Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor (61154 Views)

Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag / Bayelsa Guber: Jonathan Dumps Dickson, Funds Alaibe’s Campaign - The Sun / Photo: Amaechi Meets Buhari In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by adesegun121(m): 9:58am On Mar 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by ProfessorD(m): 9:59am On Mar 27, 2015
I love my governor I swear

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by lordhugo(m): 9:59am On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ after seeing the election results!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by omenka(m): 9:59am On Mar 27, 2015
Just love the pains this man unwittingly cause saTANists. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:59am On Mar 27, 2015
lordthree:
just wants to cause hold up, rivers state is a pdp state, it'll be like a movie to amechi when apc loses here
rivers,pdp,yes!
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by sammyj: 9:59am On Mar 27, 2015
Carry go my man Amaechi, you are truly a good progressive !!!

SAI Amaechi

SAI GMB

SAI PYO

SAI CHANGE

SAI Nigeria !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by ElFenomeno1: 9:59am On Mar 27, 2015
kodded:
Somebody that almost go assassinated by unknown gunmen will have this trauma, the fear of going outside will still be fresh in his brain.....but look at this man going round the street campaigning, this just prove one thing to me that ameachi staged that attack

You are a fu...cking mo.....ron!
A braindead nuisance
Staged attack? What nonsense!!!!
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by dunkem21(m): 9:59am On Mar 27, 2015
grin
PEREP:

So the target has changed? Loooooooool
grin
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by tochstorm(m): 9:59am On Mar 27, 2015
all na for the camera.
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by Amack(m): 9:59am On Mar 27, 2015
he look so worried. is he well at all?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by knightsTempler: 9:59am On Mar 27, 2015
cheesy
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by romzyxy(m): 9:59am On Mar 27, 2015
Dis amaechi must be very young than he looks. Xo unseriously looking bt dis time he is looking serious.
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by kayboy4y(m): 10:00am On Mar 27, 2015
T

1 Like

Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by PEREP: 10:01am On Mar 27, 2015
enemaralph:

The target is to give Apc the required 25% votes and that will just be good enough.

So the target has changed? Loooooooool
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 27, 2015
kennygee:
Agbero.

grin

Dude is a hard nut to crack.

Babe hope you're properly aligned.,... Change to sure!
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 27, 2015
well I'm gettin ready to dance to #GodWin 28th March.... I will vote and vote again for GEJ

AsoRock #NoVacancy
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by synergycom19: 10:01am On Mar 27, 2015
kodded:
Somebody that almost go assassinated by unknown gunmen will have this trauma, the fear of going outside will still be fresh in his brain.....but look at 6this man going round the street campaigning, this just prove one thing to me that ameachi staged that attack
Did you expect everyone to be as Scared and Fearful as you?
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by Ayanko(m): 10:01am On Mar 27, 2015
Good result.
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by NTUEGBE(m): 10:01am On Mar 27, 2015
Mumu
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by ORIGI(m): 10:02am On Mar 27, 2015
I thought campaigning has ended? sad
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by bamiwuye: 10:02am On Mar 27, 2015
grin
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by dvee2: 10:02am On Mar 27, 2015
Brave man, Jonathan's nemesis, mama peace nightmare. Ride on the best Governor in Nigeria. See his achievements - Rivers State now have the best primary and secondary schools structures Iin Nigeria, no one can dispute that. Hundreds of health centres, over 5000 graduate employed directly.
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by Yinkagbo(m): 10:05am On Mar 27, 2015
ishiamu:
This is what u wil c on 30th march newspapper headlines...
NEWSPAPERS' HEADLINES ON March 30th
"Jonathan wins 2nd term with 56% of
votes! Fasola congratulates him, begs
Lagosians to vote for Ambode to continue
his development of Lagos" - THISDAY.
"Jega declares Jonathan elected with 26.4
million votes! APC rejects result" -
VANGUARD.
"Jonathan declared winner!". "This is the
worst election in Nigeria's history" (Lai
Mohammed) - PUNCH.
"PDP in a historic victory!". "Amaechi
flees to Ghana". - PM NEWS.
"This is the most rigged election in the
world, Jega must be arrested and
imprisoned immediately. We are heading
to court" (Tinubu) - THE NATION.
"North sad as INEC declares Jonathan
winner. Sultan urges restraints and peace"
- DAILY INDEPENDENT.
"PDP wins Aso Rock again, 70 senate
seats and 65% of Reps. We are studying
the results (Oshiomhole)" - SUN
NEWSPAPER.
"How Jega rigged the polls for Jonathan . .
." - SAHARA REPORTERS.
ETC, ETC. . .....

Just take your pills this night so that u won't die of heart attack tomorrow.......
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by Azo(m): 10:07am On Mar 27, 2015
Who will u vote?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by kwankwaso(m): 10:07am On Mar 27, 2015
lordthree:

not now sha.
not now my broda apc are noise makers[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:08am On Mar 27, 2015
I once loved this governor. His first term in office was good...but right now.. I don't care.
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by MadCow1: 10:08am On Mar 27, 2015
kodded:
Somebody that almost go assassinated by unknown gunmen will have this trauma, the fear of going outside will still be fresh in his brain.....but look at this man going round the street campaigning, this just prove one thing to me that ameachi staged that attack

Amaechi is a rugged Port Harcourt Boy... No be today we start to see Gun.

If them like make them fire from today till tomorrow, until we die, the groove must continue..

SaiDakukuPeterside
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by greall12(m): 10:08am On Mar 27, 2015
i m from SW I Just like this man because he is very active
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by Forwetinnah: 10:08am On Mar 27, 2015
kodded:

Don't mind the APC comedian...the canary has been up to no good since he joined those lunatics(he's a lunatic himself anyway). He's been staging silly scripts ever since. .from Chidi Lloyd to Magnus Abe etc
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by ishiamu(m): 10:09am On Mar 27, 2015
Yinkagbo:

Let me take my pills this night so that I won't die of heart attack tomorrow.......

Yu need to do that bro
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by kumbalo2014: 10:09am On Mar 27, 2015
ishiamu:
This is what u wil c on 30th march newspapper headlines...
NEWSPAPERS' HEADLINES ON March 30th
"Jonathan wins 2nd term with 56% of
votes! Fasola congratulates him, begs
Lagosians to vote for Ambode to continue
his development of Lagos" - THISDAY.
"Jega declares Jonathan elected with 26.4
million votes! APC rejects result" -
VANGUARD.
"Jonathan declared winner!". "This is the
worst election in Nigeria's history" (Lai
Mohammed) - PUNCH.
"PDP in a historic victory!". "Amaechi
flees to Ghana". - PM NEWS.
"This is the most rigged election in the
world, Jega must be arrested and
imprisoned immediately. We are heading
to court" (Tinubu) - THE NATION.
"North sad as INEC declares Jonathan
winner. Sultan urges restraints and peace"
- DAILY INDEPENDENT.
"PDP wins Aso Rock again, 70 senate
seats and 65% of Reps. We are studying
the results (Oshiomhole)" - SUN
NEWSPAPER.
"How Jega rigged the polls for Jonathan . .
." - SAHARA REPORTERS.
ETC, ETC. . .....

If wishes were horses...
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:10am On Mar 27, 2015
kodded:
he's not a coward like u and ur President

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video) / See How Nnamdi Kanu Started (Throwback Photo) / Efcc Stormed My Street In Asokoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.