Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,942 members, 7,821,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? (14238 Views)

Is African Culture Becoming Ghetto Culture? / Nigerian Ghetto Names / Female Circumcision: what's wrong with it? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by SeanT21(f): 11:57pm On Jan 23, 2009
MrCrackles:

Watch it, ur eyes might fall off!

What else do you want?

Ok i will ask Karma, to dish you a plate of Asaro
!! grin

A Plate is too small.

I prefer a bowl!!~~Dont forget to make it hot also!!
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by MrCrackles(m): 11:59pm On Jan 23, 2009
SeanT21:

A Plate is too small.

I prefer a bowl!!~~Dont forget to make it hot also!!

Yes ma'am will do! cheesy

What drink do you fancy?
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 24, 2009
Na real wa o, I thought we already solved the problem. now another fight is brewing?
You guys need to chill.

Or else, I'll report y'all. cool
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by SeanT21(f): 12:03am On Jan 24, 2009
MrCrackles:

Yes ma'am will do! cheesy

What drink do you fancy?

A bottle of sprite will do!!

HeatFusion:

Na real wa o, I thought we already solved the problem. now another fight is brewing?
You guys need to chill.

Or else, I'll report y'all. cool

Its all Peace on my front!!
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by girl22(f): 1:02am On Jan 24, 2009
big deal i said the us is an continent. you are the one sounding like a nigerian skinhead or klansmen.

and you have disgraced yourself in that picture with that ugly stripped leopard shirt. with that big bottom lip hanging down. did suck your thumb when you were little? as childish as you sound you probably still do.
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by KarmaMod(f): 1:35am On Jan 24, 2009
So funny when skanks make lame comments about people's pics while hiding their hideous mugs. This bitter akata  slut that came to weep on NL cos a Naija dude did a hit and run on her ass. Abeg keep your frustrations to yourself and stop bitching on this board. Better luck next time!  grin

girl22:

big deal i said the us is an continent. you are the one sounding like a nigerian skinhead or klansmen.

and you have disgraced yourself in that picture with that ugly stripped leopard shirt. with that big bottom lip hanging down. did suck your thumb when you were little? as childish as you sound you probably still do.

How can it be a big deal to a daft crackhead like you, yet you wonder why your people populate jails. Why wont they when whores like you continue to breed and your autistic bastards cant learn anything from your herpes infested ass. I suggest you stop hating cos your WIC check isnt accepted at my stores. Try "Danisha" or "Jimmy Jazz", it's more along your welfare check bracket. Retarded cunt  cheesy

This thread just got peaceful so take your oloriburuku rejected sef and take your black aura elsewhere or is BlackPlanet tired of your bitching too?
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by blackspade(m): 2:56am On Jan 24, 2009
Sh*t just got real!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by KB1(m): 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2009
cheesy Look at this ugly Bush ass, Knuckle dragging, Gorilla looking Yoruba Bitch trying to talk shit. Take your sorry monkey ass back to the jungle, you ape. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by KarmaMod(f): 10:19pm On Jan 24, 2009
Lol did you steal that one from your mother's rapist at StormFront?

Typical akata, no creative bone in their Aids infested bodies

Better luck next time, retarded gay  grin
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by KB1(m): 1:08am On Jan 25, 2009
KarmaMod:

Lol did you steal that one from your mother's rapist at StormFront?

Typical akata, no creative bone in their Aids infested bodies

Better luck next time, retarded gay  grin

cheesy
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by girl22(f): 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2009
aids infested bodies? the aids count is worst in brazil, africa ect. and african and carribean immigrants largely contribute to the the aids count in america.
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by girl22(f): 5:39pm On Jan 25, 2009
karmamod is funny keep coming at her kb1 and seanshe is cracking me up. we have no creative bone? we are so uncreative we created jazz, blues, swing,r & b, zydeco, hiphop( hip hop did not always have bad messages), tap dancing, rock and roll, rock( yes a black man named  jimmi hendrix), break dancing, turfing, clowning, krumpin, double dutch, locking, popping, neo-soul, soul, funk and other shit.

i know what you are going to say. because you are predictable

that's not anything and you all are good for is entertainement and nothing else. and the ones that did something like Ben carson or George Washington Carver is because white people gave them the opportunity.

im talking creativity not scientist and engineers and so forth.

and of course you are going to crticise hip hop. not knowing that jazz artist, neo-soul artist, r&b(most) artist do not even sing about that kind of stuff. you are going to criticise all black americans based of a genre. and there are some positive rappers out there but they do not get their stuff marketed by record execs like the 36 mafia does. and i am playing victim because i said that it is hard for people that sing about positive things to get their stuff marketed because it is considered too preachy.
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 25, 2009
girl22:

Sure, Africa is an country.
How about some education? I suggest English Language and Geography.
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by girl22(f): 7:04pm On Jan 25, 2009
khai-khai just because you do not know one little thing does not make you dumb, and i know english i knew i had some typos after i posted the message. and i never referred to africa as a country. when i said country i meant nigeris. i said many people refer to africa is an country although they know its a continent because they are in the habit of saying country. they unconciously refer to africa as a country.

so do not start this silly petty argument about i thought the us is a continent. i know ths us is in north america which is continent. or typo or words i accidently spelled wrong while typing. it make you lokk mpre ignorant than myslef.you are just mad that karmamod said black americans were uncreative when i proved that black americans are some of the most creative people on the planet. you cannot argue against that so you argue about me saying the us is a continent.
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by girl22(f): 7:10pm On Jan 25, 2009
and i made some extra typos in the above post.

bottom line there is nothing wrong with ghetto names. they can name their children whatever they want.

stop being crabs and worry about your own country (which is nigeria). if you do that you would not have to be in the uk or america.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 25, 2009
Saying an continent is not a typo. You can twist it any way you like. I don talk my own, Na you know.
Akata Defense Force, carry go.
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by bawomolo(m): 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2009
akata defense force? that one na rebel group cheesy
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by Sapphic: 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2009
lol
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by KarmaMod(f): 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2009
Yes Aids infested bodies. Black Americans make up  ONLY about 14% of the USA YET Black Americans esp the women are the ones with the highest rate od HIV in this country. How disgusting. At least the other countries have their reasons, lack of education/safe sex programs, etc. You imbeciles have all of such in this country yet you're still infested with the diease like roaches.

Sure, Africa is an  country.
How about some education? I suggest English Language and Geography.

Are you minding the ghetto hoodrat? Pathetic akatas have excuses for everything. Someone tell that tart to find her father first before trying to yarn dust towards me

Asinwere oshi.
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by tumfulu1: 9:48pm On Jan 25, 2009
karmadog r u mad?
Is ur moda mad? Wat r u saying?
Pls shut d fuc up. May ur skull scatter wit bullets b4 years end.
God punish ur family.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by girl22(f): 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2009
khai khai i know my english very well. an when it is in front of a vowel and a when it is in frin of a consonant. there you go being childish again.
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by girl22(f): 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2009
karmamod actually we are 18 percent. the us census actually left out 4.4 percent of the black american population.

and there are more white people with hiv than blacks. more blacks have aids. there are more likely to develope full blown aids than whites because they are less likely to get healthcare. get your facts straight.
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by KarmaMod(f): 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2009
girl22:

karmamod actually we are 18 percent. the us census actually left out 4.4 percent of the black american population.

and there are more white people with hiv than blacks. more blacks have aids. there are more likely to develope full blown aids than whites because they are less likely to get healthcare. get your facts straight.

Lol my bad. Thanks for proving my point. You're 18%(forgot to add the increasing baby mamas), you're still MINORITY amount in this country and still the highest with Aids. What an admirable feat.

Of course the evil white man is keeping you down from getting health care. *rolls eyes* Perhaps you have more excuses on why it's so high in the black community despite being part of the 1st world.

President is now black, I wonder what the new excuses will be.
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by girl22(f): 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2009
i did not say the white people were keeping us down. i said black people were less likely to get healthcare.

by the way over 50 percent of white people voted for mccain. obama won because of the overwhelming vote he got from people of color.

check the exiting polls.

toodles.
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by KarmaMod(f): 10:28pm On Jan 25, 2009
what does that have to do with anything. Vermont is 98% white and Obama won in that state, what is your point. Any idiot knows there's more conservatives in this country than liberals

Point is now that a "man of color" is on the White House, I wonder what excuses you people will use now. Who will the blame fall on?

Have fun looking for a new scapegoat for your failures wink
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by Uche2nna(m): 10:38pm On Jan 25, 2009
The only thing better than NL comedy is NL comedy.

I stay tuned cheesy
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by MrCrackles(m): 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2009
undecided
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by KB1(m): 11:07pm On Jan 25, 2009
What the hell, that Yoruba Gorilla is still on here flapping her putrid butt cheek looking lips? cheesy Damn, Karma you've truly shown to all on this board that you've fully given your self over to the Devil based on the ignorance and evil spiritedness in which you express on this site toward so many folks.

You are an Ugly ass bitter, silver back gorilla looking bitch, and I'm gonna pray for you, but I understand why you've turned to the comfort of satin; ugly as you are, you're clearly feeling as though god as disowned you, well-- your momma should of told you that god don't like Ugly, such as that in which you bare in both features and personality. cheesy
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by girl22(f): 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2009
oh really?

then explain why did Barack Obama get 80 percent of latino votes despite the fact latinos are republican and conservative?
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by KB1(m): 11:12pm On Jan 25, 2009
girl22:

oh really?

then explain why did Barack Obama get 80 percent of latino votes despite the fact latinos are republican and conservative?

Girl22, stop being all serious with that clown. Just play with that Bozo. cheesy
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by girl22(f): 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2009
my post got deleted. kb1 no one is taking her seriously or any like minded individual on this board.
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by SeanT21(f): 1:23am On Jan 26, 2009
lipsrsealed[b]~~This thread should be locked~~ITS GETTING OUT OF HAND!!~~~[/b] embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Easter Monday: Pictures Of Lagos Carnival 2012 / Ivory Coast Got Some Good Music / History Of Ebira People: Outspoken, Talented And Hardworking People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.