Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Give Reasons Why You Will Vote GEJ Or GMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Reasons Why You Will Vote GEJ Or GMB (609 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ / I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics / Why I Will Vote for GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Reasons Why You Will Vote GEJ Or GMB by pacodas: 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
Abeg, am still trying to wrap my head around tomorrow's election. Please people in the house, in one sentence, give me reasons why you will vote for Jonathan or Buhari.

I will appreciate if you keep the sentence short and simple, so that undecided voters like me can make up their mind.
Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Vote GEJ Or GMB by Bamoha(m): 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
am tired of the government lien to me....i dnt really like buhari dat much! bt i want change

nd dats why......#ihavedecided
Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Vote GEJ Or GMB by eazisky(m): 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
Bkos APC's are bunch of liers

1 Like

Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Vote GEJ Or GMB by pacodas: 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
Bamoha:
am tired of the government lien to me....i dnt really like buhari dat much! bt i want change

nd dats why......#ihavedecided

Do you think APC can bring the needed change?

1 Like

Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Vote GEJ Or GMB by pacodas: 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
eazisky:
Bkos APC's are bunch of liers

Do you think PDP are not bunch of liars too?
Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Vote GEJ Or GMB by Bamoha(m): 5:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
pacodas:

Do you think APC can bring the needed change?
i am very sure that buhari eill fight curroption....nd if ders low rate of curroption den d country will prosper
Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Vote GEJ Or GMB by AmucheJane(f): 5:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
pacodas:
Abeg, am still trying to wrap my head around tomorrow's election. Please people in the house, in one sentence, give me reasons why you will vote for Jonathan or Buhari.

I will appreciate if you keep the sentence short and simple, so that undecided voters like me can make up their mind.
If you don't know whom to vote for, you stay at home and wait for the results. As for me, Jonathan all the way and am sure he will win.
Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Vote GEJ Or GMB by AmucheJane(f): 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
Weather forecast for tomorrow shows is going to rain. So take your umbrellas along and leave your brooms at home grin Vote wisely, Vote PDP. Jonathan all the way
Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Vote GEJ Or GMB by pacodas: 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
AmucheJane:
If you don't know whom to vote for, you stay at home and wait for the results. As for me, Jonathan all the way and am sure he will win.
I'm asking your reason for choosing whom to vote for, not advise on what to do. Please drop your answer

(1) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo Of His Dad Been Acredited / President Jonathan Reportedly Loses To Buhari Inside Aso Rock / Nairaland APC Fans Celebratory Parry! Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.