Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Pls I Need An Answer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls I Need An Answer (1034 Views)

I Urgently Need An Answer Please. / Immigration CBT Test: One Question That Needs An Answer / I Need An Answer To This Technical Interview Question; It’s My Weak-point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need An Answer by yommsy: 7:23am On Sep 04, 2006
Just applied to oceanic bank on 3rd of sep and i got an id no and a blank message was sent to my box,hope it's not too late?pls i need an answer from lovely people
Re: Pls I Need An Answer by georgee(m): 8:59am On Sep 04, 2006
@yommsy
wats ur ID number?
Re: Pls I Need An Answer by teesec: 11:42am On Sep 04, 2006
You need not worry.All there's in the mail of others is just the ID so relax.Most of these mails are electronically generated and so are prone to errors.Keep your fingers crossed and expect an invitation soon.I would have suggested that you re-apply but another Id which may be too far behind might be given to you and I am not too sure of when those just applying will be called up for a test.so you've got a choice to make.

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Test Format / American Dream Try This / Interview With Nibs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.