Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? (44884 Views)

Pastor Ize-iyamu Will Win Tomorrow's Edo Gov. Election...as Predicted By Me / Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? / GEJ Vs Buhari: Whose Body Language Is More Convincing? Reno Omokri Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by infostreamngr: 11:59am On Mar 28, 2015
Nigeria's Most Controversial Show, The angry citizen, takes on Nigeria's most controversial election! Babaniyen and Slimm take on the PDP and APC, Buhari and Goodluck Jonathan - and battle it out for peoples votes, also they discuss about other political parties.

Babaniyen say the cost of living is too high and there no point voting for the present government.

Slimm wants Nigeria to have her first female president.

Nigeria's elections have been postponed to the 28th March after problems with security and distribution of voters cards. one will wonder if the 3 weeks actually worth the postponement,we look at the politricks this politician are using,looking at why there is no enough fuel despite the reduction on the price of P.M.S, the devaluation of the Naira.

"If the drink is dark and it doesn't taste like coke - the content in this drink and show have been MIXED! Go and get the Producer!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHj3ZkfvG_o
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by tayoamos: 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
Buhari leading already
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by ZionJay(m): 8:40am On Mar 30, 2015
taharqa:

Story for the dead??

Are you late, bro?? Or are you expecting to die soon? undecided

Seriously sha, did you read it??
http://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-interview-will-soon-see-apc-grossly-overrated-says-jonathan

You have just declared your portion this year...RIP in advance
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 30, 2015
Patapata , RUNOFF OR REMAINS INCONCLUSIVE , AND GEJ DECLARE THE WINNER . LOBATAN , AND BOKO BOKO RESURFACE AGAIN .
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by lixom(m): 6:33am On Mar 31, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Mr man did I mention your name or have I ever quote you before? Why quoting me to talk rubbish if you know what is good for you stay away from my mentions, for your information I will be in the bar with my guys to celebrate the victory but if incase he lose I will be too high to even care because I am not a passionate fan

Apologise for that. Wish you the best.
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by ElFenomeno1: 8:14am On Apr 04, 2015
shegsky:
Patapata , RUNOFF OR REMAINS INCONCLUSIVE , AND GEJ DECLARE THE WINNER . LOBATAN , AND BOKO BOKO RESURFACE AGAIN .
Ode.
I hope you have your bags packed ready to go back to Otueke with Jona
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Ode.
I hope you have your bags packed ready to go back to Otueke with Jona

Lol, SUGOMU , U STILL DEY ON TOP THESE MATTER.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) / Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic / How Nigeria Swapped 21 Chibok Girls For 4 Boko Haram Commanders - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.