Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,956 members, 7,863,388 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:55 PM

Some Nairalanders Will Not See The Month Of April - FACT. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Nairalanders Will Not See The Month Of April - FACT. (401 Views)

Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 / Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does / Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Nairalanders Will Not See The Month Of April - FACT. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
In the immortal words of the President of largest black nation in the world 'No one's political ambition is worth the blood of any Nigerian'.

Yet a lot of people ( a whole lot of people) will die between Sat (28th march) _ Sat (4th April)..Why? Because of their recklessness and foolishness..

These politicians don't care about you...No. Some just want to be called 'Mr president' before they die while others are interested in their bank accounts..

This is what is going to happen: The result would be inconclusive, yet, GEJ will be declared the winner....then the killings/bombings would start. Such as has never been seen in Nigeria...or would ever be seen again!

Make sure you are not caught in the middle. Make sure you are alive to tell your children the story, the story of how a religious/political war ALMOST tore the country..

Vote the man of your choice tomorrow......and GO HOME!
Go home and relax with your loved ones!
No talk say I no tell you!

Finally, I present to you Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and Gen. Mohammadu Buhari, choose you this day whom you'd vote for...As for me and my family, We are for Goodluck..

Ddeliverer.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Election Coverage From Rattynews International / My Polling Unit Is Bad / National Presidential Elections Result(1st Phase)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.