Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

The True Face Of One Nigeria: Our Only Genuine Elderstates Man (pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The True Face Of One Nigeria: Our Only Genuine Elderstates Man (pics) (716 Views)

The True Story Of The Boy Buried Alive Inside Brick Walls Of Old House / The True Story Behind St Valentine- Saint Of Love / See What This Africans Did To A Chinese Man (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The True Face Of One Nigeria: Our Only Genuine Elderstates Man (pics) by DickDastardly(m): 5:22am On Mar 27, 2015
Gen. ABDULSALAMI ABUBAKAR is the Father of Modern democratic Nigeria! He handed power over to the civilians and is still working very hard to ensure a peaceful transition in 2015. A true father of the whole country. Others should hide their faces in shame. They are all wolves in sheep clothing.
Others like Obasanjo should be held responsible if there is war today in Nigeria. Obasanjo has spent the better part of his old life fanning the embers of discord and beating the drums of an immaginary war taking place only in his warped mind. An old animal indeed.

Finally, we should all go and vote for whoever we like. Nigerian shall come out stronger and more peaeful irrespective of who wins as being pursued by OUR FATHER, GEN. ABDULSALAMI ABUBAKAR.

SHUN VIOLENCE!

1 Share

Re: The True Face Of One Nigeria: Our Only Genuine Elderstates Man (pics) by DickDastardly(m): 5:24am On Mar 27, 2015
More

Re: The True Face Of One Nigeria: Our Only Genuine Elderstates Man (pics) by Nobody: 5:27am On Mar 27, 2015
Gen BUHARI I know, Gen Obasanjo I know

who is Gen salami?
Re: The True Face Of One Nigeria: Our Only Genuine Elderstates Man (pics) by CORTANA: 5:27am On Mar 27, 2015
True talk
Re: The True Face Of One Nigeria: Our Only Genuine Elderstates Man (pics) by DesChyko: 5:28am On Mar 27, 2015
Well, if only APC fielded Tambuwal..
We'ld have had another quality leader, this time in a civilian umbrella.

1 Like

Re: The True Face Of One Nigeria: Our Only Genuine Elderstates Man (pics) by CORTANA: 5:29am On Mar 27, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

who is Gen salami?
He is the man working very hard to make sure the first two doesnt sacrifice you on the alter of their wicked ambition and ulterior plans for Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: The True Face Of One Nigeria: Our Only Genuine Elderstates Man (pics) by Barabbas(m): 5:33am On Mar 27, 2015
Nigeria is bigger than GEJ and GMB.
Btw GOD pass Obasanjo.......

ABDULSALAMI for president 2019

1 Like

Re: The True Face Of One Nigeria: Our Only Genuine Elderstates Man (pics) by DickDastardly(m): 5:34am On Mar 27, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

who is Gen salami?
I am sure this is sacarsm. But ensure you stay alive after the election. Thats the mans mission.

1 Like

Re: The True Face Of One Nigeria: Our Only Genuine Elderstates Man (pics) by DesChyko: 5:39am On Mar 27, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

who is Gen salami?
He is the reason you can post this thrash, and get away with it.
You couldn't have tried it under the former two, probably weren't born when they ruled.
So, every single time you construct 'thrash' as missiles against the government or people in powerful positions, thank Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar.

2 Likes

Re: The True Face Of One Nigeria: Our Only Genuine Elderstates Man (pics) by Nobody: 5:41am On Mar 27, 2015
CORTANA:

He is the man working very hard to make sure the first two doesnt sacrifice you on the alter of their wicked ambition and ulterior plans for Nigeria
nice one grin
Re: The True Face Of One Nigeria: Our Only Genuine Elderstates Man (pics) by Nobody: 5:43am On Mar 27, 2015
CORTANA:

Alright

That means Mr salami must be a great man

no wonder he was in our primary school reader

hmmm
I think I like him now!! *wink*
Re: The True Face Of One Nigeria: Our Only Genuine Elderstates Man (pics) by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:58am On Mar 27, 2015
Good one

(1) (Reply)

University Of Jos (nursing School The Form Is Out Onsale),call +2347088177380 / Anyone Had An Encounter With This Moniker "Callmemadman" / Hurry! Screen Shot Ur Nairaland Like Page Let See How Many Likes U've Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.