Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,400 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Soldiers With Padlocked Mouths Deployed For Election @ Oshodi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers With Padlocked Mouths Deployed For Election @ Oshodi (20018 Views)

Charlyboy, Dino Melaye, Murray-Bruce Tape Their Mouths To Support 'NJIKO' / Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) / Saraki Shuts Mouths Of Disagreeable Senators.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers With Padlocked Mouths Deployed For Election @ Oshodi by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
Lmao! Nothing of this nature existed, exists, will exist. Fiction from the past minds of traumatized kidnappers.
Re: Soldiers With Padlocked Mouths Deployed For Election @ Oshodi by poiZon: 4:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
saaedlee:
Informations reaching oursxxxSoldiers with Padlocks attached to their moouthsxxx have been deployed for electionsxxx They were seen moving in about 10 truck Oshodi this morningxxx around 0605hrs this morning 27/03/2015xxx

Please treat as urgentxxxx

Pictures to follow soon

upon say u go school u no fit write simple sentence, buharistanic!
Re: Soldiers With Padlocked Mouths Deployed For Election @ Oshodi by poiZon: 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
sleeknick:
If this is true, then it is the height of cluelesness. If they are so ruthless, y not deploy them to borno where They are needed instead of bringing them where they are not needed to freighten innocent citizens.... This had better be fake news o...

But meanwhile vote for change!!!!

the reason y u fail every wheere u go. ask questions bro, simple pix will hv made u get likes but u decide to be gullible like zombie.
i weep for u

1 Like

Re: Soldiers With Padlocked Mouths Deployed For Election @ Oshodi by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
feldido:

Its not an idiomatic expression my sister, they are real... I've seen them before in port Harcourt during the days of Odili when ph was hot and men were asked to raised their hands.

cheesy

nairalanders tho...wetin we nor go hear.
In this modern age,soldiers with padlock attached to their mouths undecided
come on,you peeps need to stop watching those sick Hollywood sci/fic movies
Re: Soldiers With Padlocked Mouths Deployed For Election @ Oshodi by donjuviam(m): 5:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
Leave them, they come to shoot a movie.
Re: Soldiers With Padlocked Mouths Deployed For Election @ Oshodi by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
Padlock tinz
grin
Re: Soldiers With Padlocked Mouths Deployed For Election @ Oshodi by phayvoursky(m): 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
400billionman:

Once raided my area, i feared that day.

But, what does poster mean by padlocked mouth ?

THEIR LIPS ARE BORED AND HAVE HOLES IN THEM. THEY ARE ALL HUGE, MOSTLY NORTHERNERS AND BLACK. YOU WON'T WANNA SEE THESE GUYS.
Re: Soldiers With Padlocked Mouths Deployed For Election @ Oshodi by VolvoS60(m): 6:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
I have heard of this before - like some posters said - these soldiers were said to have been deployed in port harcourt at the height of the militancy 'problem'. I immediately dismissed the story as nonsense but an old friend who lives in PH confirmed it. undecided

I have no idea how and why padlocks were drilled into these men's lips undecided but my friend said he saw them with his own eyes and he is not a fellow given to frivolities.

Strange.
Re: Soldiers With Padlocked Mouths Deployed For Election @ Oshodi by delishpot: 7:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
I live in PH and I have never seen any soldier with padlock in the mouth.
Once around mile1 market when people were lifting hand up, None of those soldiers had padlocked lips. Yes they were looking fierce but I saw non with padlocked lips.

unless they reveal themselves to selected few sha. Cos this is the first time I will ever hear about this.
Re: Soldiers With Padlocked Mouths Deployed For Election @ Oshodi by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
liljboy:
fallacy ....... like say na only you live for aba. mtchew
Bro no be fallacy oonduring d millitant days dem plenty for PH
Re: Soldiers With Padlocked Mouths Deployed For Election @ Oshodi by feldido(m): 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
Kizmarty:

cheesy

nairalanders tho...wetin we nor go hear.
In this modern age,soldiers with padlock attached to their mouths undecided
come on,you peeps need to stop watching those sick Hollywood sci/fic movies

Stop talking trash, don't conclude cos u haven't come across them before... Of what benefit it is for me to lie? Anyone who was in Port Harcourt during that period would confirm wht I'm saying... They were all around lagos bus stop n town area.
Re: Soldiers With Padlocked Mouths Deployed For Election @ Oshodi by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
feldido:

Stop talking trash, don't conclude cos u haven't come across them before... Of what benefit it is for me to lie? Anyone who was in Port Harcourt during that period would confirm wht I'm saying... They were all around lagos bus stop n town area.
seriously now you need go take your drugs
Re: Soldiers With Padlocked Mouths Deployed For Election @ Oshodi by feldido(m): 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
Kizmarty:

seriously now you need go take your drugs

I won't exchange words with u anymore, obviously you don't live in port Harcourt or weren't in town when it happened cos even kids can testify they saw them during the militancy days... Of what benefit it is to me anyway?
Re: Soldiers With Padlocked Mouths Deployed For Election @ Oshodi by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
feldido:

I won't exchange words with u anymore, obviously you don't live in port Harcourt or weren't in town when it happened cos even kids can testify they saw them during the militancy days... Of what benefit it is to me anyway?

yes I wasn't and can't be pushed to believe this fiction of yours..better still you can get me a pic to help this your story at least

(1) (2) (Reply)

David Mark Returns To Benue To Meet A Rousing Welcome From Supporters / Immigration Re-Opens Seme, Illela, Maigatari & Mfum Land Borders / Lagos Police Arrests 19 Suspected Cultists In Alakuko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.