Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC (35636 Views)

Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 / Obasanjo Uncovers Plot To Hand Over To Military Should Jonathan Lose / INEC Will Announce Election Results Within 48 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by lato2(m): 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
Why all dis self inflicted tensions...keep calm and lets go to the polls.....
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by anibestlala(m): 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
yommyphresh:
I'm so sure Marilyn Ogar, Fayose, FFK et.al will be wearing heavily padded diapers by now. CHANGE IS HERE!
stop deceiving yourself, just go and cast your vote.campaigns are over.
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by cyril83(m): 4:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
nkemdi89:

Control your mouth before you get into trouble why will you say the organisation stinks? Can you prove it? Control your basket mouth.

Nkem ? Are you nkem owoh's daughter ?
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
I don't know why women get easily influenced and corrupted when they get into office...what does the DSS got to do with announcement of results,are they done with finding the culprits in river state murders..
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by anonimi: 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
lato2:
Why all dis self inflicted tensions...keep calm and lets go to the polls.....

The winchious APC people are trying to avoid the inevitable FAILURE to befall the weeping old pensioner tomorrow.
Too late!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2036067_1ppe_jpeg35889f3a8b69f61c2f67d9bdb4c37d12

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by Nazeeboy(m): 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
By fire by force jonathan must rule dis country
Say no to fake change
Say yes to jonathan cum transformation
this is the most authentic definition of "madness" ever. Congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by bunmioguns(m): 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
For cheap data. . Please contact me at my signature
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by kooidfeifrije4: 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by baralatie(m): 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
I commend the mods in this section!

see! blanks,,,!!!!!
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by skykenny: 5:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mare speculation
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by Faraidi(m): 5:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
kadas01:
The Department of State Service has uncovered plans by some persons to announce election results ahead of the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, warning Nigerians and international observers to disregard any such announcement.

The DSS made this known yesterday in a statement signed by the Service spokesman, Marilyn Ogar and made available to LEADERSHIP Friday, in which she warned Nigerians who have no business with the elections to stay away from polling centres.

“Information at the disposal of this Service has revealed that certain mischievous persons or groups have concluded plans to announce election results before the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) concludes its collation exercise.

“This statement therefore is to advice all citizens of Nigeria, election observers and the International community to disregard election results which are not announced by INEC, as the commission remains the only authentic body authorized to do so.

“Once more, we reiterate our call on all eligible voters to come out and exercise their franchise as security is guaranteed. We also want to seize this opportunity to remind voters to remain vigilant and to warn all those who have no business with the electoral process to keep away from Polling Units and Collation Centres,” Ogar said.

Source: http://leadership.ng/news/420609/dss-uncovers-plot-to-announce-election-results-before-inec
APC handwork
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by Babacele: 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
nkemdi89:

When goodluck wins tomorrow silly creatures like you will be jailed for ranting insult on the organisation, your entire family are rogues. Nonsense jobless fool. People like are you are the one fighting to enter the organistion because you were not privilege to be taken you rant insult on them.
Thank you for insulting me n my family. God bless you n your family. I have a nice job but I want a better Nigeria that allows all to fulfil their God given dreams. No amount of intimidation from folks like you can stop me- not even in exchange for my life. It is not about senseless sentiments but best global human practices that would make Nigeria greater; ideals that put ethnicity, status, gender ,religion n any form of bias to shame. And for you info dearie, I have decided to vote for change. Sai Buhari!

1 Like

Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by utuk: 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
it is very clear that Gej is unstoppable
haters will continue to hate
tomorrow's election will surprise you
if u like snap all the polling boot.
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by Defcon1(m): 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Say no to fake change
Not by fire by force,bro

Only through free,fair and credible election

Say no to winning at all costs

l admire your passionate support,though
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by olexy4real(m): 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Say no to fake change

Lozzz, lwkmd4o nah real "CUM transformation" dumb taniods.
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by Defcon1(m): 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
Babacele:
Thank you for insulting me n my family. God bless you n your family. I have a nice job but I want a better Nigeria that allows all to fulfil their God given dreams. No amount of intimidation from folks like you can stop me- not even in exchange for my life. It is not about senseless sentiments but best global human practices that would make Nigeria greater; ideals that put ethnicity, status, gender ,religion n any form of bias to shame. And for you info dearie, I have decided to vote for change. Sai Buhari!
The most mature and classiest response ever!

You owned him

1 Like

Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
Matildahenshaw:
Clock is ticking.
Time is running.
Card reader is charging.
PVC is dusting.
Wind of change is blowing.
Umbrella is licking.
Mua'zu is resigning.
INEC is distributing.
GMB is promising.
Jonathan is insulting.
Nigerians are Willing.
PDP is doubting.
Boko haram is bombing.
Ebele is bribing.
Change is coming.
Corrupt leaders shall be leaving.
God is Watching.
PDP shall be packing.
Sai_Buharing.
shege!
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by nkemdi89(f): 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
cyril83:

Nkem ? Are you nkem owoh's daughter ?
Not related in anyway
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by dolido: 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
Bai Buhari!
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by Bgorgeous: 10:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
DSS can know this on time and our girls has been missing for months and they don't know where they are mtcheeeew political sereat service
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by petermichaels(m): 10:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
D way ds Aproko People Congres dey boil 4 ds election ehn! Lyk say dia lives dpend on it. Any way, we go fall dia hands totally. If dem lyk make dem kill,fight,strike or riot. We no care. Those wey go dey,go dey.
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by annurhaske(m): 12:17am On Mar 28, 2015
Good to know!!!
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by MrCEO69(m): 4:57am On Mar 28, 2015
oakson:
who could that be if not d best rigging party in Africa and the globe(PEEDEEPIG)
Sai Buhari
and the APC are the saint that dnt rig election... Chai pple are blind o, seeing black calling it white... Change indeed it is... If u dnt knw tinibu is the master, obj is the boss...etc and they are all in APC..
In less den 24hrs u will cry with ur buhari
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by Babacele: 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
nkemdi89:

When goodluck wins tomorrow silly creatures like you will be jailed for ranting insult on the organisation, your entire family are rogues. Nonsense jobless fool. People like are you are the one fighting to enter the organistion because you were not privilege to be taken you rant insult on them.
Baby how far?

1 Like

Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by nkemdi89(f): 6:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
Babacele:
Baby how far?
Taaaaaaaa
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by Babacele: 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
nkemdi89:

Taaaaaaaa
haba still mad at me because GEJ's loss. it wasn't Gej that was the target but the cabal who is destroying the country n using Mr President as smokescreen. ain't mad ya sweetie.

1 Like

Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by nkemdi89(f): 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
Babacele:
haba still mad at me because GEJ's loss. it wasn't Gej that was the target but the cabal who is destroying the country n using Mr President as smokescreen. ain't mad ya sweetie.
Am no longer mad at you cos I know rochas will win.
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by Babacele: 1:38am On Apr 10, 2015
nkemdi89:

Am no longer mad at you cos I know rochas will win.
Wao, so you like Owelle, our future president? oh that is cool then. so u see me n you don jam be dat! how u dey?
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by nkemdi89(f): 11:54am On Apr 10, 2015
Babacele:
Wao, so you like Owelle, our future president? oh that is cool then. so u see me n you don jam be dat! how u dey?
Am fine o waiting to flex rochas victory party
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by Babacele: 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
nkemdi89:

Am fine o waiting to flex rochas victory party
u take me out n spoil me. 'a woman do can do better' - isn't that we say these days ? break the norm dear n I go follow u set new paces. Lol I dey wait o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Okorocha Insults Omojuwa On Twitter (Photo) / Mahmoud Halilu Picks Adamawa Governorship Nomination Form / National Assembly Resumes Sitting (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.