Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

My Girl's Friend That I Dated To Marry For 8 Years,cheated On Me,i Need Advice - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Girl's Friend That I Dated To Marry For 8 Years,cheated On Me,i Need Advice (860 Views)

In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. / I Dated My Class Mate And Then Office Colleagues Without Hassles. / Seun Pls Answer Me, I Love You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl's Friend That I Dated To Marry For 8 Years,cheated On Me,i Need Advice by babaoroo(m): 12:57am On Mar 27, 2015
I meet my girl's friend after some week my Daddy is buried,I use her to take away the pain have that time.I so much love her with passion, I give her what ever she need until ,I lost my job then,but I still try to see that I meet up her need.The only, place that,I did not meet up,is only when she celebrated her birthday 2014 and when she ask for money for her school,which I gave her 20000 & my Samsung Galaxy phone to sale,so that she can pay for her School. Ending of December 2014,she said she is not interested in the,relationship again. It pain me,but I have to force my to be. We reconcile February 2015,I went to see her on the 25 night March 2015,she and 1 girl are dragging for a guy.The girl review the secret of my girl is dating some one.My girl is beging me to for give her,I am tired & confuse. please I need advice,this serious mater.I don't want to do any stupid thing that will make me to regret
Re: My Girl's Friend That I Dated To Marry For 8 Years,cheated On Me,i Need Advice by uokocha70(m): 1:02am On Mar 27, 2015
Na wah oh. If you continue like this, more girls will still leave you.
Re: My Girl's Friend That I Dated To Marry For 8 Years,cheated On Me,i Need Advice by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 27, 2015
Just leave her and move on ... Whats the problem ?
Re: My Girl's Friend That I Dated To Marry For 8 Years,cheated On Me,i Need Advice by Nobody: 2:58am On Mar 27, 2015
_
Re: My Girl's Friend That I Dated To Marry For 8 Years,cheated On Me,i Need Advice by toprealman: 3:01am On Mar 27, 2015
Guy move on....she is not yours.
Re: My Girl's Friend That I Dated To Marry For 8 Years,cheated On Me,i Need Advice by ABEngine(m): 11:07am On Mar 27, 2015
Mtchwwwwwwww
Re: My Girl's Friend That I Dated To Marry For 8 Years,cheated On Me,i Need Advice by dgr8truth(m): 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
Re: My Girl's Friend That I Dated To Marry For 8 Years,cheated On Me,i Need Advice by Hazardd(m): 9:26am On Mar 28, 2015
dont spend on any girl who is not your ''wife'' yet...
This will serve as a lesson to you.

Your 20k and your galaxy wouldnt come back again -so move on and forget about the girl

(1) (Reply)

I Am Looking For Single Male Friend Based In Abuja. / Female: Need New Friends / I Need A Love Caring Babe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.