Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,294 members, 7,954,169 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:35 PM

Otti's Shocker As Jonathan Snubs Him In Aba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Otti's Shocker As Jonathan Snubs Him In Aba (6469 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Snubs Meeting With PDP Chairman Modu Sheriff [PUNCH] / Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otti's Shocker As Jonathan Snubs Him In Aba by Mcowubaba: 9:37am On Mar 27, 2015
VOTE OUT PDP in ABIA STATE
Re: Otti's Shocker As Jonathan Snubs Him In Aba by asha80(m): 9:39am On Mar 27, 2015
Ngwakwe:

Convert $200m Eco-Waste management system grant to Naira from one source alone.

ok....never heard about this one...the one I know and though it was the one you are talking about is the 100m dollar grant for industrial parks..i fear though about paybacks though I know that grants are different from loans.
Re: Otti's Shocker As Jonathan Snubs Him In Aba by Ngwakwe: 9:42am On Mar 27, 2015

Ikpeazu's performance was far above average accept for those see no good Ngwa haters.

The reasons I gave for supporting Otti is the only edge he has above Dr Ikpeazu which for me outclasses whatever reasons anybody may have on the contrary.

For the love of ABA, my only hometown. Vote Alex Otti for Governor of Abia State
Re: Otti's Shocker As Jonathan Snubs Him In Aba by asha80(m): 9:46am On Mar 27, 2015
Ngwakwe:

His performance was far above average accept for those see no good Ngwa haters.

The reasons I gave for supporting Otti is the only edge he has above Dr Ikpeazu which for me outclasses whatever reasons anybody may have on the contrary.

For the love of ABA, my only hometown. Vote Alex Otti for Governor of Abia State
if you say so
Re: Otti's Shocker As Jonathan Snubs Him In Aba by Mcowubaba: 9:46am On Mar 27, 2015
asha80:
ikuku ochendo ofesa gi?
achogim ka ikuku ochendu ka ofesa muo (Ikuku nka e na-okwu o bu nke chinyere udoma-wind of change ma ọ bụrụ na ọ bụ nke ochendu onweghi ihe o ga-eme), ochendu wu onye nsusu, obi odighi ya nma ebe di Abia state nuo, o amaghi ihe o na-eme , nwa ya (anuohia ikuku) na agwa ya ihe o ga nme...ihe nsusu, ha na-ezu ohi.....tufiakwa

Chi muo ekwela, onyenwe muo ekwela ka di ohi PDP na-achi Abia state ugbua ma na Mgbe ọzọ....
In an English nut shellcheesy - VOTE OUT PDP in ABIA STATE!!!...simple...the r the Definition nd description of clueless
Re: Otti's Shocker As Jonathan Snubs Him In Aba by asha80(m): 9:48am On Mar 27, 2015
Mcowubaba:
achogim ka ikuku ochendu ka ofesa muo (Ikuku nka e na-okwu o bu nke chinyere udoma-wind of change ma ọ bụrụ na ọ bụ nke ochendu onweghi ihe o ga-eme), ochendu wu onye nsusu, obi odighi ya nma ebe di Abia state nuo, o amaghi ihe o na-eme , nwa ya (anuohia ikuku) na agwa ya ihe o ga nme...ihe nsusu, ha na-ezu ohi.....tufiakwa

Chi muo ekwela, onyenwe muo ekwela ka di ohi PDP na-achi Abia state ugbua ma na Mgbe ọzọ....
In an English nut shellcheesy - VOTE OUT PDP in ABIA STATE!!!...simple...the r the Definition nd description of clueless
lol

1 Like

Re: Otti's Shocker As Jonathan Snubs Him In Aba by anyinso: 9:48am On Mar 27, 2015
Sometimes, I wonder how some people reason. Op do you expect Mr President to publicly acknowledge a candidate from another party. It seems your a learner. One thing that is clear is that Otti is man to beat. He is the next governor.

1 Like

Re: Otti's Shocker As Jonathan Snubs Him In Aba by Ngwakwe: 9:52am On Mar 27, 2015
asha80:
ok....never heard about this one...the one I know and though it was the one you are talking about is the 100m dollar grant for industrial parks..i fear though about paybacks though I know that grants are different from loans.

If Lagos State can service that amount of loan hanging on it as we speak, let's go for it ABA can do better after the turn around.

Alex shouldn't limit himself with grants, he should borrow massively to get the job done.

1 Like

Re: Otti's Shocker As Jonathan Snubs Him In Aba by sCun: 9:54am On Mar 27, 2015
maestroferddi:
Na today?!

Conflicting reports here and there.

While Ikpeazu's detractors flay him on his stint at ASEPA, his supporters praise him for making far-reaching effort in that assignment.

Who then do we believe?
How can you be asking such a silly question when the reality on ground is there for all to see.
How clean is Aba?

1 Like

Re: Otti's Shocker As Jonathan Snubs Him In Aba by asha80(m): 9:56am On Mar 27, 2015
Ngwakwe:

If Lagos State can service that amount of loan hanging on it as we speak, let's go for it ABA can do better after the turn around.

Alex shouldn't limit himself with grants, he should borrow massively to get the job done.
ha me no support borrowing abeg ooo...also in this period of oil price fall and dwindling revenue allocation whoever becomes the next governor has to be prudent and imaginative.

1 Like

Re: Otti's Shocker As Jonathan Snubs Him In Aba by ndcide(m): 10:04am On Mar 27, 2015
Silly story. This is election time. GEJ is a party man running for President. At this time Party loyalty is 100%.

People should stop being silly.
Re: Otti's Shocker As Jonathan Snubs Him In Aba by huptin(m): 10:07am On Mar 27, 2015
If Abia indigenes do not vote for Otti in the coming elections, then i take it that they have signed a pact with suffering and poverty.
Re: Otti's Shocker As Jonathan Snubs Him In Aba by Ngwakwe: 10:35am On Mar 27, 2015
asha80:
ha me no support borrowing abeg ooo...also in this period of oil price fall and dwindling revenue allocation whoever becomes the next governor has to be prudent and imaginative.

Usa is heavily indebted to China and most Arab Shieks.

The town (Aba) is credit worthy and can pay whatever money it borrows for infrastructural development.

I support any prudent Governor whose Economy is viable to borrow as to revolutionalise his State.
Re: Otti's Shocker As Jonathan Snubs Him In Aba by 400billionman: 10:46am On Mar 27, 2015
I am ashamed for this writer.

How do you expect Mr. President to endorse another party flag bearer thereby engaging in anti party activity given the fact that Mr. President himself is seeking the votes of the electorate for himself the same week ?

It is Abians who will decide their next governor. Abia is for GEJ but not for Okezie..
Re: Otti's Shocker As Jonathan Snubs Him In Aba by maestroferddi: 11:54am On Mar 27, 2015
sCun:

How can you be asking such a silly question when the reality on ground is there for all to see.
How clean is Aba?
Are you ok?

Is Dr Okezie still the DG of ASEPA?

Use your head, abeg...
Re: Otti's Shocker As Jonathan Snubs Him In Aba by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
Lmao! I know this uneventful disgrace of epic proportions will have otti writhing in pain and unfounded agony emotionally and psychologically subjected to an eternity of rigid confinement in a cocoon of soulful dismay, adding numerous stains to his already raggedly torn fabric of pride and sense of importance. Cross-eyed dwarfish down-sydrome afflicted bastard, trying to write a check he can't possibly cash. Chai, Gej, the crudeness of that snobbery is brutally vitriolic and cosmically heart-rending. This one pass acupuncture. #oke ga ezuru abia

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nasarawa State Governorship Election / Alleged Invasion: DSS Only Succeeded In Tarnishing Own Image – Fayose / Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.