Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,796 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:19 PM

Against Tomorrows Election.....this Soldiers Are Intimidating!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Against Tomorrows Election.....this Soldiers Are Intimidating!!! (1579 Views)

Army Claims 39 Not 83 Soldiers Are Missing After Boko Haram Attack / Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay / President Jonathan's Message Ahead Of Tomorrows Election. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Against Tomorrows Election.....this Soldiers Are Intimidating!!! by smilyice(m): 11:06am On Mar 27, 2015
The president has instructed soldiers to take charge of tomorrows Election....But ever since yesterday their presence have been scaring civilians in my Area...Everybody is afraid to go because of their scary look...in short everybody is walking like a new chicken......will it affect tomorrows turn out? Was soldiers necessary,what of our police And we all know what soldiers can perform.....Nairalanders pls share your views about this....how is your Area?
Re: Against Tomorrows Election.....this Soldiers Are Intimidating!!! by Bloodykiller007: 11:12am On Mar 27, 2015
Soldiers are more friendly than police

If you're not on a shady business you won't fear solders

If you practice any form of tugrey they will shoot you dead

You can over power police but you can't over army

7 Likes

Re: Against Tomorrows Election.....this Soldiers Are Intimidating!!! by smilyice(m): 11:17am On Mar 27, 2015
Bloodykiller007:
Soldiers are more friendly than police

If you're not on a shady business you won't fear solders

If you practice any form of tugrey they will shoot you dead

You can over power police but you can't over army
. Forget about shady business....Their presence alone send signals to an average man's bone marrow
Re: Against Tomorrows Election.....this Soldiers Are Intimidating!!! by lagdmark(m): 11:20am On Mar 27, 2015
smilyice:
The president has instructed soldiers to take charge of tomorrows Election....But ever since yesterday their presence have been scaring civilians in my Area...Everybody is afraid to go because of their scary look...in short everybody is walking like a new chicken......will it affect tomorrows turn out? Was soldiers necessary,what of our police And we all know what soldiers can perform.....Nairalanders pls share your views about this....how is your Area?
If you are not a trouble maker , hooligan or busybody why worry?, just vote and go back home and wait for the results.

3 Likes

Re: Against Tomorrows Election.....this Soldiers Are Intimidating!!! by Bloodykiller007: 11:21am On Mar 27, 2015
smilyice:
. Forget about shady business....Their presence alone send signals to an average man's bone marrow

For me i love soldiers more than police

Because solders are not that happy trigger unlike police

If you're legit no need to fear the law.

I repeat go out and vote no room for violence and turgrey

1 Like

Re: Against Tomorrows Election.....this Soldiers Are Intimidating!!! by Caseless: 11:34am On Mar 27, 2015
That hat-capped thief is up to something.

1 Like

Re: Against Tomorrows Election.....this Soldiers Are Intimidating!!! by ojaydedon(m): 11:35am On Mar 27, 2015
soldier can be intimidating sha...

But if u knw u are not hiding anything or a trouble maker, den nothing to fear...

Meanwhile...

GEJ till 2019
Re: Against Tomorrows Election.....this Soldiers Are Intimidating!!! by smilyice(m): 11:36am On Mar 27, 2015
Caseless:
That hat-capped thief is up to something.
. So u think
Re: Against Tomorrows Election.....this Soldiers Are Intimidating!!! by dealslip(f): 11:39am On Mar 27, 2015
No single Nigerian should say a word against the president, if Almajiri kills anyone in the north tomorrow. Do those pot bellied, drunk policemen look like people who will provide security against Almajiris and Insurgents planning to bomb polling units tomorrow. People opposing the use of army are from the South and have never heard a single bomb blast in their life. While I do not support PDP or APC, I cannot bear that lives may be lost, if there is no proper security. We may not like the president but we don't have to criticise every single move he makes. Closing borders and using army is geared towards keeping you safe and a credible election preventing foreigners from voting and causing mayhem in Nigeria. You should also frown at the fact that immigration officers will be there to screen foreigners. Let us all look at it objectively for the sake of our security. Snatching ballot box is very common in Lagos. We don't want that happening without restraint.

2 Likes

Re: Against Tomorrows Election.....this Soldiers Are Intimidating!!! by smilyice(m): 11:47am On Mar 27, 2015
dealslip:
No single Nigerian should say a word against the president, if Almajiri kills anyone in the north tomorrow. Do those pot bellied, drunk policemen look like people who will provide security against Almajiris and Insurgents planning to bomb polling units tomorrow. People opposing the use of army are from the South and have never heard a single bomb blast in their life. While I do not support PDP or APC, I cannot bear that lives may be lost, if there is no proper security. We may not like the president but we don't have to criticise every single move he makes. Closing borders and using army is geared towards keeping you safe and a credible election preventing foreigners from voting and causing mayhem in Nigeria. You should also frown at the fact that immigration officers will be there to screen foreigners. Let us all look at it objectively for the sake of our security. Snatching ballot box is very common in Lagos. We don't want that happening without restraint.
. I see sense...Good

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be President Jonathan's Underwear? / The Real Buhari- By David Tam West / An Open Letter To Gov. Isiaka Abiola Ajimobi Of Oyo State. SERIOUS!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.