Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Tuface’s Mom Pressurises Him To Marry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface’s Mom Pressurises Him To Marry (2069 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year / Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl / Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface’s Mom Pressurises Him To Marry by konkocious(m): 9:46am On Jan 21, 2009
Mother of hip-hop sensation, Innocent Idibia, aka Tuface, can not wait to see her son bring a wife home.

The superstar’s mom, Mrs. Rose Idibia, while featuring on a TV personality show, Moments With Mo, monitored at the weekend, said her topmost request from her son now is for him to get married. Tuface was actually the main guest on the celebrity show when the anchor, Mo Abudu, to the singer’s surprise, brought his mom on to the set.

The presenter soon asked the singer about his plans for marriage, but he didn’t give a satisfactory response. The anchor then turned to his mom, seeking her opinion on the question; to which Mrs. Idibia responded: “Right now, he (Tuface) knows my stand on that. And that, of course, is that he should settle down.”

Tuface, grabbing his delectable mom’s hand, then quipped to the audience: “Eh, you my people, I hope say I go find wife wey fine like my mom.” And the audience responded in thunderous laughter.

Remarking on her look-alike son’s rise to stardom, Mrs. Idibia expressed little surprise, recalling that: “he (Tuface) was full of pranks as a child.” Tuface’s several love affairs have been the subject of gossips around town. The charming singer has five kids from three different women (Pero Adeniyi, Sumbo Ajaba and Annie Macaulay) – two kids each from Adeniyi and Ajaba.

But the singer recently declared in an interview, that he has no plans to marry any of the trio, while also saying he would not have more kids. The scandals dogging the philandering star have, however, not hampered his soaring fame, winning several local and international acclaims.

The former lead singer of the group, Plantashun Boiz, was, late last year, honoured at the World Music Awards in Monaco, France, where he emerged the Best-Selling Nigerian Artiste. His first two solo efforts – Face 2 Face and Grass 2 Grace – which reportedly jointly sold 10 million copies, earned him the latest award.

The artiste had, earlier in 2007, won the MTV Europe Awards, in the Best African Artiste category, courtesy of his soar-away track, African Queen. The singer, who now has his own record label, Hypertek, recently released a new work, Unstoppable – a 19-track effort, which includes a duet with American R&B star, R. Kelly.

Source: http://thepmnews.com/2009/01/20/tuface’s-mom-pressurizes-him-to-marry
Re: Tuface’s Mom Pressurises Him To Marry by Ben13: 11:16am On Jan 21, 2009
really good news.
Re: Tuface’s Mom Pressurises Him To Marry by Emad(f): 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2009
this pressure has been long coming!
she shd force him to marry the mother of his FIRST child angry
Re: Tuface’s Mom Pressurises Him To Marry by nimma(f): 5:01pm On Jan 21, 2009
emad are sure u are not a friend of sumbo who is advocating for her?this should teach all ladies a lesson that u can NEVER tie a man down by hussling to have his kid.that trick doesnt work no more
Re: Tuface’s Mom Pressurises Him To Marry by Emad(f): 7:08pm On Jan 21, 2009
I dont care who his first baby mama is, the first girl is the one he shd marry and that is teh right thing to do
because that one he had a long time ago, i think about 10 years ago, she must have been pretty young
the others are the ones he met while he was famous, like Anne Macaulay and things,
but that first innocent girl he put in the family way, before he had money in his pockets is the one he shd be FORCED
to marry.
Re: Tuface’s Mom Pressurises Him To Marry by kemisuga(f): 10:44am On Jan 22, 2009
Emad - Anne Macaulay is 2face longest time girlfriend.
Re: Tuface’s Mom Pressurises Him To Marry by Emad(f): 11:03am On Jan 22, 2009
kemisuga:

Emad - Anne Macaulay is 2face longest time girlfriend.

tHE FIRST GIRL HE GOT PREGNANT IS The ONE HE SHD BE FORCED TO MARRY,
because the was a girl he deceived while he was still a poor man and unpopular
Anna had a child with him only when he became popular
Re: Tuface’s Mom Pressurises Him To Marry by origina9ja(f): 1:08pm On Jan 22, 2009
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
good 4 them
Re: Tuface’s Mom Pressurises Him To Marry by ajayi1(m): 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2009
Na wa oo, Man most marry.
Re: Tuface’s Mom Pressurises Him To Marry by okerekesun: 3:52pm On Jan 23, 2009
I agree tuface does us proud yes his music is great but the women issue has to halt. Its his buzz what he do in private but as dedicated fans we feel let down by this image. Nobody is perfect! I agree that if he had to settle down, it shud actually b with one of the trio to avoid more drama but again that's his choice. I am hearing for the first time that he actually had kids b4 he was famous? I thought the whole baby drama started when he rose to stardom. What it is goodluck!

(1) (Reply)

General Kollington Ayinla Sets To Roll Out Album For Ayinde Barrister. / Rihanna Christmas Bikini Pictures / Folorunsho Alakija Speaks On Marriage Problems: “my Husband’s Mother Almost Wrec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.