Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

The Best Bookie (bet Site) In Nigeria!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Best Bookie (bet Site) In Nigeria!! (2858 Views)

Wasere The Best betting site (bookie) In Nigeria. / Become A Sports Bet Site Owner With Risk Management Function & Make Money / Best Soccer Prediction Site In D World With 96% Accuracy, Tested And Trusted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Bookie (bet Site) In Nigeria!! by Shubbylee(m): 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
Sports Betting is a Billion Naira Industry in Nigeria and One of the reasons Nigeria's GDP has increased! It has also reduced the rate of crime in youths and given hope to people from the Low income class. With that said, I've always wondered which of the Numerous Bookies (Betting Sites) in Nigeria offer the Best Services in terms of :

*High Odds
*Ease in Deposits and Game selection
*International Reputation
*High Bonuses
*Timely Payment of Winnings
*Bonanzas and Incentives

Some of the most popular Bookies in Nigeria are :
*Bet9ja *NaijaBet *Merrybet *NairaBet *9jaPredict *1960Bet

MY OPINION
* High Odds - BEST 1960bet - WORST 9jaPredict
* Ease in Deposits and Game selection - BEST 1960bet - WORST Merrybet
* International Reputation - BEST NairaBet - I saw their advert post on the touchline in a Spanish LaLiga match. that's a sign they've gone international.
* High Bonuses - BEST Bet9ja - WORST 9japredict
* Timely Payment of Winnings - BEST Merrybet - WORST 1960Bet (They have some silly rules in their payout section and they can take up to a month to pay your winnings, if you don't disturb them hmmm)
* Bonanzas and Incentives - BEST 9japredict and Nairabet for their Pick n win and referral promos respectively.

CONCLUSION
Overall I'll recommend Nairabet, Merrybet or 9japredict. But If 1960bet hasten their payout time and scrap their silly payout rules Maybe!

WHAT DO YOU THINK PEOPLE? DROP YOUR OPINIONS!!
Re: The Best Bookie (bet Site) In Nigeria!! by justmetoday(m): 8:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
stakersden.com highest odd bt to credit ur account can take 48hrs and their pay out very slow....poor customer service personnel.

1 Like

Re: The Best Bookie (bet Site) In Nigeria!! by adedejibiyi: 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
Merrybet the best to me. Nothing like getting ur money in time. Na d koko b dat.

1 Like

Re: The Best Bookie (bet Site) In Nigeria!! by Shubbylee(m): 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
justmetoday:
stakersden.com highest odd bt to credit ur account can take 48hrs and their pay out very slow....poor customer service personnel.

hmmm!! Stakersden!! I've never seen them b4!! would check them out!!
Re: The Best Bookie (bet Site) In Nigeria!! by Shubbylee(m): 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
adedejibiyi:
Merrybet the best to me. Nothing like getting ur money in time. Na d koko b dat.

Exactly!! u hit the nail on the head!!
Re: The Best Bookie (bet Site) In Nigeria!! by mytipsstore: 11:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hello all,

Let us present you a high success tips website.

Prospective tips, daily or weekly, free tip every day.

International leagues, high odds, proffesionalism.

User friendly, and always helpful.

Please contact me or directly go to http://www.mytipsstore.com

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009180743843

TWITTER : https://twitter.com/tips_store

Thanks,

(1) (Reply)

UFC : Abraham Adesanya Vs Yoel Romero Title Defense / Okocha Wanted By Tottenham / Hattrick For Cr7|where's Messi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.