Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Evans Eboka, NYSC Batch C Corp Member Passes On In Ghastly Auto Accident - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Evans Eboka, NYSC Batch C Corp Member Passes On In Ghastly Auto Accident (1733 Views)

NOT AGAIN! Another Corp Member Passes On / Abuja Corper, Victor Okpurue, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (photos) / Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evans Eboka, NYSC Batch C Corp Member Passes On In Ghastly Auto Accident by NaijaKnight(m): 10:08am On Mar 27, 2015
It is with a heavy heart that I write of the passing
away of my friend Evans, who until his death was an ardent
reader of your blog which most times was the subject of our
discussion. He was involved in an auto accident which occurred on
Sunday evening (I'm surprised you didn't report this) where 7-9
people lost their lives.
Evans was coming back from home after going to spend time with
his family in Lagos and also attend a open house at Eko Hotels
organised by a school abroad he wanted to enroll in for his
Masters.
Before he was snatched away from us by the cold hands of death, Evans
was a batch B corp member serving in Odo-Otin L.G.A of Osun state
where we served together. Brimming with so much life, he was someone
who lifted up the spirit in the room.
Only 21 years of age, he had so much he looked forward to and was just
made CLO 2 weeks ago. A seasoned graduate of Microbiology, Uniben,
Evans was destined for great things.
Full of life, blessed with a kind heart, fashionable and an amazing giver.
A dedicated person, so much so that even when every other corpers didn't
take their assignment seriously, Evans always said "my students must
feel my impact before I leave this place" and it didn't come as any
surprise that he was appointed CLO recently.
His demise leaves us his friends with a heavy heart and we cannot begin
to comprehend what his family must be going through right now. he was a
brother to me, in every sense of the word. the bestest of friends.

You were an amazing person and just like we both always joked:
you were too much for a person that you were named Evan(s)
the kindest of hearts, the sweetest of spirits
My 'white boy', my 'brother of life'
we miss your ever bubbly spirit-nothing ever got you down
even when we can no longer share laughter anymore
The memories you left me would always bring a smile to our faces
We would forever cherish you
We love you and would miss you
E me sia
Daniel, Ebi, Ireti, Edith and Clinton and the entire Batch 'B' 2014
Odo-otin LGA, Osun state.

1 Share

Re: Evans Eboka, NYSC Batch C Corp Member Passes On In Ghastly Auto Accident by Montaque(m): 10:24am On Mar 27, 2015
Sad.
RIP to the dead.
May the almighty keep us.

1 Like

Re: Evans Eboka, NYSC Batch C Corp Member Passes On In Ghastly Auto Accident by CrazyMan(m): 7:22am On Mar 28, 2015
Rip

May God grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Evans Eboka, NYSC Batch C Corp Member Passes On In Ghastly Auto Accident by dmjinc(m): 8:59am On Mar 28, 2015
R.I.P cry
Re: Evans Eboka, NYSC Batch C Corp Member Passes On In Ghastly Auto Accident by pinkycute(f): 9:28am On Mar 28, 2015
Great loss indeed cry cry
RIP to the dead angry
My condolence to his family...
Re: Evans Eboka, NYSC Batch C Corp Member Passes On In Ghastly Auto Accident by 2Teepcee(f): 12:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
RIP Evans sad
Re: Evans Eboka, NYSC Batch C Corp Member Passes On In Ghastly Auto Accident by BekeeUJ(f): 12:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
What a loss. RIP Evans
Re: Evans Eboka, NYSC Batch C Corp Member Passes On In Ghastly Auto Accident by glossyj(f): 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Evans Eboka, NYSC Batch C Corp Member Passes On In Ghastly Auto Accident by Claroo(m): 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
RIP
Re: Evans Eboka, NYSC Batch C Corp Member Passes On In Ghastly Auto Accident by Ogbenijhybo(m): 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
R.I.P Evans... Saw n joked abt 10yrs ago... Wished I was gonna see him n Uchechi again but sadly Evans no more. He was pure joy to friends
Re: Evans Eboka, NYSC Batch C Corp Member Passes On In Ghastly Auto Accident by olayoade: 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
RIP
Re: Evans Eboka, NYSC Batch C Corp Member Passes On In Ghastly Auto Accident by Resilience: 8:39am On Mar 30, 2015
May your soul rest in peace Evans and God comfort your loved ones.
Re: Evans Eboka, NYSC Batch C Corp Member Passes On In Ghastly Auto Accident by flex12(m): 4:39am On Apr 01, 2015
R.i p
Re: Evans Eboka, NYSC Batch C Corp Member Passes On In Ghastly Auto Accident by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
So so sad

RIP Evans...
Re: Evans Eboka, NYSC Batch C Corp Member Passes On In Ghastly Auto Accident by stunningjudy(f): 4:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
Rip Evans cry
Re: Evans Eboka, NYSC Batch C Corp Member Passes On In Ghastly Auto Accident by Sammyblaq(m): 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
mtshewwwwwww!
Chai! So sad. What a big loss. RIP comrade till da resuration morning.
#condolence
Re: Evans Eboka, NYSC Batch C Corp Member Passes On In Ghastly Auto Accident by Julleytex(m): 10:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
What a shocking news? May his soul RIP
Re: Evans Eboka, NYSC Batch C Corp Member Passes On In Ghastly Auto Accident by yemkem4jesus(f): 9:44am On Apr 02, 2015
May his soul rest in perfect peace. Almighty God shall console and comfort d family and grant them the fortitude to bear d loss

(1) (Reply)

Scam Of Life (ex-corpers Beware) / Headcount To Take Place On The 6th And 7th Jan / Nysc 2016/2017 Batch A [stream I & Ii] Pop Date Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.