Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Unbelievable! See Inside An Arik Flight last Night (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Unbelievable! See Inside An Arik Flight last Night (photos) (1805 Views)

My Father Killed This Python Last Night After It Killed A Hen / Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) / Unbelievable! See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! See Inside An Arik Flight last Night (photos) by DrLee(m): 8:44am On Mar 27, 2015
An Arik flight that was scheduled to leave Abuja to
Lagos by 2pm today kept being delayed until it was
ready to leave by 9pm. When they were ready to go,
the flight was overbooked. They sold more tickets than
the number of seats that they have, leaving many
passengers standing on the plane. In 2015, Arik Air!
*sigh*!
But the aircraft hasn't left the airport as at the time of
writing this report. Sokoto and Yola passengers went to
block the aircraft from leaving because their flight that
was supposed to leave for 9am today was canceled by
9pm

source: lindaikeji..co.uk/2015/03/unbelievable-see-inside-arik-flight.html?m=1

Re: Unbelievable! See Inside An Arik Flight last Night (photos) by shaddi(m): 8:48am On Mar 27, 2015
[size=48pt]where are the pictures [/size]
Re: Unbelievable! See Inside An Arik Flight last Night (photos) by DrLee(m): 9:06am On Mar 27, 2015
shaddi:
[size=48pt]where are the pictures [/size]
Boss no vex, na network. I've added some.

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Picture Of Pres Buhari In London Hospital Goes Viral Online / Canelo Fight 2017 Tonight / Cctv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.