Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,628 members, 7,955,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:59 PM

How To Start Cleaning Services Business In Nigeria Part 1 - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Start Cleaning Services Business In Nigeria Part 1 (36719 Views)

Living With Sickle Cell In Nigeria(part 1) / Photo: Do Your Wife Vagina Smell Abnormally Doing Sex Part 1 / How To Start A Commercial Cleaning Business In Nigeria By Chogon Facilities Serv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start Cleaning Services Business In Nigeria Part 1 by eyems: 11:15pm On Mar 03, 2021
Get Updated Cleaning Service Business Plan in Nigeria
Re: How To Start Cleaning Services Business In Nigeria Part 1 by Denis08: 11:26pm On Dec 26, 2021
Do business in the African region or just want to register a company in Africa. You might consider Nigeria among other jurisdictions. After recalculating the GDP in 2016, the country was again in 2nd place after South Africa. It is also convenient to register a company in Nigeria because English is the state's official language. But I think it is better to open a business in America because of the great opportunities. I opened Gutter Cleaning ST Louis. Later I will expand to other cities as well.
Re: How To Start Cleaning Services Business In Nigeria Part 1 by Hitmern(m): 12:57am On Apr 21, 2022
Excellent write up.

I will like to state here that one of the most important aspect you need to consider in starting your cleaning business is getting your business name registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).

This is to ensure that another company is not already using your proposed name.

You can contact me to get your company registered with CAC ( kingsleythebeloved@gmail.com,
Re: How To Start Cleaning Services Business In Nigeria Part 1 by Gustav13: 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2022
Many who want a cool kitchen have thought about granite countertops, but few have asked themselves the question: how to clean kitchen granite countertops? And if you did ask it, I have an answer for you, which is in a cool article, where you can find a lot of useful information, not only related to this, but also about cleaning in general. I recommend it!
Re: How To Start Cleaning Services Business In Nigeria Part 1 by Solarima: 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2023
Get ready for a perfect car cleaning mitts with Fortador car wash mitts. Our premium car wash mitts are designed to easily remove dirt and grease from the inside and outside of your vehicle. Enjoy a fast, efficient.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seven Diseases Acquired Via MouthAction / My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help / This sudden Stuttering Problem is making me depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.