Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,646 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

If Obasanjo Supports Atiku For 2011, Yaradua Is A Goner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Obasanjo Supports Atiku For 2011, Yaradua Is A Goner (820 Views)

WHY AMAECHI IS A GONER (INTEGRITY GROUP DEFENSE AT THE SENATE) / APC Should Disqualify Atiku For The Dollars He Shared! / Obasanjo Supports Malawi Government: Condemns Homosexuality As An 'abomination' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Obasanjo Supports Atiku For 2011, Yaradua Is A Goner by PeeDaVinci: 11:22am On Jan 21, 2009
I wonder how influential/powerful President Yaradua is, Does he have as much political power that Obj had when he was the president, Is he able to control the politicians, senate, house of rep, military, church, mosques, banks etc the way Obj did. I am also wondering ,even with 2 years into his presidency, whether he has enough political muscle to slug it out with Obasanjo on the political battlefield. and lastly i am wondering if Yaradua can be returned as President if Obj decides to support Atiku in 2011

The river that forgets his source shall dry, and i think that is Yaradua's story now.
Re: If Obasanjo Supports Atiku For 2011, Yaradua Is A Goner by waleab: 11:36am On Jan 21, 2009
pdp is a collection of robbers and vile people.  i dont know why people bother voting for them. cant we all abstain from voting who ever they bring out as flag bearer. i am looking for the day the masses will rise and revolt.

they are the people defrauding party
Re: If Obasanjo Supports Atiku For 2011, Yaradua Is A Goner by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2009
It does not matter who OBJ supports in 2011

If Yar'adua wins re-election in 2011, I will bet on PDP to field a cow and still win election.
Re: If Obasanjo Supports Atiku For 2011, Yaradua Is A Goner by cescky(m): 8:36pm On Jan 21, 2009
waleab:

pdp is a collection of robbers and vile people.  i dont know why people bother voting for them. cant we all abstain from voting who ever they bring out as flag bearer. i am looking for the day the masses will rise and revolt.

not many vote for the pdp govt, they rigg all the way to the top.

as for yaradua whatever befalls him is is business, tongue we understand tha he has a good heart but, the mans ill and shld let go of power, he doesnt want to

shame on mr atiku, hes just a big time wanksta, with no iota of intergrity, cant he see what happend not even in far away america but in nearby ghana?(one of the only thins the seperates humans from goats is self respect, he has no idea what that means) the man and his master obj are goats.

as for yaradull, see just in a few days after he removed, madam dora from nafdac, people are dying ffrom fake paracetamol ( if uve not heard be aware, there is in circulation fake paracetamol)

too bad madam dora has sold out, i see her tearing down what shes taken yrs to build in 3 months.
Re: If Obasanjo Supports Atiku For 2011, Yaradua Is A Goner by Godmann(m): 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2009
PeeDaVinci:

I wonder how influential/powerful President Yaradua is, Does he have as much political power that Obj had when he was the president, Is he able to control the politicians, senate, house of rep, military, church, mosques, banks etc the way Obj did. I am also wondering ,even with 2 years into his presidency, whether he has enough political muscle to slug it out with Obasanjo on the political battlefield. and lastly i am wondering if Yaradua can be returned as President if Obj decides to support Atiku in 2011

The river that forgets his source shall dry, and i think that is Yaradua's story now.

Has Obasanjo ever won any election in Nigeria? Why will you accept the deceit as orchestrated by the rogues as election? In the context that you choose to talk, If there is a selection (as was done in 2003 and 2007) Yaradua will win Both Obasanjo and Atiku hands down. They are both inconsequential. They used instruments of government to rig themselves in during both 2003 and 2007. The instrument of coercion is today out of their reach - hence their powerless.

Obasanjo in particular lack the quality of hangers on that we can attribute to Atiku. So Atiku will be a better noise maker while Obasanjo at best remains an unpopular thief.

Also you failed to note that their is enough material at the disposal of Yaradua to send both Obasanjo and Atiku to jail; and this will be his cheapest way to gain popularity.

But on a very serious note, why will you as an individual created with an inviolable right to choose your leader by God subsume your interest to the chargrins of these irresponsible three. What will you tell the generations after you?

By the next election we the people of Nigerians will rise to put a stop to these mess. Get ready to contribute your quota.
Re: If Obasanjo Supports Atiku For 2011, Yaradua Is A Goner by nwosas(m): 10:45pm On Jan 21, 2009
He may not even come back to vie for another term, so i think if obj supports Atiku for the 2011 election, he may be d happiest person. Reason being that his health is worsening.
Re: If Obasanjo Supports Atiku For 2011, Yaradua Is A Goner by princekevo(m): 6:30am On Jan 22, 2009
waleab:

pdp is a collection of robbers and vile people. i dont know why people bother voting for them. cant we all abstain from voting who ever they bring out as flag bearer. i am looking for the day the masses will rise and revolt.

Has your vote ever counted on any of the election? Whether u vote or not they must be a winner and he must be declared as the president. You made a point, the only thing Nigerians can do is revolting against any unfair elections.But my brother no body want to die, we rather endure the suffering and hardship from who ever imposed on us than die revolting for our right.
Re: If Obasanjo Supports Atiku For 2011, Yaradua Is A Goner by Muza(m): 8:55pm On Jan 22, 2009
@ poster,
Do u know wats called incumbency factor,especially in a corrupt country called Nigeria?

And let me tell u that Atiku is the last person that Obj would want to become President. . .
Re: If Obasanjo Supports Atiku For 2011, Yaradua Is A Goner by samorijack(m): 12:39am On Jan 23, 2009
Obasanjo, Atiku and Yaradua are all failures and cannot bring lasting development to Nigeria , People please avoid any contact with them.
Re: If Obasanjo Supports Atiku For 2011, Yaradua Is A Goner by udezue(m): 12:47am On Jan 23, 2009
What about Ebele Goodluck?

I don't know much about him except that he is Ijo.
Re: If Obasanjo Supports Atiku For 2011, Yaradua Is A Goner by t0kunb0(m): 8:34am On Jan 23, 2009
let's face it. . .whoever OBJ campaigns for come 2011, has a 90% chance of making president either by book or crook. . . b it Yar'adua, Atiku or Bingo (our local OPC watchdog) undecided
Re: If Obasanjo Supports Atiku For 2011, Yaradua Is A Goner by Marymos: 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2009
OBJ CAN NOT MAKE THAT MISTAKE IN LIFE TO SUPPORT ATIKU.WHAT!YOU WANT HIM TO DIG IS GRAVE?I'LL PREFER ANYBODY TO YAARDUA.I DON'T KNOW WHETHER HE'S IN NIGERIA OR NOT.PDP WILL CONTINUE TO DOMINATE NIGERIA BECOS NOBODY IS READY TO SACRIFICE HIS LIFE LIKE NELSON MANDELA DID.GOD HELP US.

(1) (Reply)

Jimoh Ibrahim Insist On Printing Of Naira. / Okonjo-iweala Urges Fg To Spend $13.3bn From Excess Crude Account / Police Arrest 18 In Ekiti Over Secret Military Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.