Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,886 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

How To Open A Bank Account In America With A Visiting Visa B1/b2 (pixs) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Open A Bank Account In America With A Visiting Visa B1/b2 (pixs) (6807 Views)

Cancelled USA B1/B2 Visa With Prejudice? Lets Discuss / Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State / The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Open A Bank Account In America With A Visiting Visa B1/b2 (pixs) by Philipmems(m): 3:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
I had the opportunity of having a good time in LAS VEGAS for 2 weeks for an international conference and vacation, in the course of me flexing after the conference i found out that carrying large quantity of cash $$$ around wasn't a wise idea not due to security reasons but for the fact that when i get into the groove i probably might hand out a $100 bill thinking it was a $1 or $10 bill, made the mistake twice (Americans are honest) LOL wink grin grin I deemed it fit to open a bank account.
I choose Bank of America (BOA) because i made some research and found out that BOA is a better and wide spread bank across the US....
Stepping into the bank you probably think you are in a SPA getting ready for massage, manicure and pedicure... very cool environment with wonderful staff, with atm machines (Same machine) which you could either deposit cash into or could dispences cash to you... the items you need are:
1. Valid International Passport
2. Another Identification like PVC, National ID, Drivers license....
3. valid Address in the US
4. Naija Address
5. Minimum of $50
6. 3 security questions
7. Minimum 4 digit security code
8. Telephone number
9. Valid email address

After all the easy questions... they will issue you a temporary debit card with which you will go to the atm machine to deposit money into it, i recommend you deposit nothing less than $1500 into the account so that you dont have to pay $12 charge per month for maintaining the account or if you should open with less than $1500, then you should maintain the account by paying nothing less than $250 at one time monthly all to avoid the $12 charge. On or before 5 to 7 working days they will ship the permanent debit card to the American address you issued to them. Note the temporary card given to you is only valid for 30 days starting from the very day you open the account, when you get the Permanent debit card you can destory the temporary one.
There you have it, its very easy.
LAS VEGAS IS THE BOMB....

5 Likes

Re: How To Open A Bank Account In America With A Visiting Visa B1/b2 (pixs) by redcliff: 3:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
Bought!
Re: How To Open A Bank Account In America With A Visiting Visa B1/b2 (pixs) by thegreengooner(m): 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
Nice one...BOA are the best for non residents opening accounts in the US.
Re: How To Open A Bank Account In America With A Visiting Visa B1/b2 (pixs) by FADEO: 2:57am On Jan 08, 2017
Bros this is a very useful information.... Thank you so much.

Philipmems:
I had the opportunity of having a good time in LAS VEGAS for 2 weeks for an international conference and vacation, in the course of me flexing after the conference i found out that carrying large quantity of cash $$$ around wasn't a wise idea not due to security reasons but for the fact that when i get into the groove i probably might hand out a $100 bill thinking it was a $1 or $10 bill, made the mistake twice (Americans are honest) LOL wink grin grin I deemed it fit to open a bank account.
I choose Bank of America (BOA) because i made some research and found out that BOA is a better and wide spread bank across the US....
Stepping into the bank you probably think you are in a SPA getting ready for massage, manicure and pedicure... very cool environment with wonderful staff, with atm machines (Same machine) which you could either deposit cash into or could dispences cash to you... the items you need are:
1. Valid International Passport
2. Another Identification like PVC, National ID, Drivers license....
3. valid Address in the US
4. Naija Address
5. Minimum of $50
6. 3 security questions
7. Minimum 4 digit security code
8. Telephone number
9. Valid email address

After all the easy questions... they will issue you a temporary debit card with which you will go to the atm machine to deposit money into it, i recommend you deposit nothing less than $1500 into the account so that you dont have to pay $12 charge per month for maintaining the account or if you should open with less than $1500, then you should maintain the account by paying nothing less than $250 at one time monthly all to avoid the $12 charge. On or before 5 to 7 working days they will ship the permanent debit card to the American address you issued to them. Note the temporary card given to you is only valid for 30 days starting from the very day you open the account, when you get the Permanent debit card you can destory the temporary one.
There you have it, its very easy.
LAS VEGAS IS THE BOMB....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Visa On Arrrival At Nigerian Port Of Entry / How To Get To Jamb Office @ Ikoyi? / Nigeria Lost 2,038 Passengers To Air Crashes In 47 Years, Says AIB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.