Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor (61148 Views)

Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag / Bayelsa Guber: Jonathan Dumps Dickson, Funds Alaibe’s Campaign - The Sun / Photo: Amaechi Meets Buhari In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by basketbrain(m): 10:10am On Mar 27, 2015
ishiamu:
This is what u wil c on 30th march newspapper headlines...
NEWSPAPERS' HEADLINES ON March 30th
"Jonathan wins 2nd term with 56% of
votes! Fasola congratulates him, begs
Lagosians to vote for Ambode to continue
his development of Lagos" - THISDAY.
"Jega declares Jonathan elected with 26.4
million votes! APC rejects result" -
VANGUARD.
"Jonathan declared winner!". "This is the
worst election in Nigeria's history" (Lai
Mohammed) - PUNCH.
"PDP in a historic victory!". "Amaechi
flees to Ghana". - PM NEWS.
"This is the most rigged election in the
world, Jega must be arrested and
imprisoned immediately. We are heading
to court" (Tinubu) - THE NATION.
"North sad as INEC declares Jonathan
winner. Sultan urges restraints and peace"
- DAILY INDEPENDENT.
"PDP wins Aso Rock again, 70 senate
seats and 65% of Reps. We are studying
the results (Oshiomhole)" - SUN
NEWSPAPER.
"How Jega rigged the polls for Jonathan . .
." - SAHARA REPORTERS.
ETC, ETC. . .....

very funny dude
but Sai buhari grin
ishiamu:
VANGUARD.
Mohammed) - PUNCH.
- DAILY INDEPENDENT.
NEWSPAPER.
." - SAHARA REPORTERS.
ETC, ETC. . .....

very funny dude
but Sai buhari
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by seangy4konji: 10:10am On Mar 27, 2015
No fear...

We will change our situation in Nigeria...They cant kill us all...

Nigeria shall be great again.
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by ishiamu(m): 10:12am On Mar 27, 2015
kumbalo2014:

If wishes were horses...

grin wink wink. After 30th aw ask u wassup
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by Forwetinnah: 10:12am On Mar 27, 2015
fyneguy:

You really think everyone is a coward like you.

Na turu!! If you narrowly escaped death, you'll expose yourself to more danger? grin

Rotflmao Amueshi knows where his attack came from..he flips the switch whenever he it pleases him. Corrupt politicians are not built for such risk. .especially the ones in APC
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by Abdulkareem407(m): 10:12am On Mar 27, 2015
Jonathan Promised Nigerians 3millions Jobs if he was Re-elected... MORE JOKES FRM HIM, TEXT 'JONATHAN to 419
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by onatisi(m): 10:13am On Mar 27, 2015
obibankz:
Ameachi is a fool, he plans his own attack to deceive us, OH is fully PDP, GEJ TILL 2019
amaechi is just enjoying himself . He has nothing to lose ,he has stolen his own billions ,he is not contesting for any elective post. Whether buhari wins or lose ,he has nothing to lose,immediately after guber elections he will jet out to dubai with his family for like one month to enjoy himself and when he comes back after a year or 2 he will defect back to pdp. Just normal runs of nigerian politicians .
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by Flyingngel(m): 10:17am On Mar 27, 2015
I weep for Nigerian politicians,instead of engaging

in robust political campaign on Hw to turn

around the economic state of Nigeria and her

appendages, this politicians are busy dancing

Shoki and distributing bag of rice,salt, indomie

and few cash. Here in NL, we are busy "SAING"

BUHARI or GEJ. In this country, we are our

problem.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by kodded(m): 10:18am On Mar 27, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

You are a fu...cking mo.....ron!
A braindead nuisance
Staged attack? What nonsense!!!!
can you please reply me like a responsible citizen ......and not like a thug using aLl this hate word ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by MrCEO69(m): 10:18am On Mar 27, 2015
Happy Birthday to my sweetheart..... Wishing you all the goodies in life.. With God grace.. LLNP..
Love u dear!
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by Kolade354(m): 10:18am On Mar 27, 2015
lordthree:
just wants to cause hold up, rivers state is a pdp state, it'll be like a movie to amechi when apc loses here
They invited one Pdp leader on Ait and he said he will never vote for wike. Jonathan will win in Rivers but wike I doubt it.
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by vislabraye(m): 10:20am On Mar 27, 2015
MRLINGTON:

When Rivers state was created did God or the President call it a pdp state?? They should of named it pdp state naa..

Bro Change remains constant
Change has come!

Did God create Rivers state? Where is it in the Bible Nothing I no go hear for no grin
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by ldpele(m): 10:20am On Mar 27, 2015
hardywaltz:
Amaechi the fearless Lion of the Tribe of Ubima.
Nobody know am there, don't deceive yourself
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by kodded(m): 10:21am On Mar 27, 2015
synergycom19:

Did you expect everyone to be as Scared and Fearful as you?
dude let be logical for once......let say you went to a bank to deposit some money and that same time arm robbers enter the bank shooting at any one at sight, and you got lucky to be alive.... Please tell me will you go back to that same bank the next day ?
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by focus7: 10:24am On Mar 27, 2015
kodded:
Somebody that almost go assassinated by unknown gunmen will have this trauma, the fear of going outside will still be fresh in his brain.....but look at this man going round the street campaigning, this just prove one thing to me that ameachi staged that attack
that you twist every truth the pdp ways just proof something to me, that your mind is pervert.
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 27, 2015
I LEARNT his WIFE has defected
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by deletrue: 10:28am On Mar 27, 2015
lordthree:
just wants to cause hold up, rivers state is a pdp state, it'll be like a movie to amechi when apc loses here
Leaver am first. Amaechi will ever come to know that propaganda, noise and aimless misbehavious has no place any where in this country. This is the same man who claimed that was shot, and the same day, he is out there without first of all praying to God for sparing his live. Am asking all meaning rivers people to WATCH Amaechi. He is not himself any more. He is highly influenced by the spirits of his cult activities. You people should not allow Amaechi to do any arm either to himself or others and blaime it on GEJ. Right now Amaechi's character is like 'what more life do I have to live? Why don't I die with GEJ or others? I have messed up the entire state by always abusing and telling all minor of lies against GEJ. There is no doubt, GEJ will win and at the end I will suffer. Instead, let me cause terrible calamity. Those are the thoughts running around Amaechi's brain. The Police, the youths, etc should watch this frustrated soil.
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by kodded(m): 10:29am On Mar 27, 2015
focus7:
that you twist every truth the pdp ways just proof something to me, that your mind is pervert.
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by kodded(m): 10:30am On Mar 27, 2015
focus7:
twist how ?
If truly he dint stage it he wouldn't have that nerve to go outside
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by jonuel1(m): 10:34am On Mar 27, 2015
fyneguy:

Shatap!
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by ElFenomeno1: 10:35am On Mar 27, 2015
kodded:
can you please reply me like a responsible citizen ......and not like a thug using aLl this hate word ? undecided

Eat a di...ck!
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by lebete3000: 10:36am On Mar 27, 2015
kodded:
Somebody that almost go assassinated by unknown gunmen will have this trauma, the fear of going outside will still be fresh in his brain.....but look at this man going round the street campaigning, this just prove one thing to me that ameachi staged that attack

Come dey form like sey nothing dey happen ba?

These are d master planners GEJ allowed to slip through his hands all because of his stuupidd ego.
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by Yinkagbo(m): 10:36am On Mar 27, 2015
ishiamu:

Yu need to do that bro
E pain u? Sorry GEJ dog
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by deletrue: 10:36am On Mar 27, 2015
ishiamu:
VANGUARD.
Mohammed) - PUNCH.
- DAILY INDEPENDENT.
NEWSPAPER.
." - SAHARA REPORTERS.
ETC, ETC. . .....
Although, there is etc., am sure you forgot Sahara Reporters. That is the only card carrying devil campaign group. It's aim to quickly destroy as many thorough ways of life as possble.
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by sonofspada(m): 10:43am On Mar 27, 2015
Lets toast, to all the wild animals yet uncaught for zoo services and the Elections yet to be rigged. .. hit like and say *cheers*
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by ocelot2006(m): 10:46am On Mar 27, 2015
stinggy:
Really you gotta love this Amaechi dude, so fearless. Through the thick clouds, he always maintain his calm.

Yet he runs his mouth like a school girl. Governorship election go shock am
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by Bright2(m): 10:47am On Mar 27, 2015
So this is when you will come closer to the common man because you need their votes, all the previous years you were busy arresting some taxi drivers along Trans-Amadi YKC junction for not running into the gutter as were moving with sirin ,those keke riders you were fighting then has became relevant today because you need their votes.

Amaechi you your life?

GEJ

TILL

Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by mrkings84(m): 10:48am On Mar 27, 2015
it baffled me how these apc attacks always coming after they have finished all their campaigns, this very one was done in my very domain, d few crowd was waiting patiently for d governor while the dj kept singing all d known songs that has been customized for d party. i even sighted some of d apc followers with dangerous weapons such as machetes, etc. one of d followers even with a threats to shoot a store owner took one red wine from d store without payment, this led to some of d store owners to shutdown biz for d mean time. minutes later d governor arrived in foot with uniform men (yes, they had to walk down cos d roads in this rumuolumeni area are not motorable) he made his campaign speeches successfully without any form of interruption and d meeting was over and they left. It was later I heard they were attacked by gunmen. My questions are: 1; who are d gunmen?? 2; why are they always attacked after they have finished campaigning?? 3; what do they stand to benefit if these are mere rumours or setups?

Tomorrow is elections, as for me, am not voting parties but personalities so go out and vote wisely.
God bless Nigeria, GEJ, Dakuku peterside; Chizy Atata.
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by ribbit: 10:50am On Mar 27, 2015
lordhugo:
GEJ after seeing the election results!

lmao

Bad homer grin
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by ybalogs(m): 10:54am On Mar 27, 2015
A few hours to presidential election, bear in mind that Nigeria is BIGGER than one Individual, With one Collective Responsibility we can make Nigeria Greater. Say no to political VIOLENCE vote not FIGHT, respect everybody's RIGHT and most importantly vote wisely also remember your favourite politician's child has a visa stamped Passport.
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 27, 2015
fyneguy:

no mind am, he thinks na everyone no get mind like him, na y he never advance all dis years...wise up bro
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by Sylverbox(m): 11:00am On Mar 27, 2015
kodded:
Call him whatever names you wish, but Amaechi has never been a coward. He is the kind of man that can handle the country far better than Mr otuoke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki Holds Zoom Meeting With Buhari, Says "I'm The President's Son" / Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Efcc Stormed My Street In Asokoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.