Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Brand New Mtn Fastlink Modem For Sale@3k - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Brand New Mtn Fastlink Modem For Sale@3k (1026 Views)

MTN Fastlink Modem For Sale....... Price Negotiable / Who Has Switched From Data Resellers To The New MTN Better Me Plan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New Mtn Fastlink Modem For Sale@3k by cutelukz: 9:15am On Mar 27, 2015
Brand new Mtn fastlink modem for sale @3k. Location: Lagos state

Re: Brand New Mtn Fastlink Modem For Sale@3k by Bangkokworld: 6:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
*Is the Modem unlocked?

*What model is the Modem? Is it HUAWEI E303s-1?
Re: Brand New Mtn Fastlink Modem For Sale@3k by cutelukz: 8:20am On Mar 28, 2015
Bangkokworld:

*Is the Modem unlocked?

*What model is the Modem? Is it HUAWEI E303s-1?

it' a brand new one, still in the box ,so it isn't unlocked but unlocking it is very easy as it is huawei
Re: Brand New Mtn Fastlink Modem For Sale@3k by Bangkokworld: 11:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
cutelukz:

it' a brand new one, still in the box ,so it isn't unlocked but unlocking it is very easy as it is huawei

So what's the model number of the Modem?

Is it Huawei E303s-1?

If no, then what's the model number of the one you have?

And by the way, since you said it's very easy to unlock, why not just unlock it and advertise it as a
"Brand New-Still in a box-unlocked-Mtn Fastlink Modem For Sale"?

It will be easier that way for us
Re: Brand New Mtn Fastlink Modem For Sale@3k by cutelukz: 9:11am On Apr 02, 2015
Bangkokworld:

So what's the model number of the Modem?

Is it Huawei E303s-1?

If no, then what's the model number of the one you have?

And by the way, since you said it's very easy to unlock, why not just unlock it and advertise it as a
"Brand New-Still in a box-unlocked-Mtn Fastlink Modem For Sale"?

It will be easier that way for us

Thanks for the suggestion but I'd prefer not to. If the buyer wants to unlock then he/she can unlock, if he/she doesn't then he/she leaves it like that. In other words, it's d buyers choice to unlock or not. I've been selling it this way without any issue. Its Mtn fastlink E153. Thanks
Re: Brand New Mtn Fastlink Modem For Sale@3k by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 03, 2015
can u post some pics
Re: Brand New Mtn Fastlink Modem For Sale@3k by claycares: 6:24am On Apr 03, 2015
drop your number and post your location, you may be our of our radar. smiley
Re: Brand New Mtn Fastlink Modem For Sale@3k by HABRUZZY(m): 7:42am On Apr 03, 2015
I need one how do I contact you
Re: Brand New Mtn Fastlink Modem For Sale@3k by cutelukz: 10:43am On Apr 04, 2015
aquakeed7:
can u post some pics

I just did. Thanks
Re: Brand New Mtn Fastlink Modem For Sale@3k by cutelukz: 10:46am On Apr 04, 2015
HABRUZZY:
I need one how do I contact you

You can reach me on 09031219528. Thanks
Re: Brand New Mtn Fastlink Modem For Sale@3k by cutelukz: 11:19am On Apr 04, 2015
claycares:
drop your number and post your location, you may be our of our radar. smiley

You can reach me on 09031219528.

(1) (Reply)

UK Suits For Sale @ 7k Each, Discount For More Than One / Used Samsung Galaxy S5 For 55k (negotiable) / US Used DELL LATITUDE E6400/ 500GB HDD/4GB RAM/DVD DRIVE / NEW BATTERY @45K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.