Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Save Money; Lose Weight Without Surgical Procedures - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Save Money; Lose Weight Without Surgical Procedures (10108 Views)

How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym / U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat / Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save Money; Lose Weight Without Surgical Procedures by fiquo(m): 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
Good People, I bring with me great news.
Let me ask you; do you want to get that beautiful, sexy and toned body back or do you want to look and feel more youthful as ever? Do you want to lose that flabby tummy caused by motherhood? Well all that is possible with Clean 9.
Clean 9 is not a drug like most would imagine it to be, it is a 9 day weight management program made by Forever Living Products in Arizona, U.S.A. It allows you lose fat in areas like your tummy, arms and thighs because anatomically that is where excessive fat is stored.
Now all you have to do is contact me on 08160074667 to order your packs and I'll share several testimonies with you. Come get back that body which you want back without any surgeries. Thank you for taking the time to read.
Dimeji.
Re: Save Money; Lose Weight Without Surgical Procedures by sexybol(m): 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
I need the product. kindly state the cost and how do I receive it in Akure.
Re: Save Money; Lose Weight Without Surgical Procedures by fiquo(m): 9:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
I'll ask you to call or add me on whatsapp on this number 08160074667. It will delivered to you by transport or any logistic of your choice. Thank you @sexybol.
Re: Save Money; Lose Weight Without Surgical Procedures by fiquo(m): 7:04am On Apr 06, 2015
Lose more than10kg with Clean 9. C9 will help you lose weight and remove excessive fat from your belly, thighs and arm giving you a toned & detoxified body in just 9days. Call Dimeji on 08160074667.

Re: Save Money; Lose Weight Without Surgical Procedures by fiquo(m): 7:07am On Apr 06, 2015
countless number of testimonials from the previous users of our Clean 9. you could be next. Kindly call Dimeji and get your Clean 9 at a discount price.
Re: Save Money; Lose Weight Without Surgical Procedures by fiquo(m): 8:18am On Apr 06, 2015
lose that weight and get your desired results.

1 Like

Re: Save Money; Lose Weight Without Surgical Procedures by fiquo(m): 10:27am On Apr 06, 2015
look Better, feel Better

Re: Save Money; Lose Weight Without Surgical Procedures by fiquo(m): 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
Clean 9 works for our hausa beauties too

Re: Save Money; Lose Weight Without Surgical Procedures by fiquo(m): 1:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
check out this before and now

Re: Save Money; Lose Weight Without Surgical Procedures by fiquo(m): 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
It is embarrassing when people wish you "safe delivery" when you are not pregnant. Get yourself a pack of Clean 9. today

Re: Save Money; Lose Weight Without Surgical Procedures by fiquo(m): 4:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
have you called your weight loss guy today? Call Dimeji on 08181265570.

Re: Save Money; Lose Weight Without Surgical Procedures by Sweetyie(f): 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
how much is it pls. i'm in enugu
Re: Save Money; Lose Weight Without Surgical Procedures by fiquo(m): 11:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
@sweetyie thank you for reaching out to us. I'll like you to contact me directly on this number: 08160074667 so that I can work out a plan for you. I'll also need some personal questions like your weight, bmi, etc. Thank you.
Re: Save Money; Lose Weight Without Surgical Procedures by fiquo(m): 10:11am On Apr 07, 2015
Good morning beautiful people. Lose more than10kg with all natural Clean 9. C9 will help you lose weight and remove excessive fat from your belly, thighs and arms giving you a toned, sexy & detoxified body in just 9days. Call your weight loss guy Dimeji on 08181265570. Free delivery nationwide.

Re: Save Money; Lose Weight Without Surgical Procedures by fiquo(m): 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
for BBM users: pin is 24D766BD. Weight Loss Guy.

Re: Save Money; Lose Weight Without Surgical Procedures by fiquo(m): 10:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
before I go to bed, I want to remind US that Clean 9 is not a diet. It's is a DECISION. Goodnight everyone.

Re: Save Money; Lose Weight Without Surgical Procedures by fiquo(m): 9:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lose more than 10kg in 9 days with all NATURAL Clean 9 dietary supplements. Clean 9 is made in Arizona, U.S.A by Forever Living Products. Loads of testimonials from our previous users that I can Share with you. Call me, Dimeji your weight-loss-guy on 08181265570 or BBM 24D766BD. Let's help you achieve your weight loss goal.
Re: Save Money; Lose Weight Without Surgical Procedures by fiquo(m): 10:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
thank you for calling, for sending your request and most especially for ordering our product. Promo still on till Friday 10th of April. God bless.

Re: Save Money; Lose Weight Without Surgical Procedures by fiquo(m): 6:53am On Apr 09, 2015
Choices, Decision and Consequences.
The bed rock of failure and success
Choose right
Decide right
let's loose that overweight and pot belly today. It can be done, stop the procrastination.

let's talk. Let's relate. Let me help you achieve your weight loss goal.

Good Morning... Do have a BLAST!

OLADIMEJI TAOFIQ
08181265570 | PIN: 24D766BD

1 Share

Re: Save Money; Lose Weight Without Surgical Procedures by fiquo(m): 11:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
It works within 9days and won't need to continue if you are contented with your weight loss. One would lose between 10-12kg with one pack in 9 days.

Re: Save Money; Lose Weight Without Surgical Procedures by fiquo(m): 11:38am On Apr 11, 2015
Clean 9 is not a diet but a decision to:
1. Lose weight
2. Feel better
3. Look better
4. Normalise your blood sugar and cholesterol
5. Feel more energetic and ready for action
6. Detoxify your body thereby removing stored toxins
7. Balance your triglycerides
8. Live a healthier lifestyle
Re: Save Money; Lose Weight Without Surgical Procedures by fiquo(m): 8:48am On Apr 12, 2015
Hello everyone, it's still me your number 1 weight-loss-guy telling you to exercise at least one daily 3 times this week. God be with you and your family.
Re: Save Money; Lose Weight Without Surgical Procedures by wolewolsz(m): 10:18am On Apr 12, 2015
fiquo:
Hello everyone, it's still me your number 1 weight-loss-guy telling you to exercise at least one daily 3 times this week. God be with you and your family.

Hello can u deliver to ibadan?
Would whatsapp u soon.
Re: Save Money; Lose Weight Without Surgical Procedures by fiquo(m): 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
wolewolsz:

Hello can u deliver to ibadan?
Would whatsapp u soon.

Yes, we can deliver to Ibadan. Delivery is free, no charge. My whatsapp is 08160074667.
Re: Save Money; Lose Weight Without Surgical Procedures by fiquo(m): 1:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
don't be shy anymore to take pics, or selfies. get your confidence back with Clean 9 Weight Management Program within 9days

Re: Save Money; Lose Weight Without Surgical Procedures by fiquo(m): 11:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
Checkout this conversation with a recent customer and previous user of our Clean 9 program. you could be next with your very own testimonials .

Re: Save Money; Lose Weight Without Surgical Procedures by fiquo(m): 9:34am On Apr 16, 2015
You do not need surgical help to lose that fat or to get a flat tummy. You do not need to starve yourself or very regular meals to look slim. What you need is a pack of Clean 9. Safest way to lose weight in a 9 day program and YES it is natural.
Re: Save Money; Lose Weight Without Surgical Procedures by fiquo(m): 11:23am On Apr 17, 2015
This is the result you get when you combine Clean 9 and F.I.T 1 packs together. You get enormous fitness without stress.

Re: Save Money; Lose Weight Without Surgical Procedures by fiquo(m): 9:42am On Apr 20, 2015
I can only happen when you make the decision to make it happen. Weight loss is achievable. Order a pack of Clean 9 today & see your body transformed. Discount available! Call our direct line 08181265570
Re: Save Money; Lose Weight Without Surgical Procedures by fiquo(m): 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
Men are not left out in the chase for fitness. Lose that big tummy in just 9 days with Clean 9 Weight Management and detoxification program. Discount available!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Must Get Rid Of Sniper Beans - Beans Farmers / The Best Drug To Fight Pneumonia Plsssssssssss / Moving Objects In The Body / Itching After Bath (solution)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.