Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,470 members, 7,826,785 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel (103042 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Mother In-laws Too Mean Towards Their Daughter In-laws?. / What My In-Laws Served Me (photo) / My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Ilekeh(f): 12:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
swaggzo:
Waiting for the nairaland "female judges " to come and strangle this woman the same way they always wanna verbally murder the men who commit same crimes.. angry

The man also committed shame. He's sleeping around outside of his marriage bed.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by morbeta(m): 12:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sheila loves Father Joy's joystick now whala do come sake of joystick monging.
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by ElFenomeno1: 12:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
Jelo4kul:

oga here we come again. Howfa
Can you ask your father 'how far'
Dolt.... It is how far not howfa!
Now log out of the internet and go back to school!
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
moreeni:
Chai! What a shame!

OK, ladies if u must cheat on your spouses pick a farfarfaraway rendezvous! Being caught is the real crime! What will you tell your people? Chai, my mom will never forgive me. What a shame!

See advice o.

So if she goes to far place there's no problem abi?

Being caught is d real crime!!! Did u just write this? SMH
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
HE THAT HAS NO SIN SHOULD CAST D FIRST STONE............WHO CARES ABEG BARMAN GIVE ME SUYA AND KUNU TO STEP DOWN...... cool
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Ceccylia(f): 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
That place doesn't look like an hotel. Vote for change.
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
Iya trust u sure about this?

iyatrustee:
This world sha!

Any woman that can be sexually involved with her husband's friend can kill the man.

Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by victorbasse(m): 12:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
youmour:
I aint never getting married angry
Easy naa, Bros.... grin grin grin embarassed
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Raiders: 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
Shameless woman, she still wore her wedding ring while cheating on her husband
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by ugo13(m): 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ppl do worse things. They should free the woman joor.

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by jahstech: 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
Who else feels as if NL is made of robots just spamming and not humans.
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by rhames(m): 12:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
A pastors' wife should know better.
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
DesChyko:
Everybody carry phone for hand.
All they think of is 'evidence'!
Not a thought spared for shame..
Not a thought spared for family..
If it was always tit for tat, Jesus won't have died for us.
abi o
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
Shame to the sister in-law for selling her family issue to the world!

Judge not until you hear the whole story. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Emmahunk(m): 12:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
falconey:

GBAM!!!

What will I do?
Of course give her a big hug and a big kiss while my childhood friend will receive a warm handshake for helping out.
What a question!
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by zainyola(f): 12:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
Maybe her hubby is alwaz on trip grin grin
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by afuye(m): 12:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
[size=16pt]EDO WOMEN, AISHA BUHARI SAID IT [/size]
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
Smh!
Like it's a crime?
Bad of her tho!
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by pembisco(m): 12:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
No respect for the wedding ring, she no evn comotam
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by niceguy7(m): 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
Women are dangerous undecided
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by iyatrustee(f): 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
olaxco2f:
Iya trust u sure about this?

Very sure broda. Even if i were to cheat, there are millions of men outside. Why with his friend? That is very wicked and disrespectful
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by jahstech: 12:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
evegran:
Smh!
Like it's a crime?
Bad of her tho!
Like I said, are you human or a robot who just wanted to fill that space?

Like is a crime, your answer should be No according to you, that is if you are human.
Yet you say bad of her tho, which is against your first statement. undecided lipsrsealed

Please answer this Catchpa to verify you not a robot, write out the capitalized words, nairaLAND

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Odunharry(m): 12:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
people ain't loyal
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by GuyFawkes: 12:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
He without sin let him cast the first stone undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
iyatrustee:

Very sure broda. Even if i were to cheat, there are millions of men outside. Why with his friend? That is very wicked and disrespectful

Maybe she was clueless at the time konji catch her ni!
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by ROCKHARDDK(m): 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
Na dis place him husband go take several ashana go home for wild lowsy orgy... No qualms, na eye 4an eye mata
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by toprealman: 12:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
WAS SHE SELF SERVICING? WHERE IS THE MAN BUZZING HER SPEAKER?

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
Even with her wedding ring on shocked women u see ur life, in obesere's voice mo le Ni aya pupo ko si ohun to buru sugbon to obirin ba loko Mejo odi ashewo grin
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by nduchucks: 12:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
Cutehector:
Are we gona flog her and stone her to death?

If you are going to stone her at all, it should be after you have stoned the man who committed the adultery with her.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Seun(m): 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
Why is there no picture of the man she was banging? Is it culturally acceptable for a man to be a dog, or do women just hate each other?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) / My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me / Anja Ringgren-Loven's Husband, David Emmanuel-Uwem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.