Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Remember This On The 28th March And Cast Your Vote Wisely - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remember This On The 28th March And Cast Your Vote Wisely (353 Views)

Jonathan Hands Over Power On May The 28th Not The 29th / Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari / Breaking News: INEC Bows To Pressure, Presidential Election Now Holds 28th March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remember This On The 28th March And Cast Your Vote Wisely by balash(m): 5:05am On Mar 27, 2015
The forthcoming election would be fun because we Nigerians are ready to vote who we need and as for me my one vote is surely going for Buhari. But one thing i have noticed so far is the alarming rate Jonathan is giving cash out in large quatities, and i cant but remember 12yrs Ago this Man was just an average deputy governor of a state and all the wealth he amassed was kept in his safe Account, But Theres something i am concerned about, We all know Amaechi, Okorocha, Tinubu, Lagos State etc Contributed to the campaign funds of Buhari"s Mandate. And surely Some Fake Individuals also funded Jonathans Campaign But The way he is "Shearing" Money now is surprising. Not that Apc also aint doing same but we know where Apc are getting funds from and its not been shared the way jonathan is spending his.

1. He is probably giving money out of Nigerians treasury

2. Someone That is scared That he might lose the election wont be spending his own cash or the cash that people donated for him, when he knows he can always keep the Cash till when he is defeated and add it to his already amassed wealth when he aint a fool even if we all know he is clueless

3. I hope When Buhari is elected come saturday he wont meet 500naira inside Nigeria"s Account Lol

Vote with your concience and what you beleive in, If anyone gives u 1 billion naira that doesnt mean u still cant make a decision now so your unborn wont have to call you also a clueless Daddy Or Mommy, I have Never Said Buhari is the one that would Turn Nigeria into what we dream about in a good Nigeria but surely he is a good change and a prefered starting point and he is far far better than been clueless. My vote is my right and no one can change my mind, Incase you know where Jonathan is sharing Cash please hint Me Abeg o..Na AWA money Make we spend am together

Sai Buhari

Sai Baba

GMB/PYO the change i want.

I want to be proud to tell my unborn children i was among the very sensible parent who voted change inplace of cluelessness and i must rule by force like its my Fathers Ruling House

Written by Adebowale Adenuga Adebambo

My Voice,My concience, My Believe

I fear No Human Except The One Who Owns My heart and soul.
Re: Remember This On The 28th March And Cast Your Vote Wisely by temitemi1(m): 6:15am On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The State Of The Economy. / Breaking News: Bomb Explodes At Enugu Voting Centre / Presidential Result In Oyo: APC Wins In 19 Lgs – PM News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.