Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

N230million Bauchi PDP Campaign Funds Missing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N230million Bauchi PDP Campaign Funds Missing (2525 Views)

Ozekhome Petitions Magu Over N450m Enugu PDP Campaign Funds / EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement / APC Expels Three Chieftains For Diverting Campaign Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N230million Bauchi PDP Campaign Funds Missing by uchedydy: 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
The Director General of Governor Yuguda Campaign Organisation in Bauchi state, Alhaji Mai’auduga has revealed that over N230 million from the presidency meant to support Bauchi PDP campaign for President Jonathan in the state has gone missing. Alhaji Mai'auduga revealed this while speaking to newsmen in Bauchi yesterday March 25th
"The State Campaign Council had already setup a committee headed by Governor Isa Yuguda to find the missing funds and whoever is guilty of the dubious act of diverting the missing funds will face the disciplinary action by the Party. The money was released to the State campaign council in two batches, one N80 million and N150million . They were diverted by prominent persons in the party and we requested the Governor to investigate and find the missing funds” he said

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/03/n230million-bauchi-pdp-campaign-funds.html
Re: N230million Bauchi PDP Campaign Funds Missing by MrPresident1: 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
I came to read grin
Re: N230million Bauchi PDP Campaign Funds Missing by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
This got to be joke of the year.

OP source

1 Like

Re: N230million Bauchi PDP Campaign Funds Missing by MrPresident1: 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

OP source

FOLYKAZE FOLYKAZE my friend my friend, longest time cheesy
Re: N230million Bauchi PDP Campaign Funds Missing by madridguy(m): 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
lol
Re: N230million Bauchi PDP Campaign Funds Missing by alaoeri: 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
Ain't a new thing in PDP after all stealing is not corruption.

3 Likes

Re: N230million Bauchi PDP Campaign Funds Missing by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
MrPresident1:

FOLYKAZE FOLYKAZE my friend my friend, longest time cheesy

How are you doing bro?

How is Obadiah?
Re: N230million Bauchi PDP Campaign Funds Missing by MrPresident1: 4:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

How are you doing bro?

How is Obadiah?

I dey fine. Obadiah is fine. His name is now sukkot.

Trust you are doing well to Brah. grin
Re: N230million Bauchi PDP Campaign Funds Missing by uchedydy: 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

OP source

Please go to linda Ikeji twitter account......... http://lindaikeji..com/2015/03/n230million-bauchi-pdp-campaign-funds.html
Re: N230million Bauchi PDP Campaign Funds Missing by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
MrPresident1:

I dey fine. Obadiah is fine. His name is now sukkot.

Trust you are doing well to Brah. grin

I am fine too.

Religion section has become boring. I dont think Obadiah post frequently there again. Logicboy and many others are not there anymore. Na that one make me dey yanga in politics o.

I guess you in the shame train with Buhari?
Re: N230million Bauchi PDP Campaign Funds Missing by MrPresident1: 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

I am fine too.

Religion section has become boring. I dont think Obadiah post frequently there again. Logicboy and many others are not there anymore. Na that one make me dey yanga in politics o.

I guess you in the shame train with Buhari?

Buhari capital NAH NAH.

GEJ is the man mehn! cheesy

GEJ TILL JESUS CHRIST RETURNS!

Religion section is almost dead.
Re: N230million Bauchi PDP Campaign Funds Missing by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
MrPresident1:

Buhari capital NAH NAH.

GEJ is the man mehn! cheesy

GEJ TILL JESUS CHRIST RETURNS!

Religion section is almost dead.

It not fight. Buhari has majority vote. Trust that.

I always miss that section.

2 Likes

Re: N230million Bauchi PDP Campaign Funds Missing by MrPresident1: 4:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

It not fight. Buhari has majority vote. Trust that.

I always miss that section.

Nay Bro. GEJ is the Moses of our time.

I go there once a while, but there's not much strong meat there anymore.
Re: N230million Bauchi PDP Campaign Funds Missing by efilefun(m): 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
lmao

Change is inevitable
Vote GMB

1 Like

Re: N230million Bauchi PDP Campaign Funds Missing by TS2(m): 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
[size=20pt]If you cannot trust PDP with small money you certainly cannot trust them with the billions of dollars the country has earned that will be in their control.

It has been proven. However, whenever people come out to speak the truth they are shamed and sacked.

#AskSanusiLamidoSanusi[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N230million Bauchi PDP Campaign Funds Missing by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
MrPresident1:

Nay Bro. GEJ is the Moses of our time.

I go there once a while, but there's not much strong meat there anymore.

Moses didnt take Israelites to the promise land. GEJ have not fulfilled any of his promises. His reign brought tears in the eye of the masses. Moses was a shephard while GEJ take care of wild animals.

Joshua lead Isrealites to the promised land. Just like Buhari, Joshua was a soldier. With Buhari, we shall get to the promised land.

Out of theocracy, I think GMB is more conpetent than GEJ is. And with him, the new nigeria we shall get to.

2 Likes

Re: N230million Bauchi PDP Campaign Funds Missing by MrPresident1: 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Moses didnt take Israelites to the promise land. GEJ have not fulfilled any of his promises. His reign brought tears in the eye of the masses. Moses was a shephard while GEJ take care of wild animals.

Joshua lead Isrealites to the promised land. Just like Buhari, Joshua was a soldier. With Buhari, we shall get to the promised land.

Out of theocracy, I think GMB is more conpetent than GEJ is. And with him, the new nigeria we shall get to.

Brah, GEJ is a good man and he was chosen to lead this country by God Himself.
Just like the ancient Israelites that a very large population of them are, Nigerians are stubborn and stiff-necked. Please remember that Bible says that Moses was the meekest man that ever lived, which Nigerian leader has been as meek and as humble like Jonathan?

Brah, I did a thread, and I showed that the clamour for Buhari is a subliminal message that Nigerians are passing across that they are ripe, willing, and ready for judgment.

And you talk about competence, we would have been able to judge that during the debates he shied away from. We all know that Tunde Idiagbon was the brain in his administration.

Everyone wants change but no one wants to change. GEJ is the convenient scapegoat!

GEJ TILL JESUS CHRIST RETURNS IN THE CLOUDS OF HEAVEN cheesy grin
Re: N230million Bauchi PDP Campaign Funds Missing by Rilwayn001: 5:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
MrPresident1:

[s] Brah, GEJ is a good man and he was chosen to lead this country by God Himself.
Just like the ancient Israelites that a very large population of them are, Nigerians are stubborn and stiff-necked. Please remember that Bible says that Moses was the meekest man that ever lived, which Nigerian leader has been as meek and as humble like Jonathan?

Brah, I did a thread, and I showed that the clamour for Buhari is a subliminal message that Nigerians are passing across that they are ripe, willing, and ready for judgment.

And you talk about competence, we would have been able to judge that during the debates he shied away from. We all know that Tunde Idiagbon was the brain in his administration.

Everyone wants change but no one wants to change. GEJ is the convenient scapegoat!

GEJ TILL JESUS CHRIST RETURNS IN THE CLOUDS OF HEAVEN cheesy grin [/s]
Re: N230million Bauchi PDP Campaign Funds Missing by MrPresident1: 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
Rilwayn001:

Rili, take your time o angry
Re: N230million Bauchi PDP Campaign Funds Missing by Rilwayn001: 5:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
MrPresident1:

Rili, take your time o angry

sorry sir..stop talking about the homo clueless clueless.

You talk GEJ, I slash it. grin

2 Likes

Re: N230million Bauchi PDP Campaign Funds Missing by Toosure70: 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
more to miss.
Re: N230million Bauchi PDP Campaign Funds Missing by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
MrPresident1:

Have you forgotten that the voice of the people is the voice of God? Majority of the people in Nigeria are camping with GMB. The people outside Niger-area territory are doing the same. And we are going to show this under a free and fair election that Buhari is the person we love and chose to lead.

Taking politics into the bible is wrong and very dirty. Notwithstanding, I wont give you the chance to lie on the hebrew sacred text. Moses was meekest, most humble and dont forget the most gullible just like GEJ. What advantage does that added to Israelites on getting to the promise land? If you had read the bible, do you forget so soon that Moses gullibility lead to starvation, suffering and death of thousands of Israelite? Moses lacks leadership charisma. He could lead animals but not humans. God has looked beyond competncy and did the work by himself through Moses. Moses was just ordinary figure head unlike Joshua who lead Israelites to the promise land. Joshua was a brave soldier who fought his people which his reign brought little or low record of death to the Israelites which he lead. Confirming your assertion, Moses like GEJ reign brought sufferness and death to millions. We are calling on God who saved us from Egypt to save us from the reign which starvation, death and sufferness is the order of the day. We need a leader like Joshua to lead from the front. We need bravery and not meekness and cowardice. And that is why we are voting for GMB.

3 Likes

Re: N230million Bauchi PDP Campaign Funds Missing by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
Rilwayn001:

sorry sir..stop talking about the homo clueless clueless.

You talk GEJ, I slash it. grin

For once, we can disagree to agree.

GEJ is a no go area.

Ogunlade has paved the way for Buhari.

On Monday, we shall give Ogun thanksgiven sacrifice.
Re: N230million Bauchi PDP Campaign Funds Missing by dridowu: 5:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
No wonder, Tambuwal said he would have become more richer if he was still with PDP. Honestly, Nigeria treasury don suffer
48hrs to Change
#ihavedecided
Nigeria Must Be Great Again
Re: N230million Bauchi PDP Campaign Funds Missing by Rilwayn001: 5:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

For once, we can disagree to agree.

GEJ is a no go area.

Ogunlade has paved the way for Buhari.

On Monday, we shall give Ogun thanksgiven sacrifice.

Ogun lakaaye osinmole, olomi nile fejewe, olaso nle fi imokimo bora grin grin

Ogun will chop dog on monday ehn e go tire grin grin LMAO
Re: N230million Bauchi PDP Campaign Funds Missing by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
Rilwayn001:

Ogun lakaaye osinmole, olomi nile fejewe, olaso nle fi imokimo bora grin grin

Ogun will chop dog on monday ehn e go tire grin grin LMAO

Ogun yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I think Buhari name should be Ogunlana Chukwuemeka Mohammed Buhari.

2015 Buhari got it.

1 Like

Re: N230million Bauchi PDP Campaign Funds Missing by Rilwayn001: 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Ogun yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I think Buhari name should be Ogunlana Chukwuemeka Mohammed Buhari.

2015 Buhari got it.

You are on point my kind sire wink grin
Re: N230million Bauchi PDP Campaign Funds Missing by MrPresident1: 9:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Have you forgotten that the voice of the people is the voice of God? Majority of the people in Nigeria are camping with GMB. The people outside Niger-area territory are doing the same. And we are going to show this under a free and fair election that Buhari is the person we love and chose to lead.

Taking politics into the bible is wrong and very dirty. Notwithstanding, I wont give you the chance to lie on the hebrew sacred text. Moses was meekest, most humble and dont forget the most gullible just like GEJ. What advantage does that added to Israelites on getting to the promise land? If you had read the bible, do you forget so soon that Moses gullibility lead to starvation, suffering and death of thousands of Israelite? Moses lacks leadership charisma. He could lead animals but not humans. God has looked beyond competncy and did the work by himself through Moses. Moses was just ordinary figure head unlike Joshua who lead Israelites to the promise land. Joshua was a brave soldier who fought his people which his reign brought little or low record of death to the Israelites which he lead. Confirming your assertion, Moses like GEJ reign brought sufferness and death to millions. We are calling on God who saved us from Egypt to save us from the reign which starvation, death and sufferness is the order of the day. We need a leader like Joshua to lead from the front. We need bravery and not meekness and cowardice. And that is why we are voting for GMB.

For a moment, I forgot that it is with the unreasonable FOLYKAZE that I am having a discussion.

I do not suffer from the general amnesia that you and the generality of Nigerians suffer from, God chose GEJ for us!

Change must start from the personal level, you yourself have you changed from being abusive and uncouth?

Nigerians are ready for judgment since they agitate for a person who has the reputation of a totalitarian dictator rather than a humble and God fearing person.

Let the game of punishment begin!

GEJ TILL THE END OF TIME!
Re: N230million Bauchi PDP Campaign Funds Missing by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
MrPresident1:

For a moment, I forgot that it is with the unreasonable FOLYKAZE that I am having a discussion.

I do not suffer from the general amnesia that you and the generality of Nigerians suffer from, God chose GEJ for us!

Change must start from the personal level, you yourself have you changed from being abusive and uncouth?

Nigerians are ready for judgment since they agitate for a person who has the reputation of a totalitarian dictator rather than a humble and God fearing person.

Let the game of punishment begin!

GEJ TILL THE END OF TIME!

Sorry sire.

I dont play politics of bitterness. You could have made your point without insult.

However, vote for whom you like. My vote is going for buhari.

Thanks and goodnight

2 Likes

Re: N230million Bauchi PDP Campaign Funds Missing by sphinx54: 4:50am On Mar 27, 2015
MrPresident1:

Blind religious bigot.
Re: N230million Bauchi PDP Campaign Funds Missing by MrPresident1: 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
sphinx54:

Blind religious bigot.

whether it is you that is a certificated zombie or it is I that is blind, we will surely see it shortly.
Re: N230million Bauchi PDP Campaign Funds Missing by MrPresident1: 12:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Sorry sire.

I dont play politics of bitterness. You could have made your point without insult.

However, vote for whom you like. My vote is going for buhari.

Thanks and goodnight

You have an erroneously inflated ego. You are not worth it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two PDP Governorship Aspirants, Political Leaders Dump PDP, Join APC / How Renowned Globe-trotter And Socialite, Olabisi Ajala Died In Penury. / Political Cartoon- A United Nigeria Can Defeat Bokoharam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.