Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,838 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

Lots Of My Igbo Brothers Are Already Calling Me To Congratulate Me! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lots Of My Igbo Brothers Are Already Calling Me To Congratulate Me! (1338 Views)

Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot / Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) / Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lots Of My Igbo Brothers Are Already Calling Me To Congratulate Me! by nwaanambra1(m): 3:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
MY DEAR NAIRALANDERS.

I AM SO HAPPY TODAY ESPECIALLY AS AM ALREADY RECEIVING LOTS OF CALLS FROM MY IGBO BROTHERS AND SISTERS WHOM I SPENT LOTS OF TIME SELLING THE GOOD PRODUCT LABELLED BUHARI TO THEM! cool cool

ITS VERY SWEET HEARING MANY OF THEM THAT CALLED ME A FOOL FOR NOT SUPPORTING GEJ NOW CALLING ME A VISIONARY AND A GOOD INVESTOR! grin grin

CALLS COMING IN FROM ABUJA, ONITSHA, AWKA, ENUGU AND EVEN LAGOS! shocked shocked shocked shocked

ITS REALLY SWEET TO BE ON THE WINING SIDE! kiss kiss

CONGRATULATIONS NIGERIA AND KUDOS TO MY IGBO BROTHERS WHOM VOTED APC IN THE EAST DESPITE ALL ODDS! cool cool

LETS HOPE THAT GEJ WILL DO THE NEEDFUL AND HANDOVER PEACEFULLY AND GO WITH THE LITTLE RESPECT HE HAS LEFT.

4 Likes

Re: Lots Of My Igbo Brothers Are Already Calling Me To Congratulate Me! by Sloan: 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
Any Government In Power, most of those people.
Re: Lots Of My Igbo Brothers Are Already Calling Me To Congratulate Me! by eCollynzo: 3:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sloan:
Any Government In Power, most of those people.
Lol.
Igbos will never become Buhari's praise singers.

1 Like

Re: Lots Of My Igbo Brothers Are Already Calling Me To Congratulate Me! by nwaanambra1(m): 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
eCollynzo:

Lol.
Igbos will never become Buhari's praise singers.

FUNNY BUT I AM ALREADY WORKING ON CREATING AN IGBO SOCIO-CULTURAL GROUP THAT WILL WORK ON RE-EDUCATING THE IGBOS ON HOW POLITICS IS PLAYED - CAUSE ITS OBVIOUS NDI IGBO IS SERIOUSLY LAGGING BEHIND ON THE GAMES OF POLITICKING.

AS FOR BEING BUHARI'S PRAISE SINGERS, I AM VERY POSITIVE THAT THE IGBOS WILL CHANGE THEIR VIEW ON BUHARI WHEN THEY BEGIN BENEFITING IMMENSELY FROM HIS GOVERNMENT.

5 Likes

Re: Lots Of My Igbo Brothers Are Already Calling Me To Congratulate Me! by eCollynzo: 3:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
nwaanambra1:

FUNNY BUT I AM ALREADY WORKING ON CREATING AN IGBO SOCIO-CULTURAL GROUP THAT WILL WORK ON RE-EDUCATING THE IGBOS ON HOW POLITICS IS PLAYED - CAUSE ITS OBVIOUS NDI IGBO IS SERIOUSLY LAGGING BEHIND ON THE GAMES OF POLITICKING.

AS FOR BEING BUHARI'S PRAISE SINGERS, I AM VERY POSITIVE THAT THE IGBOS WILL CHANGE THEIR VIEW ON BUHARI WHEN THEY BEGIN BENEFITING IMMENSELY FROM HIS GOVERNMENT.
Whether Igbos benefit or not, we should never become his praise singers. He must be kept on his toes.

1 Like

Re: Lots Of My Igbo Brothers Are Already Calling Me To Congratulate Me! by Stirer101: 3:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
eCollynzo:

Whether Igbos benefit or not, we should never become his praise singers. He must be kept on his toes.

Amadi collins, How market?
Re: Lots Of My Igbo Brothers Are Already Calling Me To Congratulate Me! by nwaanambra1(m): 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
eCollynzo:

I GUESS YOU ARE ONE OF THE PEOPLE I JUST SAID AM ESTABLISHING A SOCIO-CULTURAL GROUP FOR POLITICAL RE-EDUCATION OF NDI IGBO.

MY BROTHER, ITS TIME YOU CHANGE YOUR MENTALITY - THIS YOUR REASONING IS THE MAJOR REASON WHY WE THE IGBOS ARE FAST BECOMING POLITICALLY IRRELEVANT IN THE POLITICAL CALCULATIONS OF NIGERIA DESPITE OUR POPULATION AND POLITICAL POSITIONING NATIONWIDE.

WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE A MAJOR FORCE TO RECKON WITH IN THE POLITICAL PERMUTATION OF NIGERIA BUT SEE WHERE WE ARE TODAY - SOME MINOR ETHNIC GROUP IN NIGERIA ARE EVEN BECOMING MORE RELEVANT THAN US. embarassed
Re: Lots Of My Igbo Brothers Are Already Calling Me To Congratulate Me! by eCollynzo: 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
nwaanambra1:

I GUESS YOU ARE ONE OF THE PEOPLE I JUST SAID AM ESTABLISHING A SOCIO-CULTURAL GROUP FOR POLITICAL RE-EDUCATION OF NDI IGBO.

MY BROTHER, ITS TIME YOU CHANGE YOUR MENTALITY - THIS YOUR REASONING IS THE MAJOR REASON WHY WE THE IGBOS ARE FAST BECOMING POLITICALLY IRRELEVANT IN THE POLITICAL CALCULATIONS OF NIGERIA DESPITE OUR POPULATION AND POLITICAL POSITIONING NATIONWIDE.

WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE A MAJOR FORCE TO RECKON WITH IN THE POLITICAL PERMUTATION OF NIGERIA BUT SEE WHERE WE ARE TODAY - SOME MINOR ETHNIC GROUP IN NIGERIA ARE EVEN BECOMING MORE RELEVANT THAN US. embarassed
You sound like a very dull person. No one will take that your useless group serious.
I said Igbos should never turn to Buhari's praise singers, we should always criticise him constructively to keep him on his toes. What is wrong with that?

1 Like

Re: Lots Of My Igbo Brothers Are Already Calling Me To Congratulate Me! by nwaanambra1(m): 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
eCollynzo:

You sound like a very dull person. No one will take that your useless group serious.
I said Igbos should never turn to Buhari's praise singers, we should always criticise him constructively to keep him on his toes. What is wrong with that?

YOU CAN MAKE YOUR POINT WITHOUT BEING INSULTIVE. THANKS.
Re: Lots Of My Igbo Brothers Are Already Calling Me To Congratulate Me! by ishiamu(m): 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
nwaanambra1:

Buhari road to aso rock doesn't end today.... it ends after April 22nd
Re: Lots Of My Igbo Brothers Are Already Calling Me To Congratulate Me! by nwaanambra1(m): 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
ishiamu:

Buhari road to aso rock doesn't end today.... it ends after April 22nd

undecided undecided
Re: Lots Of My Igbo Brothers Are Already Calling Me To Congratulate Me! by ishiamu(m): 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
nwaanambra1:

undecided undecided

Yes know it now
Re: Lots Of My Igbo Brothers Are Already Calling Me To Congratulate Me! by namfav(m): 4:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
sai nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Photo:::take A Look At How Norths Use Cows During Election::pics / Nigeria, Russian Firm Stake N16trn To Build Four Nuclear Plants / What Party Does He Belong To (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.