Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) (53536 Views)

Chichi Igbo Bares Her Belly In New Photos / Braless Chichi Igbo Imitates Michael Jackson / Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by pretydiva(f): 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
hensben:
Pm me
huh undecided
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by pretydiva(f): 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
Redoil:
eroticangelina role model.
who b dis 1 undecided
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by andyanders: 4:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
This is a man and not a lady. A usel--ess man indeed. How can any sane person call this Eddi--0t a lady.
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by pretydiva(f): 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
emusmith:

Smh
abeg nor let d head pull comot 4rm ur body oo
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by prettyJoy22(f): 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
pabon:
*kneels down**

I sincerely apologize for wasting this space. I didn't look well before booking this space. Please forgive me. I don't comment on this kinda thread.

**Gets up, spits on thread and strolls out of thread in shame**
See wetin space booking dey cause ba cheesy
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by holluwai(m): 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
Men if you're this girls bf and you don't bone her well, she's gonna beat ya ass like crazy with all that shyte muscle!
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by christopher123(m): 5:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
The mobile payment is changing everything including how patrons of the sex trade pay for sex in major urban centres in Nigeria.

In a rather surreal manner, commercial sex workers in some Nigerian cities, especially Lagos, Abuja and Port-Harcourt are demanding payment for their services through mobile payment platforms.

In an interaction with Benedicta, a 22 year old sex worker in the Ikeja area of Lagos, she revealed herself and some of her colleagues have upgraded to demanding that clients pay for services through mobile platforms to avoid being duped.

She added that is the trend in major cities across Nigeria. “With babes who know what they are doing in places like Lagos, Abuja and Port-Harcourt, clients have to pay us through their mobile phone before business because we are tired of losing out to dishonest clients,” Benedicta revealed.

http://itedgenews.com/wp/2015/03/27/revealed-sex-workers-insist-on-mobile-payment-before-business/#
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
pretydiva:
Y dis gal dey disgrace womanhood like dis nau

How is that a disgrace? 9Ja mentality sucks. That is fitness and it takes lots of handwork to get that.
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by queenbetty1(f): 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin God have mercy on her
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by lebete3000: 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
christopher123:
The mobile payment is changing everything including how patrons of the sex trade pay for sex in major urban centres in Nigeria.

In a rather surreal manner, commercial sex workers in some Nigerian cities, especially Lagos, Abuja and Port-Harcourt are demanding payment for their services through mobile payment platforms.

In an interaction with Benedicta, a 22 year old sex worker in the Ikeja area of Lagos, she revealed herself and some of her colleagues have upgraded to demanding that clients pay for services through mobile platforms to avoid being duped.

She added that is the trend in major cities across Nigeria. “With babes who know what they are doing in places like Lagos, Abuja and Port-Harcourt, clients have to pay us through their mobile phone before business because we are tired of losing out to dishonest clients,” Benedicta revealed.

http://itedgenews.com/wp/2015/03/27/revealed-sex-workers-insist-on-mobile-payment-before-business/#

She feeds their foolish fantasies they pay her cos they wanna

I spit a lil G men & my game got her

An hour later have her azz up in d Ramada....
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by splashbaby(m): 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
pretydiva:
Is he a woman?
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by elari(m): 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
All these guys hating only dream to have an abs like this. Yet in their lifetime never achieve it. To the girls hating you only wish to be know, yet you remain unknown
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
Vickybee:

God forbid. I'm feminine.

Adele Laurie Blue Adkins and Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie still remains my role model.

I'll never sell my feminity. cheesy
Feminine indeed...with yam legs!.....
Ooopsy! No offence intended or whatsoever!
cheesy cheesy grin grin
#whistling MayD... Tonight Ale yi A bad oh!
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by ngachi: 5:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
She wear pampas grin grin grin
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by Plus234(m): 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
nice pic

Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by bryton2shot(m): 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
dis gal abi man no go rest.....u don reign pass...village champo
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by dollyptosh(m): 5:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
Airforce1:
vickybee s role model
hahaaaa
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by Airforce1(m): 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
dollyptosh:
hahaaaa

Vickybee hates men like crazy

Go dig
grin
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by cocokiller1(f): 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
another transgender spotted
gross!!!flavour wannabe
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by VIPERVENOM(m): 5:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by DinhoMVP: 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
Babe seriously seeking attention...my dear ur time don pass I have Assisat Oshoala to discuss about....if u like naked!
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by andyanders: 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
Plus234:
nice pic

Are you a gay man? Why call this nonse0000nse person Nice pix?

In fact, I will not stop pulling a trigger if I see the gay man
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by midasbliss(f): 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
grin
She Is Female After All
She Probably Doesnt Care Abt What Anyone Says.
Lol.
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by dollyptosh(m): 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
Airforce1:

Vickybee hates men like crazy

Go dig
grin
She is a V..
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by greatnow: 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
pretydiva:
which womanhood? Na so woman dey be?
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by deltateam: 5:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
Icon4s:
Chichi u are a girl. No matter how u try u can never b a man. undecided

Can you show she's a girl? No visible bweast, no kitten.
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
VIPERVENOM:

Laffinnnngg grin grin cry
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
See bodiiiiii!
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by Coldfeet(f): 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
Vickybee:

God forbid. I'm feminine.

Adele Laurie Blue Adkins and Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie still remains my role model.

I'll never sell my feminity. cheesy
I had to check your profile picture when I read your comment and signature(aproko tins wink) I was not dissappointed cool

I'm crazy for guys with six pack cheesy
but a lady? Hell no! Nothing sexy about it.

Kudos to her ain't easy at all yo keep those abs.
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by Plus234(m): 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
andyanders:

Are you a gay man? Why call this nonse0000nse person Nice pix?

In fatc, I will not stop pulling a trigger if I see the gay man

why asking ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me / Mikel Is Part Of Our Problem – Chelsea’s Club Legend Reveals / Man Collapses After Losing A ₦200k Loan At A Betting Shop (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.