Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,767 members, 7,840,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza (51681 Views)

Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons / Michelle Obama And BBOG Frustrated Chibok Girls Rescue: Aisha Wakil / Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza by ngachi: 6:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
olaxco2f:
BUT WHY?

undecided undecided undecided
BUHARI ! BUHARI! BUHARI!!!! HOW MANY TIMES DID I CALL YOU YOU CAME TO IGBO LAND TODAY TO LIE TO US ,AS IF WE
DONT HAVE MEMORIES, WHAT DID OUR OWN IKEMBA DO TO YOU THAT YOU KEPT HIM IN DETAINTION THROUGH OUT THE
YEARS YOU RULED NIGERIA, HOW COME YOU KEPT OUR OWN SON CHIEF DR ALEX EKWUEME IN PRISON FOR OVER
20MONTHS WHEN YOU TOOK OVER AND KEPT HIS BOSS ,YOUR BROTHER UNDER HOUSE ARREST? CAN YOU NAME ONE SINGLE
THING THE IGBOS WILL REMEMBER YOU FOR IN YOUR FIRST COMING AS HEAD OF STATE THAT WILL MOTIVATE US TO VOTE
FOR YOU THIS TIME?? IMMEDIATELY YOU STARTED TALKING, CHIEF SAM MBAKWE CAME TO MY MIND,HOW COME YOU CAME
TO TELL US THAT YOU WILL CANCEL THE 2ND NIGER BRIDGE CONTRACT AND GIVE US A TOLL FREE ONE,BUHARI, HEAR
THIS ,WHEN YOU LEFT IGBO LAND , THE EZE NRI WHO IS THE CUSTODIAN OF OFO NDI IGBO WAS CONSULTED SO THAT HE
CAN TALK TO OUR ANCESTORS FOR DIRECTION. HEAR THE ANSWER>>>>>>>>>> ANY IGBO MAN THAT VOTES FOR BUHARI IS
MAKING OUR FOREFATHERS TO BE RESTLESS IN THEIR GRAVES,THEREFORE IT IS A TABOO TO VOTE FOR YOU.GOOD NIGHT
BUHARI,OUR ANCESTOR HAVE SPOKEN WE CANNOT DO OTHERWISE.
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza by Tvegas(m): 6:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
Lol 2 days to election, Nigerians i hail thee..... grin
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza by ngachi: 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
uselessgoat:
[size=18pt] undecided

If these girls are finally rescued within few days to elections then i believe this is a calculated attempt by the ruling class to get sentimental votes on Saturday. The success recorded by the army in this few weeks are suspicious and too good to be true.

Why is everything positive happening in 6 weeks

Kudos to our gallant soldiers for their bravery but i Believe there is more to this bokoharam issue undecided

May God punish all those involved in this boko issue and i hope buhari uncovers the real boko sponsors when he takes over by may 29th.
BUHARI ! BUHARI! BUHARI!!!! HOW MANY TIMES DID I CALL YOU YOU CAME TO IGBO LAND TODAY TO LIE TO US ,AS IF WE
DONT HAVE MEMORIES, WHAT DID OUR OWN IKEMBA DO TO YOU THAT YOU KEPT HIM IN DETAINTION THROUGH OUT THE
YEARS YOU RULED NIGERIA, HOW COME YOU KEPT OUR OWN SON CHIEF DR ALEX EKWUEME IN PRISON FOR OVER
20MONTHS WHEN YOU TOOK OVER AND KEPT HIS BOSS ,YOUR BROTHER UNDER HOUSE ARREST? CAN YOU NAME ONE SINGLE
THING THE IGBOS WILL REMEMBER YOU FOR IN YOUR FIRST COMING AS HEAD OF STATE THAT WILL MOTIVATE US TO VOTE
FOR YOU THIS TIME?? IMMEDIATELY YOU STARTED TALKING, CHIEF SAM MBAKWE CAME TO MY MIND,HOW COME YOU CAME
TO TELL US THAT YOU WILL CANCEL THE 2ND NIGER BRIDGE CONTRACT AND GIVE US A TOLL FREE ONE,BUHARI, HEAR
THIS ,WHEN YOU LEFT IGBO LAND , THE EZE NRI WHO IS THE CUSTODIAN OF OFO NDI IGBO WAS CONSULTED SO THAT HE
CAN TALK TO OUR ANCESTORS FOR DIRECTION. HEAR THE ANSWER>>>>>>>>>> ANY IGBO MAN THAT VOTES FOR BUHARI IS
MAKING OUR FOREFATHERS TO BE RESTLESS IN THEIR GRAVES,THEREFORE IT IS A TABOO TO VOTE FOR YOU.GOOD NIGHT
BUHARI,OUR ANCESTOR HAVE SPOKEN WE CANNOT DO OTHERWISE.

Sai Buhari[/size]
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza by brightec(m): 6:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
sure

Re: Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza by jimmayoy: 6:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
1Dray:

See them... Hypocrites!

Dude use your head,for six yrs boko boys were pursuing our soldiers and they were running,then your president said"give me six weeks to crush boko boys"now coincidentally the final crushing of the boko boys will take place on the eve of election day
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza by idupaul: 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
NighttWalker:
Good, hit them with airstrike first then pound them with artillery fire after that pound them some more with grad fire from our RM-70 rocket launchers then send in the troops, T-72s, BMPs, BTRs, MRAPs with more air cover to clean up

You try!!! My problem is we don't have any aircraft that can pound anythin , Sha we have a lot of 105mms Howies that can pound some shit out of Boko haram in a Fire and match manoeuvre to usher our troops into Gwoza..
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza by slap1(m): 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Ope Oluwa. So Jonathan supporters can ask questions?
I'm not fanatical. I have my reasons for supporting him; that doesn't mean I'm dumb.
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza by ribbit: 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
slap1:
I'm not fanatical. I have my reasons for supporting him; that doesn't mean I'm dumb.
good for you... Cos most Jonathan's fans are plain dumb.
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza by otunbadan(m): 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
midolian:
Oyoyo!!!

We are expecting our grls 2moro. Another cheap point for the PDP govt.

..Buh Isn't it mysterious that our military is winning its war against insurgency despite the fact that most of our intelligence reports are displayed online? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

These are not intelligence reports, they are mostly fragments of bloggers imagination and spicing to make the story sweet
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza by otunbadan(m): 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
ribbit:
good for you... Cos most Jonathan's fans are plain dumb.

K
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza by Damsman10(m): 6:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
uselessgoat:
[size=18pt] undecided

If these girls are finally rescued within few days to elections then i believe this is a calculated attempt by the ruling class to get sentimental votes on Saturday. The success recorded by the army in this few weeks are suspicious and too good to be true.

Kudos to our gallant soldiers for their bravery but i Believe there is more to this bokoharam issue undecided

May God punish all those involved in this boko issue and i hope buhari uncovers the real boko sponsors when he takes over by may 29th.

Sai Buhari[/size]

who wud imagine d terrorist group dat was established n couldn't b destroyed 4 years even wen it was in its larva period will b exterminated in just 6wks...

It has 2 b 1 of;
either
Jonathan purposely left dem fror election period ,
or
Jonathan has been using them.
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza by otunbadan(m): 6:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
olaxco2f:
BUT WHY?

undecided undecided undecided

Agberos
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza by Damsman10(m): 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
jimmayoy:

Dude use your head,for six yrs boko boys were pursuing our soldiers and they were running,then your president said"give me six weeks to crush boko boys"now coincidentally the final crushing of the boko boys will take place on the eve of election day

yea, way 2 suspicious.. but d choice is now in our hands I bliv n I pray d soldiers being sent 2 battle VICTORY. IJN.Amen..
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza by deltapikin(m): 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
Na waoo naija, person do Na wahala u nor do Na gbege, so wetin Jona go do.
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza by Sodiumdawg: 6:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
CR77:
Good job oga jona

Oga na master

GEJ TILL 2019

Sorry for you.

If dem comot dose gehs safely eeeehhhhhnnn.......

Yawa go gas for GEJ head!

1. APC go happily tok say na so e plan de whole ting wan take am form hero for election.

2. If we don sabi since yesterday say de gehs dey Gwoza and BH keep dem for dia for army to rescue, no move dem comot, e mean say BH dey work for GEJ be dat. Abi dem be mumu?

Tory go plenty o!
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza by kodded(m): 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
[s]
MuhdG:

you must be really stupi.d and gullible to say that.

just 2days to election??
and you are praising him?? let me ask you a question you low life son of a bi.tch.. if your sister was among the kidnapped would you say this same shi.t??

mtsw.. LOSER!!!
[/s]must you always reply me with insult ?
Not surprise tho that is how apc hoodlum answer questions

But with the way you reply am sure you are among those apc hooligan that bring down jonathan campaign poster any tine they go for apc rally

#ApcAngryThug
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza by HzRF(m): 7:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
dre11:
This back and front war...... I don't understand

Because I thought they have capture this town before last week before it was recapture by the terrorist again....

So, what is the military doing about securing all towns they have captured before so the terrorist don't come back again
Na Togo u dey
Gwoza!!!!!
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza by HzRF(m): 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
midolian:
Oyoyo!!!

We are expecting our grls 2moro. Another cheap point for the PDP govt.

..Buh Isn't it mysterious that our military is winning its war against insurgency despite the fact that most of our intelligence reports are displayed online? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Yes nw .
They do tell u Hw many soldiers deployed.
The mode of operations
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza by Fourwinds: 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
So if dere is no election all dese military operation wouldn't have taken place. and someone will come and tell me d government of Nigeria cares for its citizens. nonsense
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
kodded:
[s][/s]must you always reply me with insult ?
Not surprise tho that is how apc hoodlum answer questions

But with the way you reply am sure you are among those apc hooligan that bring down jonathan campaign poster any tine they go for apc rally

#ApcAngryThug
go and die you blood sucking pervert
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza by kodded(m): 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
MuhdG:

go and die you blood sucking pervert
no difference between you and boko boys
who knows you might be their spy
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza by Fourwinds: 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
slap1:
so y d sudden successes of d military within six weeks. it is a shame dat Nigerians sit back and have demselves manipulated. y can GEJ make dese successes earlier on. I'm not dat kind of person dat is cajored by political manoevre
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza by Aitee1: 7:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
Riodiao:
j

J for Jonathan undecided

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza by sleemfesh: 7:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
uselessgoat:
[size=18pt] undecided

Sai Buhari[/size]

You so wish it's a lie that Nigeria is winning. Alas I bring the terrible news to you: NIGERIA OS WINNING. No room for APC and you to gloat over our I'll fortune any more.
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza by gateleo(m): 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
How far nah? Where they able to rescue the girls? All I want to hear is OUR GIRLS HAVE BEEN RESCUED......

please vote CHARGE

Vote APC....
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza by paabakp: 7:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
Questions to ask yourself,

Dont Nigeria have two fighter jets and four helicopters before, that is being deployed to Goza today?
If it is true that the girls are in Goza, can a true military covert operation to rescue these girls be online?
Why will BH keep these girls alive and all in one spot? remember these people are radicals
Why did us army refuse to give us weapon to fight BH and this same International countries are helping Chad and Cameroon to fight BH?
How many fighters do BH have, that will take over 16 LGs in Nigeria?
If the allegations that PDP used military to rig Ekiti state election, then you know that the military is under the federal gov control?
Did BH hold down any region in Cameroon and chad the way they did in Nigeria? remember Nigeria army is stronger and more equipped that both armies

Finally, Jona himself said BH is in his Cabinet.
So where are the people in your cabinet that belong to BH?
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza by nickxtra(m): 7:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
Just in 2 weeks, the Nigerian military has suddenly developed the courage and weaponry to over run Boko Haram, to the extent that our President would even boast and state categorically that insurgency would end on Friday. This is really curious!
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza by itops(f): 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
i dont know why Nigerians always complain. haba!!!!
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza by gateleo(m): 8:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
This is Mere campaign gimmick
Why wait till the election period to lunch a genuine attack against boko haram ?,albiet Chad Republic being at the forefront
Surely Jonathan has no aota of regard for the lives of Nigeria's masses
He only cares about his own inordinate ambition of continuing in government at all costs
He watched unconcerned while millions of innocent and defenceless citizens were massacred by boko haram over the years,only for him to now keep his tail raised against boko haram on the eve of the election
Who is fooling who ?
This Jonathan is not up to scratch
Re: Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza by Volksfuhrer(m): 8:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
A Script well played at the very wrong time.

It was a badly written script, badly directed, badly produced!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari At A Football Match Between Gwagwadas FC & Tigers FC In 70s (Throwback Ph / Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo / Ijaws Attack Binis Over Ownership Of Gelegele Land In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.