is Oluwaseun Osewa by cyril83(m): 4:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
Jwonder:

I'm a year older than you on NL....
Re: Where Is Oluwaseun Osewa by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
Jwonder:

I don't give a damn if the op is Chinese or American. Fact is it was moved to front page and every Nigerian commented/laughed about without considering the ibadan peeps .

This is 21st century and i advice you to be tolerant. You are a fan of GEJ but all i see in you is dictatorship.

If you can call for life ban just for posting on nairaland, if you were GEJ then all of us would have been in jail for life for criticizing your government.

Smh
Re: Where Is Oluwaseun Osewa by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
ephemm:

Uselessgoat ma binu jare grin

Oshey jaree grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Oluwaseun Osewa by OAM4J: 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
Jwonder:

The moderators are not omnipresent and omniscient, we dont live online 24/7. That is why report-post button was provided.

Use report button, it works.

(1)

Breaking News Gwoza Liberated - Defence Headquarters / See What PDP/GEJ Supporters Are Now Relying On To Win This Election. / PDP Most Likely Going To Win, APC Votes Reduced By Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.