Stats: 3,156,441 members, 7,830,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

The Miracles You Should Expect After Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Miracles You Should Expect After Election (703 Views)

Saraki Unveils What Nigerians Should Expect From N’assembly In 2017 / Things To Expect After Signing Of Budget 2016 / Here Are Some Funny Headline News To Expect After Todays Elections (2) (3) (4)

The Miracles You Should Expect After Election by hairyanus: 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
I am waiting for all the miracles that will happen after election..haba, anything you ask from any Nigerian, you hear after election.

Make we hang out babe..after election
Will you buy this house...after election
Pay me my money...after elections
Mechanic, come and carry my car..after election
My landlord called me asking how far..i responded..., after election...the man self tire.

sunday, 29th of march marks the beginning of water turning into wine and other miracles.

Abeg share your after election experience since the campaigns began

#AfterElections

Re: The Miracles You Should Expect After Election by temitemi1(m): 9:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: The Miracles You Should Expect After Election by drtwist(m): 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
I need this election to come and go, it is giving me day less day. God pls answer my prayer and Gej victory.
Re: The Miracles You Should Expect After Election by Kelklein(m): 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
@that second pic....those are South African miners during their last year strike protest
Re: The Miracles You Should Expect After Election by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
drtwist:
I need this election to come and go, it is giving me day less day. God pls answer my prayer and Gej victory.

A friend had to postpone his mom's funeral sef
The thing should hurry up and pass

Photo/video Shows Burning Building At lekki Lagos Nigeria / "... Let Us Accept That The Blacks And Arabs Is A Symbol Of Poverty, Mental..." / Here Is The Presidential Results...

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9