Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning (57131 Views)

Alargarno Spiritual Headquarters Of Boko Haram (Photos) / Nigerian Troops Capture Alagarno In Borno State (pics) / Troops This Morning Captured Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Terroris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by Boxer007(m): 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
Scientist have developed a pill that makes men pregnant thru the annnnuss. We should be proud and am so happy
Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by HzRF(m): 2:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sigo86:
Crushn Boko-haram withn 6weeks of election postponement... This's a faulty Campaign strategy....

So he should have watch dem continue
Take hrt bro

God has done it for Gej and Nigerian

U can rant all u lyk itz ur cup of coffee

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by Eltino10(m): 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
sleemfesh:
FLASH: Troops this morning captured Gwoza destroying the Headquarters of the Terrorists self styled Caliphate. Several terrorists died while many are captured. Mopping up of entire Gwoza and her suburbs is ongoing. More details later. GWOZA IS FREE - Defence Headquarters

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=772805946160196&id=612237468883712
Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by HzRF(m): 2:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
Toks2008:

False ke?

Just hold on and by this evening or tomorrow morning we will hear news flash that rented chibok girls have been found.

Badly directed nollywood movie

Haa

See painmemt

4 Likes

Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
What he can't achieve under 6 yrs, he achieve it under 6 wks and he thinks we are fools?

When he wins d election, I pray bokos will not resume their usual duty

2 Likes

Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by Emmyxclusive: 2:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
gej said gwosa will be captured by friday and now its done..tumbsup to the C-in-C and the gallant soldiers

5 Likes

Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by VickJames(m): 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
pendy79:

Will the pictures return the lives of those that perished during the insurgency?

What gains is there to celebrate with the pictures of recaptured gwoza? What does it change? You will understand the magnitude of the failure of leadership when JonaTAN said "he underestimated boko Haram" what kind of leader underestimate such threat except a dumb silly stupid and daft one.

Is he not empowering OPC today, will he say he underestimate those ones too when they pick up arms against the nation when their contract is not renewed.?
The OPC move is bad and I am not supporting his govt.

But we should try as much as possible to hail our soldiers when they perform well.

1 Like

Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by Eltino10(m): 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
Something that should v been done 5yrs back
I just wish there was another viable candidate than Mr Change.....well I guess we will v to make do with the devil we know.
By the way wey the gals naa
Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by lovely17(m): 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
I said it the chibok girls where gonna be released Jonathan was behind it all along
Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by lovely17(m): 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
I said it the chibok girls where gonna be released today Jonathan was behind it all along bastard son of a thousand gays
Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by sleemfesh: 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
alowonle02:

Hmmm. This is late, what Jonathan supposed to have done since all dis while bt ignore jst for his selfish interest alone. After lives have lost and some have become disable from bomb attack by infamous sets, dis administration nw think dis is d time to curb d insurgent.Jonathan I will implore u to start arranging ur luggages from Aso Rock cos soon nw u will be voted out.

Can you guys reason well for a minute? When is it too late to save an extra life?

1 Like

Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by lovely17(m): 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
I heard chibok girls where there where are they
Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by kilokeys(m): 2:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
shekau wasnt caught in his bedroom? shocked

where is shekau?

hope he isnt strolling eating groundnut in oshodi?

i just feel safer if some pple are just dead .. na bad thing?
Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by chi4ik(m): 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
cronus:
Na so. They have captured Gwoza less than 24 hours to the election. Where are the girls? Where is Shekau? This was how they told us Shekau had died like 10 times and he rose up from the dead 10 times like Lazarus to release one video after the other. All this last minute action film in the name of elections, what was the government doing since. Abeg tomorrow we continue with the change mission.
Enemy of progress, u can go & die or rather go join boko haram. fool. all hail Nigeria Army & able president GEJ. WE shall vote u again tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by arusoncd(m): 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
A student asked his teacher:
"Sir what is the meanings of
White Elephant Project? " The
teacher sent the entire class
on excursion to see Governor
Amaechi's uncompleted
1kilometre mono rail that has
guzzled N150b in River State
Which he said he regretted
and was tricked into building
it...

1 Like

Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
feelamong:
smh!!!

what we should have done like 5 years ago...

#NeverAgain will a clueless guy run this country aground!
your mates are becoming leaders while you seat at home.

please join the military so you can attend their meetings and propose solutions to crisis.

1 Like

Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by TheMadame(f): 2:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
The mistake that was made after the death of Yar'Adua must be corrected tomorrow. Vote wisely.
I lived through the Abacha regieme but never in my wildest dreams did I think I could see another goverment to out do that evil government in Macheavillian tendencies.
Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by shepherdnoble: 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
Na yarinya be ur problem...lol
Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by rileyy(m): 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
And where's shekau, una don move 'm go venus?
Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by symbianDON(m): 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
cronus:
Na so. They have captured Gwoza less than 24 hours to the election. Where are the girls? Where is Shekau? This was how they told us Shekau had died like 10 times and he rose up from the dead 10 times like Lazarus to release one video after the other. All this last minute action film in the name of elections, what was the government doing since. Abeg tomorrow we continue with the change mission.
in fact if I could see you in person I for buy you present grin no better way to put the charade this shameless government is putting up. thank God some of us can see right through it. Jonathan deliberately turned a blind eye to the massacre in the north east just to score his political points now. talk of sheep in wolves clothings.
Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by 400billionman: 2:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
iyatrustee:
I strongly believe the chibok girls would be freed today(Eve of election) this one they have recaptured Gwoza.

This would have been news if it made headlines months ago.

Playing politics with the lives of Nigerians?

[size=14] Never again would i vote a president who do not know when to be stern and stand his ground! [/size]

From the look of things, Boko haram was better equipped than the Nigerian army, till late last year and early this year when the country took delivery of ammunition like fighter jets, helicopters and war tanks.

The country could not afford to keep fighting that kind of obsolete war where we lost many gallant soldiers to moles in the army and obsolete equipment.

I don't think that apart from these two reasons, the war should have stretched to now, the elections period.

1 Like

Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by Rexyl(m): 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
Collynzo419:
Good

Paves way for a Buhari Victory

Seems like buhari disappointed the guys. You shouldn't forget the call for him as their chief negotiator some years back but which he declined.They told the world that the negotiations could only take place in Dubai or Saudi. Hope you followed the trend.

Even if Jonathan doesn't win the election he has taken the glory for finishing them before they ruin the country. Their stylish supporters and sympathizer made it so difficult for President to decide on what to on time. They were the ones reacting against option for deadly attacks on the terrorists. At times they would say their annoyance was genuine and getting rid of them was an attempt to decimate northern population.

1 Like

Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by pendy79: 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
HzRF:

Pls sharrrap
Tell him Hw APC help him with d boko haram issue
How pls
Goto countries where such happens or has happened
And see Hw partisan politics was dropped and dey with d ruling party tackles d menace
Tell me wat APC has done
To help gej with d unforeseen issue

400k barrel is missing he's clueless
He appoint opc he's empowering dem

What we he do to please u

If stupidity doesn't run in your veins you will know that despite TOMPOLO, ASARI DOKUBO AND OTHER NIGER DELTA MILITANTS COLLECTING N13BILLION MONTHLY, rhe oil bunkering trade got worst after the contract to the same warlords who are the thieves doing the bunkering in the first place.

If wisdom has not deserted you, you would know all the so called PIPELINE CONTRACT ARE CAMOUFLAGED PAYBACK AMD KICKBACK. Has there been anybody caught for stealing and bunkering of crude since Tompolo and other militants got engaged yet they collect their billions monthly.

Use your brains next time before quoting me. What's the function of navy, civil defence, marine police if we need ethnic militias and terrorists to protect our national.assets.

He should use Boko Haram members for border patrol in the North East then.
Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by undigeh: 2:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
It is
callous wicked and heartbreaking that we
allowed boys running on motorbikes with
Dane guns and bows/arrow to drag our
nation into the cesspit of violence and Hell it
went through in the last 6years when all
that was required was a determined and
objective mind to root them up.

Have you forgotten that at a point when govt was becoming fierce and determined to root BH up that the was out cry by prominent politicians from the North through their media accusing GEJ of genocide against the North?
Human Rights organization was employed in the evil business against the unity of this great country.
They threaten to sue Jonathan to ICC.
Due to this GEJ soften, while so, the terrorist were busy regrouping and buildings their terrorist capability, and the threat against GEJ also weaken.

From your understanding and analysis of this war which you cannot even classified, it reveals you as either someone who has no memory at all or if you have, it cannot retain what it receives therein for some time.

For classification purpose, this war is neither a civil war as was in 1967-70, nor a religious war as a war between two religions.
It is a political war made look-like religious war. Behind the scenes are big political class fighting and is difficult to win.

It is interesting to note that, being as it is, the Niger Delta are watching and analyzing the political war situation, while those who cannot see the hands behind the war as they are running commentary on the events of war the way you are doing.

Our politicians hate Nigeria.
Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by Chigold101(m): 2:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
adioolayi:
Where are the Chibok girls?
Well done gallant Soldiers
forget story... Nobody girl was abducted in Chibok
Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by dorocent(m): 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
feelamong:
smh!!!

what we should have done like 5 years ago...

#NeverAgain will a clueless guy run this country aground!
And neva again will a dictator rule dis country..... mitchewwww

1 Like

Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by chemberlin(m): 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
This is a big lie let them show us pictures and videos then we believe
Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by ElfEnomenOo: 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hiredassassin:

Thunder fire your mama and papa there
Hopless son of a rabid dog And a harlot mother

Otu nne i ebea
Nkita lacha gi anya ebea
Afo sagbuo nne i
Otolo gbagbuo nna i
Gej till Buhari dies of high bp

Your papa and mama, may they get run over by an APC bus as they head home today!
The wind of change, may it blow your roof off and expose your hopeless life to the whole world
You will all run and won't look back when Buhari gets voted in over the weekend
Ashiere omo ale jatijati omo iranki ran
May thunder fire your left balls and may hungry vultures gouge your eyeballs out!
Anuofia cheesy
Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by yungmill(m): 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
lastpage:

[size=18pt]God forbid Yorubas are associated with that slowpoke and wicked president who wasted the lives of Northerners, .... just for his selfish Political gain.[/size]

You Alaigbos are famous for supporting Evil...so no surprise there.
History is always there to remind us of the part played by everyone undecided
Keep it up.

But come tomorrow, Nigerians will vote-out Jonathan and his medicrity.

Sai Buhari.... Vote for Buhari/Osinbajo

Lastpage!

what's has ones ethnicity got to do with being evil
we Nigerians just say the first thing that comes to our head
use ur brain and think for once before acting as a bigot

1 Like

Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by Hiredassassin: 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
ElfEnomenOo:

Your papa and mama, may they get run over by an APC bus as they head home today!
The wind of change, may it blow your roof off and expose your hopeless life to the whole world
You will all run and won't look back when Buhari gets voted in over the weekend
Ashiere omo ale jatijati omo iranki ran
May thunder fire your left balls and may hungry vultures gouge your eyeballs out!
Anuofia cheesy

May bomb scatter your family there
Hopless bastard vagabond
Useless nonentity
Otu nne i ebea
Nkita lacha gi anya ebea
Afo sagbuo nne i
Otolo gbagbuo nna i
Kitikpa gbagbuo nne i na nna i
Product of dog's sperm and a Hopless harlot mother

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
Gej till Buhari dies of high bp

1 Like

Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by Psalmist1: 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
To God be the glory for this succesful report.
God bless the gallant soldiers
God Bless Nigeria, and
God bless Mr. President GEJ.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Libya Embassy In Nigeria Releases Statement On Slavery In Libya (Pictured) / Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo / Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Lara Dancing (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.