Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Wasere The Best betting site (bookie) In Nigeria. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wasere The Best betting site (bookie) In Nigeria. (2414 Views)

5 Best Betting Apps You Must Install For Sure Win / Let's Kill The Bookie As I Would Be Dropping My Daily Guaranteed Tips. / Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wasere The Best betting site (bookie) In Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
[b]bros, to say the truth.. am a chronic online gambler.. when i meant chronic.. i don't play with 100 or 200 to win millions..

Am the kind of guy who plays with 5k upward.. online.. Because i don't like going to shop.. i like my stuffs private..

Ever since 2014, have been registering in different bookies. Though their service wasn't bad. .But It's not satisfieable..withdrawals are often delayed (Nairabet) not until early this year 2016..i met a friend who introduced me to a site called [size=15pt]WASERE[/size]

HE told me Lotta good stuff about it. They been different from other bookies.. at first i doubted.. So I decided to try them out.. i registered.. and deposited 1k.. and my account was credited instantly.. behold i was given extra bonus of 500Naira

Wow.. i was really amazed.. had to stake.. when i finally won.. i made a withdrawal. Which i was told it would be process within 10am in the morning..

The next day.. 10.5am i got an alert.. was really shocked.. So this kind of betting site exist.. and i didn't know about it?..
Since that day have been on wasere.. here are some of my screen shots of transactions..

Bro what are you waiting for try them out and see for yourself.
www.wasere.com [/b]

Re: Wasere The Best betting site (bookie) In Nigeria. by Terryindeed: 6:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
1960bet is 2hrs.
Re: Wasere The Best betting site (bookie) In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
Terryindeed:
1960bet is 2hrs.

This is better than 1960bet... i assure you
Re: Wasere The Best betting site (bookie) In Nigeria. by WasereSupport: 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
WARRIBLOOD:
[b]bros, to say the truth.. am a chronic online gambler.. when i meant chronic.. i don't play with 100 or 200 to win millions..

Am the kind of guy who plays with 5k upward.. online.. Because i don't like going to shop.. i like my stuffs private..

Ever since 2014, have been registering in different bookies. Though their service wasn't bad. .But It's not satisfieable..withdrawals are often delayed (Nairabet) not until early this year 2016..i met a friend who introduced me to a site called [size=15pt]WASERE[/size]

HE told me Lotta good stuff about it. They been different from other bookies.. at first i doubted.. So I decided to try them out.. i registered.. and deposited 1k.. and my account was credited instantly.. behold i was given extra bonus of 500Naira

Wow.. i was really amazed.. had to stake.. when i finally won.. i made a withdrawal. Which i was told it would be process within 10am in the morning..

The next day.. 10.5am i got an alert.. was really shocked.. So this kind of betting site exist.. and i didn't know about it?..
Since that day have been on wasere.. here are some of my screen shots of transactions..

Bro what are you waiting for try them out and see for yourself.
www.wasere.com [/b]

Thanx Warriblood. That's some good feedback.
We are extremely focused on getting Deposits in fast and Withdrawals out on time. That's how trust is earned and then it doesn't hurt we have some pretty damn competitive odds too! wink

Re: Wasere The Best betting site (bookie) In Nigeria. by shunletsam(m): 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
i need u guys to pls verify my id for me @1960bet, i uploaded my identity card. 533211. Username: shunlet
Re: Wasere The Best betting site (bookie) In Nigeria. by WasereSupport: 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2016
shunletsam:
i need u guys to pls verify my id for me @1960bet, i uploaded my identity card. 533211. Username: shunlet

I'm very sorry but I'm afraid thats one thing we for sure cannot help you with cheesy
Re: Wasere The Best betting site (bookie) In Nigeria. by YhungPablo(m): 7:17pm On Oct 25, 2016
WasereSupport:

I'm very sorry but I'm afraid thats one thing we for sure cannot help you with cheesy

hello please how can I purchase your voucher code ? at wasere
Re: Wasere The Best betting site (bookie) In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
Your markets are still very few.
Let me aee how much u will grow in 6months time before I try u out.
Re: Wasere The Best betting site (bookie) In Nigeria. by YhungPablo(m): 8:32pm On Oct 25, 2016
banttieman:
Your markets are still very few. Let me aee how much u will grow in 6months time before I try u out.

y not 6 years.??
Re: Wasere The Best betting site (bookie) In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
YhungPablo:

y not 6 years.??

Do u mean 60 months?
Re: Wasere The Best betting site (bookie) In Nigeria. by WasereSupport: 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2016
YhungPablo:

hello please how can I purchase your voucher code ? at wasere

Please contact us on WhatsApp or FB, and our support can find the nearest agent we have to you.

(1) (Reply)

Movingbet.com Is A Scam / FCB Vs Las Palmas-suarez Tears Own Shirt And Storms Off Pitch During Match / 100% Sure Tips Are Right Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.