Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Labourer Kills Civil Servant Three Days To Retirement - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Labourer Kills Civil Servant Three Days To Retirement (22789 Views)

Civil Servant Caught Stealing In Makurdi (Photo) / Civil Servant Dies In Efcc's Custody After Six Hours (pictured) / 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labourer Kills Civil Servant Three Days To Retirement by okotv(m): 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
again....wickedness
Re: Labourer Kills Civil Servant Three Days To Retirement by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
nagoma:

For a presidential material
dick head
Re: Labourer Kills Civil Servant Three Days To Retirement by Janetozi(f): 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
Edomobi, y did u allow d devil to use u

Now u will spend the rest of ur life i jail, thief, murderer, beast.

R.I.P to d dead
Re: Labourer Kills Civil Servant Three Days To Retirement by 400billionman: 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
Demonic

The kind of stories we are reading this 2015 is crazy...
Re: Labourer Kills Civil Servant Three Days To Retirement by dalynch(f): 9:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
probably he was set up God forbid. RIP to d deceased person.
Re: Labourer Kills Civil Servant Three Days To Retirement by 400billionman: 10:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
medamillion:
THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU VOTE

Who is Jonathan to Nigeria nd Nigerians, When Jonathan was a deputy governor in bayelsa state, Calamity befall Alamesiegha. When he was d vice president of Nigeria, Calamity befall Yaradua. Now he is d present president of Nigeria, a lot of calamity is befallen Nigeria, More than 100,000 of Nigerians are now refugees in neighbouring country, Over 13,000 have died in d hand of boko haram, fuel from 65 to 97, nepa tariffs going higher, Dana air crash, uAgagu plane crash, yakowa and Azazi crash, Taraba state Governor Danbaba Suntai plane crash and lost memory, Two military helicopter crash, corruption everywhere, Impunity,thuggery,kidnapping,insecurity everywhere, 16 is greater than 19, 7 house of assembly members out of 26 impeached their speaker, brigandage master fayose and his thugs beat up judge inside court, To mention but few. JONATHAN is a Calamity which any Nation should Resist.

Vote for Betterment of Naija
Vote for CHANGE
Vote GMB/PYO
VOTE APC

Will you write this nonsense on this thread if it were your father that was slaughtered ?

Make una dey use sense small.
Re: Labourer Kills Civil Servant Three Days To Retirement by gud4dbest(m): 10:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
Palm fruits...Pursuance...killing!Is like 'u must die today' issue.RIP man!
Re: Labourer Kills Civil Servant Three Days To Retirement by 400billionman: 10:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
cramjones:
Shun violence. Vote for change. Even this American have choosen to stand on the side of CHANGE!

-CramJones

Did you just see the topic ?
Re: Labourer Kills Civil Servant Three Days To Retirement by medamillion(m): 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
400billionman:

Will you write this nonsense on this thread if it were your father that was slaughtered ?

Make una dey use sense small.
Who dey talk? OPONU RADARADA. You get sense pass my dog?
Re: Labourer Kills Civil Servant Three Days To Retirement by gud4dbest(m): 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
Is there no section 4 dis pain posted?
medamillion:
THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU VOTE

Who is Jonathan to Nigeria nd Nigerians, When Jonathan was a deputy governor in bayelsa state, Calamity befall Alamesiegha. When he was d vice president of Nigeria, Calamity befall Yaradua. Now he is d present president of Nigeria, a lot of calamity is befallen Nigeria...JONATHAN is a Calamity which any Nation should Resist.

Vote for Betterment of Naija
Vote for CHANGE
Vote GMB/PYO
VOTE APC
Re: Labourer Kills Civil Servant Three Days To Retirement by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
400billionman:

Did you just see the topic ?

Yes!
Re: Labourer Kills Civil Servant Three Days To Retirement by 400billionman: 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
medamillion:

Who dey talk? OPONU RADARADA. You get sense pass my dog?

Picture of ur dog..

Make I snap my own..
Re: Labourer Kills Civil Servant Three Days To Retirement by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
My lil-sis has been mourning the man since yesterday when her school-mate whom the late man was her guardian, broke the sad news to her.

She said the man's wife is cripple and he lost a child not too long ago (don't know how true this is)

The matter come tire me.

RIP to him.
Re: Labourer Kills Civil Servant Three Days To Retirement by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
Re: Labourer Kills Civil Servant Three Days To Retirement by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
dre11:

Meanwhile, a family source, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, lamented that policemen from the state CID had been extorting the family under the guise of investigation.

“The police asked us to pay N120,000 for autopsy. That was after collecting N10,000 for “police photographs”, which is just to take pictures of the deceased in the mortuary,” he said.

The Imo State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Andrew Enwerem, confirmed the incident, saying the suspect would be taken to court once investigation was completed.

On the alleged extortion, Enwerem said, “The police does not pay for autopsy. Where do you expect the police to get that kind of money from?

“If the family can get any medical doctor that will charge them less than that amount, they should bring the person and the police will work with him. The crime is not bailable, so the suspect will remain in custody until investigation is completed.”

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/labourer-kills-civil-servant-three-days-to-retirement/
why should the family pay for autopsy
What do you need an autopsy for when they know the man was murdered
Clowns
Everything about Nigeria is so messed up
Re: Labourer Kills Civil Servant Three Days To Retirement by delishpot: 12:25am On Mar 28, 2015
Na wa o. Palm fruit him no chop, peace him no get. See what his stupid anger has caused? He has killed the poor man now.
Re: Labourer Kills Civil Servant Three Days To Retirement by ArcToyin(m): 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
tyson99:
May this never be our portion IJN amen

Rip man
multiple amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Find My Son’s Killers, Father Begs Police, Obiano / Nigerian Man Sentenced To 5 Years In US Prison For Involving In Email Scams / Serial Robber Nabbed For Stealing Less Than A Month After Prison Release. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.