Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Elections: We’ll Announce Results Within 48hrs – Jega - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elections: We’ll Announce Results Within 48hrs – Jega (26693 Views)

Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs / Wait Patiently For INEC To Announce Results – Jonathan / INEC Will Announce Election Results Within 48 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elections: We’ll Announce Results Within 48hrs – Jega by Bawsse(m): 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
So on monday GMB would be president-elect of the federal republic of nigeria....can't wait!!!!

Vote GMB

2 Likes

Re: Elections: We’ll Announce Results Within 48hrs – Jega by efilefun(m): 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
Good, we can't wait for the General to be announced as the president elect

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elections: We’ll Announce Results Within 48hrs – Jega by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
We have conducted our own election on Nairaland and Buhari is the winner. So shall it be Insha Allah and In Jesus Name.

3 Likes

Re: Elections: We’ll Announce Results Within 48hrs – Jega by Deolaw: 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ: 'Taxi! Bayelsa please'

5 Likes

Re: Elections: We’ll Announce Results Within 48hrs – Jega by elowhirizme: 7:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
Do you want to become a professional web developer and make social websites like
Facebook Learn it now in just 2 months!
We are providing a free web tutorial for all elites!
Visit this link and start learning for FREE! >>
http://googlerealnaijaria..com/ Hurry Now!
Offer Closes Soon!
Re: Elections: We’ll Announce Results Within 48hrs – Jega by showreals(m): 7:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
It's not about change or Transformers but we as citizens need to have the ownership attitude and constantly demand good governance. Until then we keep deceiving ourselves
Re: Elections: We’ll Announce Results Within 48hrs – Jega by adesegun121(m): 7:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sanitation day is a day of " clean up" and it falls on the last Saturday of the month.

March 28 is a sanitation day, get your BROOMS and PVCs and let's clean up Nigeria for a better tomorrow...

Things will CHANGE

Vote APC

5 Likes

Re: Elections: We’ll Announce Results Within 48hrs – Jega by tola9ja: 7:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
..... APC
"Vote BUHARI Vote 4 CHANGE"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elections: We’ll Announce Results Within 48hrs – Jega by ALARAPE22(m): 7:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
Goog movement.........GEJ till APC get a good candidate..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elections: We’ll Announce Results Within 48hrs – Jega by Mars88(m): 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
Neyoor:
GMB will triumph and great doom shall be the portion of GEJ and the PDP.igs.
why doom? Why not just make your point without sounding like an extremist!

1 Like

Re: Elections: We’ll Announce Results Within 48hrs – Jega by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
One Nigeria
Re: Elections: We’ll Announce Results Within 48hrs – Jega by LewisO: 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
[size=15pt] I hope by weekend the PDP's won't hang themselves after Buhari had been declared the
winner.

And if any of you Jonathan followers run mad
"Yaba left" is calling. [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Elections: We’ll Announce Results Within 48hrs – Jega by pekeyim: 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
We know the results already.

#GEJ Is the. Winner

With overall vote of 26.1 million

And Buhari with 20. 9 million votes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elections: We’ll Announce Results Within 48hrs – Jega by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
pharmow:
God bless Attahiru Jega for being upright and not bending to the power of incumbency

Oya everybody[size=14pt]March 4 General[/size]
God punish u ediot

1 Like

Re: Elections: We’ll Announce Results Within 48hrs – Jega by rozayx5(m): 7:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
how to get 200 likes
just type sai buhari cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Elections: We’ll Announce Results Within 48hrs – Jega by IbrahimB: 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
ozoigbondu:
GEJ will be declared winner on monday..........GEJ till 2019

LoL
Re: Elections: We’ll Announce Results Within 48hrs – Jega by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
Anyone of you still remember that great song, Rendezvous by Craig David. Oh yes, I love it and I love my PVC. And I will vote the Azikiwe tomorrow. And guess what ? He will be declared WINNER within 48hrs from now.

I am ready to bet with my G BiTurbo, GEJ has won already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elections: We’ll Announce Results Within 48hrs – Jega by AbuMikey(m): 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
Meaning some Peeps gets to cry within 48 hrs after voting. shocked

Jega wan kill pipu gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Elections: We’ll Announce Results Within 48hrs – Jega by chiedu7: 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
[size=22pt]APC IS PLANNING TO DROP BUHARI BECAUSE HE WILL BE ARRESTED[/size]

[size=14pt]During the last Election many would remember the slaying of Corpers by the loosers of the 2011 Election.[/size]

Who can forget these brave corpers who in serving their country were slain

The International Criminal Court is investigating the killings
And arrests are pending

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYvKA5amLKA
Re: Elections: We’ll Announce Results Within 48hrs – Jega by Fkforyou(m): 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
48 hrs is a bit too long for the announcement but all the same may the best candidate win, buhari has my vote anyway. Its about time we try someone new.
Re: Elections: We’ll Announce Results Within 48hrs – Jega by airclipse(m): 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ till 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elections: We’ll Announce Results Within 48hrs – Jega by Kennito90(m): 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
hmmm within those 2 days, the will b alot of high-jump n long-jump.......I laff in etinan voice because alot of ppl would b disappointed. u neva chi chum chin.
Re: Elections: We’ll Announce Results Within 48hrs – Jega by UTILITYMAY(m): 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
Before being MILITARY Head of State, he had been Governor of one of the Northern States (under Obasanjo’s Military government) as well as Minister for Petroleum. He later served as Chairman of PTF under Abacha.

He is a no-nonsense man, hence you can never see anyone accuse him of corruption..

In his time as Head of State, he did not implement Sharia law; he reduced inflation from 23% to 4%, by fiscal discipline and a homegrown economic team (not achieved under any other era, even military).

He is the only former head of state that does not own property or land in Abuja .

Despite serving in senior capacity in the oil sector, first as Minister for Petroleum and then Petroleum Trust Fund, Buhari has no petrol station, much less a rig, refinery or an oil block like so many of our leaders. He could have retired into nauseating opulence like most of his counterparts (IBB or Danjuma or even OBJ) but didn't.

He refused to collect an allowance while serving as Chairman of the PTF because he said since he was already drawing a pension from government, his conscience would not allow him to draw another salary from the purse of the same government.

His personal driver of many years is a Christian from Plateau State!

JJ Rawlings of Ghana took over 2yrs before him, and killed all the corrupt leaders, while Buhari only sentenced the corrupt leaders here to prison.

I hope this makes sense to you or is it story for the gods?

#VoteWisely

2 Likes

Re: Elections: We’ll Announce Results Within 48hrs – Jega by appini: 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
Only a fool will set an exam for himself and fail same.

Buhari will become history in the next two days.
Re: Elections: We’ll Announce Results Within 48hrs – Jega by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
smiley
onyedikachukwue:

May God punish me, I'm an ediot

1 Like

Re: Elections: We’ll Announce Results Within 48hrs – Jega by abioyeolaide(m): 7:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
D first free,fair and credible Election!!!! mega wanna make History
Re: Elections: We’ll Announce Results Within 48hrs – Jega by umarc19: 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
alaoeri:
And GMB will be declare the winner. cool

Hahahah..see dis one, u are giving Jona red card..dont u know grin?
Re: Elections: We’ll Announce Results Within 48hrs – Jega by kindnyce(m): 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
ALRIGHT OOO

PROF WE ARE FULLY READY....

WE WANT CHANGE....

WE NEED TO MOVE NAIJA TO D EXT LEVEL...

SAI BUHARI/PYO
Re: Elections: We’ll Announce Results Within 48hrs – Jega by tola9ja: 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS :POREMUSSANCTUS

HAVE YOU COLLECT UR OWN SHARE

IF YES BORROW ME TO BUILD MY OWN BUSINESS CENTRE

Re: Elections: We’ll Announce Results Within 48hrs – Jega by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
tunwumi:
With the card readers deployed I don't think it should be up to that self.

With the little knowledge of IT I have is very possible to announced the result in less than 24 hours self. All u need to do is to build a self summing system which will link a pooling unit with a ward, ward to a LG and so on. The result can even been monitored and verified as its summing up.

This is will help to see how things progress.

It's my opinion anyway

lol..that is not how it is done sir.

it is not all about numbers....each polling unit submits the results with a report to the ward office, ward office to the zonal office, to the state and to the federal..at each of these stages, reports are written and all these are what form electoral documents that would be used to validate or invalidate the votes from any section where fraud is reported to have occurred. INEC can at any time cancel the votes from a polling unit or ward or zone if the report is not healthy. until all these are dealt with, the result would not be announced.

In fact, don't forget that at every stage, party agents must accompany the ballot boxes until it finally gets to ABJ
Re: Elections: We’ll Announce Results Within 48hrs – Jega by pharmow: 7:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
onyedikachukwue:

May God punish me Onyedikachukwue grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Restricts Foreign Trips To Two Per Quarter For Officials, Cancels Estacode / Amaechi, Obasanjo, Peterside At A Conference In Lagos. Photos / President Buhari Departs Abuja For United Kingdom, AFP Reporter Troll Him(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.