Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,771 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel (102983 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Mother In-laws Too Mean Towards Their Daughter In-laws?. / What My In-Laws Served Me (photo) / My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by dealslip(f): 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
Arsenate:
we can as well allow shekau and his boko haram gang to go unpublished since we've all sinned. y'all just keep misunderstanding the Bible.

You are the one who doesn't understand the bible. Those were the exacts words of Jesus to the crowd that condemned the adulterous woman. Were you expecting me to say otherwise. Going by the actions of Jesus he forgave Paul who is not different from Shekau. Why are you this unforgiving. You don't know her story so let her be.
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by dealslip(f): 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
jahchild34:
Na ur head d first stone go tear o, when u dey say make pple tro stone so... grin

Lol. Me I no condemn her as I don't know her story. Stone no fit land my head.
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by swaggzo(m): 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
lebete3000:

Do you mind dem? Always looking for Maga everywhere..

Imagine a babe telling me she doesn't like sex...I just feel insulted by such a statement.

Another ediot once told me that she's irritated by the sight of peniises!
Lol.. Nonsense!
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by chibic(m): 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
vindicated:
The accusers aka in-laws will be surprised IF their brother forgives her and still stayed married to her. The worst he will do is divorce her! But I ask, is he guiltless? Has he never slept with any other woman since he married her? Do the in-laws know whom their precious brother has slept with? (
are you ok? Do you think every married men must cheat? Or do you have an evidence to prove that the husband is also a cheat? Why is it that when a woman cheats, people will start saying that the husband is a cheat too without any proof, But when a man cheats, everybody will forget that the wife may also be cheat?

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
All you men condoning this,I hope you will tow the same line when a scorned wife cuts off a man's ojolima for cheating
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
Tinuke80:
why if I may ask?

Our generation of girls aint loyal,maybe the ones i have been with sha,but then it cant be 10times out of 10
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
1stola:

Ok.
I cast.
oohkay......so, on the thread titled "Nigerian National To Serve 37 Months For Conspiracy To Commit Bank Fraud" did u or did u not call somebody/ a group of people "f-cktard drunkard head?"
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Delesilver: 12:44am On Mar 28, 2015
What is the in ln -law looking for in the hotel
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Finepaparazy(m): 12:56am On Mar 28, 2015
See Other Unclad Pics Here
www.friendsbook.twomini.com/forum/PHOTOS--WOMAN-CAUGHT-
BY--HER-IN-LAWS-bleeping-HER--
HUSBANDS-FRIEND-IN-A--HOTEL_221.html
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 28, 2015
jahstech:

Like I said, are you human or a robot who just wanted to fill that space?

Like is a crime, your answer should be No according to you, that is if you are human.
Yet you say bad of her tho, which is against your first statement. undecided lipsrsealed

Please answer this Catchpa to verify you not a robot, write out the capitalized words, nairaLAND

Get a life and stop SEEKING attention, you this unemployed thing!
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
Seun:

I felt very upset when I saw the thread on the home page, but I decided to allow it to remain there because of all the traffic. I'll blur it shortly.

smh sad sad sad sad
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Ultimate001: 8:26am On Mar 29, 2015
DesChyko:

If you mean to ask if I am righteous, No.
don't tell me u don't understand wat I mean.....have u ackowledged urself as a sinner, confessed them to God and confess that Jesus should take away ur sins and enter into ur heart to b ur Lord? Do u believe that He died and that God raised Him from the dead?

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by teemy(m): 11:00am On Mar 29, 2015
This shows exactly the scenario Jesus was confronted with by the jewish crowd concerning the adulterous woman only that this crowd was not trying to stone her to death. If they really are to be christ-like no one need tell them that laying hands on their relative's heifer was wrong. Whatever decision making of quiting or sticking to the marriage was his and his alone to make. This only shows the previous level of how accessable they were to ridicle her even before the incidence. The woman might have just been frustrated into the arms of a willing lover who makes her forget what she goes through at home.

Personally my initial accessment recommends an end to the union as if they continue together the lady would not for a minute be made to forget her misdeeds and her sorrow would only linger. A fallout of not having a man willing to protect her. However I do not know all the facts of their past and they would be in a better position to resolve it amicably as man and wife. Life goes on.

People on our side of the world tend to take out their frustrations on those they perceive as weaker than them. IF it was their daughter she definately would not have been treated as such. If the family of Baba Joy - christians - would want the total disgrace of one whom they feel is alien to them it really shows that they lack the ability to love a stranger which is common in our lands here. Christianity by fashion and not by example.

The woman was placed totally in your care to love and to protect Daddy Joy, do that or let her go. It is in the ways of women to lie, it is the duty of men to forgive them. Cure her fears and she would be yours forever.

http://www.less-real.com/quotes/search/Sanji

That's no way to treat a lady!

A real man is someone who forgives a woman for her lies!

I'll never kick a woman, even if I die!

I don't care if you're a god. If you lay even one finger on Nami-san, I'll become the Devil of the Blue Sea!

Any person who hurts Nami-san's feelings! I won't let them live peacefully!

Men who can't wipe away the tears from a women's eyes, aren't real men.

1 Share

Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
dealslip:

Lol. Me I no condemn her as I don't know her story. Stone no fit land my head.
lol
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by DavidEsq(m): 8:01am On Jun 27, 2015
swaggzo:

And too your site is a very dry one. Never ever in your life again link people to it, there's nothing good there. . undecided
wetin u fain go dere?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me / Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) / Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.