Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Relationship Between Love And Bitterleaf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Between Love And Bitterleaf (817 Views)

Diffrence Between Love Making And Fu»k..wch Do U Prefer / Relationship Between AA And SS / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Between Love And Bitterleaf by bigsam1992(m): 8:08am On Mar 27, 2015
https://tips.naij.com/the-relationship-between-love-and-bitterleaf.html

Have you ever called love "crazy"?. love has the ability of making a wealthy man sick, and a poor man strong. From the baby to the aged, there's this constant need for love. Love is pain, but funny enough that pain is sweet..that's why love is seen as the most powerful thing on earth.
Are you just like this young girl, who has been crushing on this guy for years, from the start it was pretty cool, but at a point this guy withdrew all the love and care, everything turned sour, though he still confesses he loves you, but constrained by situations, dont rush to paint him as every other man. Dont drop out of relationship, because you can't survive out of love, especially if you've tasted it ones.
Never cease to continue loving until you stop feeling it...have you chewed bitterleaf before? Did you observe that it gets to a point where it's no more bitter?, that's just the way love is
By Utibe Essien

Re: Relationship Between Love And Bitterleaf by sinaj(f): 8:25am On Mar 27, 2015
cudnt read... blurred vision embarassed
Re: Relationship Between Love And Bitterleaf by swaggzo(m): 8:32am On Mar 27, 2015
A nigga try to make some your spellings correct and this post is perfect!
Re: Relationship Between Love And Bitterleaf by bigsam1992(m): 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
swaggzo:
A nigga try to make some your spellings correct and this post is perfect!
Bros you could help me specify those spellings that are not correct.thanks
Re: Relationship Between Love And Bitterleaf by Rexhenrex(m): 5:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
ok
Re: Relationship Between Love And Bitterleaf by swaggzo(m): 9:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
bigsam1992:

Bros you could help me specify those spellings that are not correct.thanks

"ones" should be "once" I think. .or maybe if you mean ones then it's okay.

(1) (Reply)

7 Amazing Lies Women Tell In A Relationship / What Is Your Say On This? / Pls I Need Your Help Regarding What To Do In This Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.