Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning (57129 Views)

Alargarno Spiritual Headquarters Of Boko Haram (Photos) / Nigerian Troops Capture Alagarno In Borno State (pics) / Troops This Morning Captured Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Terroris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by ojialo(m): 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
sCun:
APC fools are crying....
lols at first time they said Ihejirika and gej are killing their brothers in the north said bihari and lai mohammed now they are using it to campaign that they will flush out bokoharam no wonder they find it difficult to congratulate the government and the army, that is the change they're yarning for.

1 Like

Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by lastpage: 3:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
COME MARCH 28TH.

#BeforeYouCastYourVote Remember that Jonathan waited for 15,000+ Nigerians to be murdered before taking Boko Haram seriously.

#BeforeYouCastYourVote. Remember what Andrew Azazi said that PDP created Boko Haram.

#BeforeYouCastYourVote ask yourself if moving forward is 225naira to dollar , if locomotive trains are futuristic transport system.

#BeforeYouCastYourVote Ask yourself "If my daughter was kidnapped, would I vote for GEJ?"

#BeforeYouCastYourVote Remember the Oct bomb blast in Abuja in which Jonathan lied & accused others as he shielded the real bombers.

#BeforeYouCastYourVote. Remember that, Obanikoro is now a Minister. EkitiGate has been swept under the carpet. We all know whose voice we heard on that audio.

#BeforeYouCastYourVote Remember the cost of fuel that your generator consumed for all these years.

#BeforeYouCastYourVote Remember that they went dancing on stage just a day after many lives were wasted.

#BeforeYouCastYourVote Remember your GEJ raised 21bn for election but IDPs feed on charity & many others is foreign countries.

#BeforeYouCastYourVote remember your country produces crude oil but imports PMS & DPK.

#BeforeYouCastYourVote remember GEJ met $1 =119 but now. Its $1=225

#BeforeYouCastYourVote remember GEJ met Lagos peaceful but left itin violence by funding and arming OPC and Pd.Pig Thugs

#BeforeYouCastYourVote remember GEJ will use "substitute girls" to decive Nigerians he has rescued the #Chibok girls

#BeforeYouCastYourVote remember GEJ says he is under oath to protect all Citizens yet allowed hundreds of thousands in the North

#BeforeYouCastYourVote remember GEJ is sharing Cars and Dollars to thugs in the SouthWest, promoting Armed Robbery and Violence

Just Remember, your vote will determine how your life pans out, in the next four years or more.

Vote wisely, Vote for Buhari/Osinbajo, for a better life for Nigerians.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by lastpage: 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
Emmyxclusive:
gej said gwosa will be captured by friday and now its done..tumbsup to the C-in-C and the gallant soldiers

Open Sesame!
Alli Baba and the forty thieves!
grin grin

I say thsi GEJ has become a MAGICIAN! shocked shocked shocked

Okay, let him just tell us .........and it is done!

Who is fooling who, here?

I beg, GEJ, your Movie is badly produced, e nor dey sell.

Lastpage!
Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by 1stdammy: 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
Collynzo419:
Good

This Paves way for a Buhari Victory

Nigerians have decided to remove a useless president and install a preforming one.

Terriorists were in control of a particular region for 6 years and yet the army captured the town 24 hours before election.

Yeye dey smell

#wehavedecided
U go sha talk noni. Never contempted with anything haa haa!!!...........

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by XBLadez: 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
APC and their are noise gradually dying off like Buhari's hope. They know the second lost is inevitable, let them deal with that. As I speak now, APC thugs in Lagos are scheming to kill well-known PDP supporters to weaken our force, but they won't get to us. Tinubu and Fashola will regret for wasting so much money on campaign.
The umbrella is still open, shielding us from the bad weather.

Vote GEJ
Vote Agbaje
Vote PDP!!!

2 Likes

Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by lastpage: 3:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
HzRF:

Jona is giving sum ppl headache oo
Chai

See as cold dey catch em inside dis kind weda

Even your hurriedly registered username shows you are a low-life, paid TAN-oid who will become jobless once your paymaster is booted back to Fish-Farming in Otuoke! grin

#Stewpidty is when a President suddenly declares that he will catch and kill Shekau only for Shekau to resurface all the time!
#Stewpidity is when a President suddenly says he will Defeat Boko Haram within one week to election and he will shows us the rescued Chibok girls! shocked shocked ....and some slowpoke are clapping!

#"Keep-Phucking me" ...must result in something now, just wait till tomorrow! grin grin

Lastpage!

Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by adedayourt(m): 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
cronus:
Na so. They have captured Gwoza less than 24 hours to the election. Where are the girls? Where is Shekau? This was how they told us Shekau had died like 10 times and he rose up from the dead 10 times like Lazarus to release one video after the other. All this last minute action film in the name of elections, what was the government doing since. Abeg tomorrow we continue with the change mission.

Dat part sweet me no be small

Change mission!!
Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
So, BH can actually be defeated by our gallant soldiers. GEJ is a total failure, it took him very long time to realise the need to crush the insurgents.
Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by zingywingy: 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
Please Show us a video....atleast there was video of Osama and Saddam...

Even Gaza get videos..haram hharam get video...
Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by HzRF(m): 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
lastpage:

Even your hurriedly registered username shows you are a low-life, paid TAN-oid who will become jobless once your paymaster is booted back to Fish-Farming in Otuoke! grin

#Stewpidty is when a President suddenly declares that he will catch and kill Shekau only for Shekau to resurface all the time!
#Stewpidity is when a President suddenly says he will Defeat Boko Haram within one week to election and he will shows us the rescued Chibok girls! shocked shocked ....and some slowpoke are clapping!

#"Keep-Phucking me" ...must result in something now, just wait till tomorrow! grin grin

Lastpage!
When u tot u have seen the peak of gross stupidity lastpage never cease to prove u wrong

1)i reg after twitter became boring due to everybody claiming hype cartel so keep. Ur Mumu under cover job to ursef
Just like Gbawe said I cant
Stop to pity ur shallow thinking faculty
Let me tell you dat we come here to share our view doesn't mean we are in the same level.
I have never ask u or any of ur generation to pay my bills, that ur life is plagued with problem is ur cup of tea, no dey use ur condition to judge other
2)i know d news is a bad 1 for you, I know anguish and gnashing of teeth is nw occuring among ur likes
Tell me where gej said chibok gals will be returned in a week rethardeen don't lie itz nt gonna work
If you at least do watch foreign film u might have knw what is called "double"
GEJ said Gwoza will be capture today and it happened he's behind bh (so he empower soldiers to go and kill those he employed to destroy North) age doesn't equate to sense

2 Likes

Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by PastorAji(m): 4:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
frankmishael1:
God bless Gej

1 Like

Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by PastorAji(m): 4:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
XBLadez:
APC and their are noise gradually dying off like Buhari's hope. They know the second lost is inevitable, let them deal with that. As I speak now, APC thugs in Lagos are scheming to kill well-known PDP supporters to weaken our force, but they won't get to us. Tinubu and Fashola will regret for wasting so much money on campaign.
The umbrella is still open, shielding us from the bad weather.

Vote GEJ
Vote Agbaje
Vote PDP!!!

Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by anibestlala(m): 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
pendy79:
Same military declared nobody was kidnapped in damasak yet survivors and eyewitnesses says other wise.

Gwoza recaptured yet no shekau, no chibok girls just statement gwoza is recaptured so go VOTE GEJ. It is callous wicked and heartbreaking that we allowed boys running on motorbikes with Dane guns and bows/arrow to drag our nation into the cesspit of violence and Hell it went through in the last 6years when all that was required was a determined and objective mind to root them up. What magic was done to turn the tide against these carnivores nothing, same Nigerian Soldiers are in the forefront of the fight yet the soldiers were crying for guns and weaponry to take on this boys.

They said they had could not buy weapon for 6years but they yearly took out 1.3 trillion Naira in the NAME OF DEDENCE BUDGET, if they could not purchase weapons as some countries blocked them, Were the monies budgeted in the first instance returned to the federation account for the five years they could not buy weapons they use today? So stupid seeing this country inhabited by moronic and dumb people who can't see through a government that does not give a DAMN.

We are celebrating something that shouldn't have happened in the first instance, 20,000souls lost, over 100,000 internally displaced, billions in properties and farmland/produce wasted and some useless dumb souls are shouting GEJ till 2019 like this is a news worthy of celebrating.

God rest the souls of all who passed on just because the Leadership of the country failed them.

difficult to reason this people allowed shekau had a field day raping, killing and destroying just to satisfy their corrupt and political goals

God punish all those who used the blood of the dead to further their objectives.

My government underestimated boko haram-GEJ

He underestimated Boko Haram but is giving now giving pipeline contract to OPC in the South West today, who in this country didn't know the genesis of Boko Haram, won't OPC turn another BOKO HARAM WANNABE group if their pipeline contract is re-invoked?

Guess the pipeline protection contract of the OPC include removing all APC posters and banners in Lagos, providing VIP protection to all PDP thugs when they go on rampage.

Someday soon people will see the wickedness and heartlessness in the HEART OF THOSE IN GOVERNMENT TODAY.

A government declaring war against its own people because it want to win election by all means.

The south west should be prepared for a new wave of OPC induced violence witnessed in the 1990s since they have backing of the c-I-c now.
my brother stop ranting and go tomorrow and vote for who you want.election no be fight

1 Like

Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by AsherStorm(m): 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hemanwel:
Gwoza has finally been liberated from the grips of the terrorists!Thank God for His mercies!
A particular political party has been praying endlessly for the Military's effort to reclaim this town not to come to fruition so that they will have reasons to condemn this government.But God pass them!
When the government called on Western powers for assistance,they said it was "anti-north".Being a listening President,GEJ heeded to their cries.Unknowingly to GEJ,they wanted to use the unfortunate situation to discredit his administration and to bring his government down.
Shame,shame,shame on them!
Once again,GEJ has proven to the world that you dont have to carry fire on your head to be a President.With coolness,calmness and some calculations,you can be the best President ever in the history of a nation.
Like they say, "it's better late than never!"
#NeverAgain

but with this his coward coolness, over 15000 citizens have been massacred... do u think before u write at all?
Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by kolmart: 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
All that are propaganda where are the Chiboks girls?
Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by Cityguy: 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
pastorKosiso:
Nice. GEJ is working and we'll vote for him tomorrow... Few hours from now... cheesy click Like if you want GEJ share if you want buhari. The highest number will determine who i will vote for tomorrow.
Modified:GEJ is winning ooo from the Likes i have here
Every part of me, including...ehn wink....votes for the cool, articulate, learned, warm and kind-hearted Commander-in-Chief, Dr Ebele Goodluck Adewale Ositunkusibe Dojutiota Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by Jnrbaino4real(m): 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
Let them keep chanting change like mad men and women!!! Goodluck all the way

1 Like

Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
[quote author=PastorAji post=32063441][/quote]may u die of hunger
Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by PastorAji(m): 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
frankmishael1:
may u die of hunger

Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by Hemanwel(m): 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
AsherStorm:

but with this his coward coolness, over 15000 citizens have been massacred... do u think before u write at all?
Buhari and other northern elites should be blamed and not GEJ.
When GEJ wanted to act during the Chibok girls saga,what did Buhari and his kinsmen say?Murtala Nyako said he would take GEJ to ICC for genocide.
If GEJ had arrested Buhari and other northern elites then,what would you have said today?

2 Likes

Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by plux4: 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
Thank you Mr president. With dis my entire family will vote for you.

1 Like

Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by Pebcak: 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
[img]http://i./l41lZwplmVkHkr7GM.gif[/img]

SAI BUHARI
Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by BayoJoe: 5:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hiredassassin:

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

Hiredassassin, what did you just said?
Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by kooidfeifrije4: 5:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by XBLadez: 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
[quote author=PastorAji post=32063522][/quote]
slowpoke! Must u quote me?
Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by femibabalola(m): 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
Glory be to God.
Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by rossychik(f): 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
Praise d Lord
Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by annurhaske(m): 12:21am On Mar 28, 2015
We don't need it now,
After the suffering 4 6yrs,
Sai baba buhari,
We need change
Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by Hawlahscho(m): 7:04am On Mar 29, 2015
pastorKosiso:
Nice. GEJ is working and we'll vote for him tomorrow... Few hours from now... cheesy click Like if you want GEJ share if you want buhari. The highest number will determine who i will vote for tomorrow.
Modified:GEJ is winning ooo from the Likes i have here

Modified again: oh. GEJ finally won! Congrats to him... GMB fan's no try.

The difference between you and Joseph in the Bible is that:

HIS DREAM CAME TRUE.

Bro, when will you wake up? this dream is getting too much grin
Re: Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning by PastorAji(m): 1:16am On Mar 30, 2015
eranko
XBLadez:

slowpoke! Must u quote me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Libya Embassy In Nigeria Releases Statement On Slavery In Libya (Pictured) / Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo / Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Lara Dancing (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.