Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Bloody Chinese Won't Allow Kenyans Into A Chinese Restaurant In China - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bloody Chinese Won't Allow Kenyans Into A Chinese Restaurant In China (1309 Views)

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian / Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloody Chinese Won't Allow Kenyans Into A Chinese Restaurant In China by BUSHIDO5: 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
How dare these bastards come to Africa and treat us like second class citizens in our own land? We black people have to wake up, come together and deal with these foreigners in our land. We have to start treating foreigners exactly the way they treat us. Non-blacks have never and will never love blacks, so they too deserve no love from us.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/03/24/chinese-restaurant-in-africa-has-a-no-black-africans-policy-5118322/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf1MmQhcp_0
Re: Bloody Chinese Won't Allow Kenyans Into A Chinese Restaurant In China by Acekidc4(m): 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
Too Bad
Re: Bloody Chinese Won't Allow Kenyans Into A Chinese Restaurant In China by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
Dem be like apc too

Say no to fake change
Sai jonathan
Sai transformation
May ya life be fully transformed as ya vote for jonathan and vice versa
Re: Bloody Chinese Won't Allow Kenyans Into A Chinese Restaurant In China by AbuMikey(m): 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Dem be like apc too

Say no to fake change
Sai jonathan
Sai transformation
May ya life be fully transformed as ya vote for jonathan and vice versa

Just Keep Spamming the forum. undecided
Your Eye go soon clear by the time Jega announce GMB as winner of the election.
Re: Bloody Chinese Won't Allow Kenyans Into A Chinese Restaurant In China by kilokeys(m): 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
shakara untop fried frog and lettuce..

God punish devil..

abeg.. make una come chop for broyal restaurant.. jabi, abuja.

we arent racist..

1 Like

Re: Bloody Chinese Won't Allow Kenyans Into A Chinese Restaurant In China by borntosave: 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sad
Re: Bloody Chinese Won't Allow Kenyans Into A Chinese Restaurant In China by BUSHIDO5: 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
It is really a damn shame guys. I am doing a research degree here in the UK and all I have to say is if you no go you no go know. Di way people dey look down on us blacks is disheartening. Even the poor Eastern Europeans and Chinko wey dey do like mumu still dey look down on us. That is because we as blacks don't value ourselves and our own. We are always trying to mix with - trying to be friends with - people who don't want to mix with us or befriend us. We have to wake up.
Re: Bloody Chinese Won't Allow Kenyans Into A Chinese Restaurant In China by ucheheart(m): 4:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
Leave them make them chop their food alone. Na by force? May be the food no dey much na im make them dey hoard am.
Re: Bloody Chinese Won't Allow Kenyans Into A Chinese Restaurant In China by BUSHIDO5: 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
ucheheart:
Leave them make them chop their food alone. Na by force? May be the food no dey much na im make them dey hoard am.

You know it is crazy how we Africans always miss the point! You talk like this because you have not experienced racism. Tell me, do you think an African could try such in China? You would get beaten to death.
Re: Bloody Chinese Won't Allow Kenyans Into A Chinese Restaurant In China by ucheheart(m): 5:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
BUSHIDO5:

You know it is crazy how we Africans always miss the point! You talk like this because you have not experienced racism. Tell me, do you think an African could try such in China? You would get beaten to death.
i do not go to where i am not welcomed. And if i find out that i am being discriminated against, nna, i put my gear in reverse, homeward bound. Travelling is not by force. Even in nigeria, we discriminate ourselves not to talk of whites. Or Is it not because of so much hate we have for ourselves that is causing the problem up north? Now which is better, being prevented from eating in a chinese restaurant or being bombed by bokoharam whom you see as your brother?
Re: Bloody Chinese Won't Allow Kenyans Into A Chinese Restaurant In China by BUSHIDO5: 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
ucheheart:
i do not go to where i am not welcomed. And if i find out that i am being discriminated against, nna, i put my gear in reverse, homeward bound. Travelling is not by force. Even in nigeria, we discriminate ourselves not to talk of whites. Or Is it not because of so much hate we have for ourselves that is causing the problem up north? Now which is better, being prevented from eating in a chinese restaurant or being bombed by bokoharam whom you see as your brother?

Do not confuse religious/political violence with any other kind of violence. Boko Haram is a case of Islamic extremists against the whole country (not just against Christians). They are being used by northern politicians in a bid to take back the presidency. Even in China, Buddhists kill muslims and christians (use google). In Ireland, Catholics were at war with protestants for decades and till this day don't like each other. Even here in the UK where I am schooling, lots of Catholics don't like protestants and vice versa. People in Hong Kong don't like the mainland Chinese. They feel they are inferior. The English look down on the Scots and Irish (especially the Irish who were once slaves), and the whole of UK discriminates against the Irish Travellers (White Irish Gypsies). For centuries, the French and English have ABSOLUTELY hated each other. Please do a brief research on all I have just said.

But even though these aforementioned people have hate amongst themselves, they would not fathom letting a black man (of all people) do what the Chinese are doing in Kenya. In Africa!!
Re: Bloody Chinese Won't Allow Kenyans Into A Chinese Restaurant In China by BUSHIDO5: 4:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
kilokeys:
shakara untop fried frog and lettuce..

God punish devil..

abeg.. make una come chop for broyal restaurant.. jabi, abuja.

we arent racist..

Is that dish your handwork?
Re: Bloody Chinese Won't Allow Kenyans Into A Chinese Restaurant In China by Raxxye(m): 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
China must go!
Re: Bloody Chinese Won't Allow Kenyans Into A Chinese Restaurant In China by kilokeys(m): 6:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
BUSHIDO5:

Is that dish your handwork?

our chef.. thanks

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Federal Government Stops Buhari’s Private Jet / Lots Of My Igbo Brothers Are Already Calling Me To Congratulate Me! / See Someone's Opinion About PMB's Slow Of Actions!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.